Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:25 pm 

Yesterday I noticed a thing.
To better illustrate this, I will explain to you that our schooling system here is a little bit different than the US' or UK'S.

When you are 6 or 7 you go to Primary School for 9 years
When you are 15 or so, after Primary school you choose what work you'd like to do and you choose a high school accordingly:
- You can choose to study for 3 years, these schools include training like Chef, Manson, Wall-Painter etc. This is lower "rank" on the education ladder. It's possible to add 2 more years afterwards to get Major of the same "value" as in following:
- Or you can choose to study for 4 years - For example I studied to be IT-Electrician - Business Schools, Gymnasiums, etc.
When you finish the 4 years study (Or you do the 3+2 years) you can go to University/College. This includes pretty much everything from Nurses, Doctors, Lawyers, Technicians, Architects, etc. Study time varies from 3,5 or more years.

NOW On the interesting part.
I only have the High School "Major", I never studied on an university. Yesterday I noticed my repulsion to certain women I know, reading some comments on facebook.. Then the idea that I don't understand and like them because they are Uni students and I don't live in the kind of world they live in appeared.
I started thinking about this. I never really dated any College/Uni student - They almost always seem absolutely distant and I can't seem to connect with any of them. Feels likes between me and the girl is distance of a mile.
And I'm not attracted to them either. Sometimes I am seriously repulsed that I would run if any of them would touch me :lol:

This got me thinking - The environment people live in seems to play a big role in attraction.
In past I was pretty much everytime seeing high school students - It is perfectly legal where I live, legal sex is from 15 and you are an adult when you are 18.

This applies with men too - I just don't really have much to talk about with most male university students.

I don't know how this changes when both are working. You tell me, I'm still young lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am 

I go to school in California and it's like this:

I mainly socialize with people from my university. I find it harder to connect with the people who go to the junior college about 10 minutes away. It's because I'm more intellectual than most of them (notice I didn't say smarter), however, it is still possible for me to talk with them and enjoy it because at the end of the day we are all human and have more in common than we think.

That being said, the girls that go to this junior college are extremely EASY to get with. Most of them are attractive, rich, dumb daddy's girls. Whenever I go out with my friends from junior college, it is usually guaranteed to go down.

On the other hand, when guys from the junior college try to talk to/get with the girls from my University, they are shut down more often than not. The only exception would be a guy who goes to junior college while showing social value amongst a group of university students.

My point: The lack of connection between you and university girls can be attributed to a lack of perceived social value, as well as a lack of clout (front?).

Example of me with girls who go to junior college,

Girl: "Oh you go to UCSB?! So you're funny AAAND smart :o "
Me: "I'm going back to my place. You comin' with? :twisted: "

Example of you with girls who go to university (correct me if I'm wrong),

Fufe: "Yeah so I went to X highschool and majored in IT"

Girl: "Oh :roll: . I'm going go Uni in Switzerland studying to become a veternarian" *end of conversation*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 am 

JDogg wrote:

My point: The lack of connection between you and university girls can be attributed to a lack of perceived social value, as well as a lack of clout (front?).

Example of me with girls who go to junior college,

Girl: "Oh you go to UCSB?! So you're funny AAAND smart :o "
Me: "I'm going back to my place. You comin' with? :twisted: "

Example of you with girls who go to university (correct me if I'm wrong),

Fufe: "Yeah so I went to X highschool and majored in IT"

Girl: "Oh :roll: . I'm going go Uni in Switzerland studying to become a veternarian" *end of conversation*
Pretty much.. Wellput bro
:geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am 

@Fufe
For a brief moment I thought you were
working to understand this reaction....

Commonalities lead to effective communication.
Start from these(?)

word play; communication, comm-o-nication

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:23 pm 

Still in a box.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:51 pm 

Sai wrote:
Still in a box.
Yep :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm 
I hate to be the pot calling the kettle black after I pm'd Grinus about a situation that got me thinking about your issue.

However, Fufe, you are repulsed by these women. Well, what makes you attracted to other women. Aren't the same qualities
that are repulsive inciting an emotional response in you? If you can't answer honestly then you won't see what the problem is.

Next, how would you explore those feelings if you haven't talked to a university woman? How would you engage those thoughts?

Last, haven't the same repulsive emotions risen in you with women you've been attracted to before?

pigeon holing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
However, Fufe, you are repulsed by these women. Well, what makes you attracted to other women. Aren't the same qualities
that are repulsive inciting an emotional response in you? If you can't answer honestly then you won't see what the problem is.
I don't know. I like one woman just because looking at her turns me on to insanely high levels.. Other girl right know I like, because, well, I like to talk to her, we share interests and she's attractive in my eyes as far as looks go and I feel we actually connect
I don't really understand the question. Are you asking that the same qualities that are repulsive are making me attracted to other women ?
Again, I'm not sure at all if I understand what are you asking
Slim Titan wrote:
Next, how would you explore those feelings if you haven't talked to a university woman? How would you engage those thoughts?
If this happens and I don't know any background info about the woman, I just feel disconnect and distance from her..
Usually I don't think why it is, in the Uni case I jus trealised it somehow suddenly, the thought interested me so I contemplated it
There are often moments when a woman says something or does some facial expression and I instantly know if yes/no, or how she sees me. I don't analyse it at all. Happens to me daily and I tend to be true
Slim Titan wrote:
Last, haven't the same repulsive emotions risen in you with women you've been attracted to before?
Yeah, they did. And in every case I can remember now it was some time after they started studying on a Uni - Their speaking and behavior changed a lot. One exception is a girl who got fat over time, lol

By the way, last 3 days some of those Uni women reached out and texted me on facebook for various reasons, lol.
I failed to say, that this doesn't apply to all uni women, there's one exception that I know of right now (guess who that is, it's hidden in this post), just generally..

I understand that you see this as pidgeon holing, I am guilty of doing that a lot lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 am 

I think this whole situation is being way overthought.

It feels like your threatened by them for having a university education.
If that bothers you, then why don't you address the core issue and take effective action in your life to fix it. Without the feedback of how your standing with women might be changing.