Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A game of patience
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:45 pm 

So out for bday celebrations with my friend and some of his friends. I hung out with them for a bit and then split to go across the street to my favorite spot.

Got a drink, and talked with the bartenders a bit. After I am leaning against the bar enjoying my drink and my own company. This girl I have known for a long time crosses paths. She saw me but before she could say anything she gets hit on turns him down and another guy that's at the bar beside me hits on her as well. So the whole time she flirts with him, her back is pressed against my side. Gets a drink and then is moving to in front of me and turns down another guy. After she fixes her hair and turns completely to me. I haven't moved an inch and am watching all of this with a casual smile on my face. This is all very amusing :lol: .

Her; Hi, Altair.
Me: Hey, having fun ;) ?
Her: That guy just bought me a drink and walked off.
Me: Score then
Then I pretty much just kept the entire conversation focused on her, what she was doing, going to school for etc. She bumped into my leg with hers like 1000 times lol.
She asked me what I was doing and I just said Geological Sciences. I'm going overseas for contract work after I graduate.
Then a friend of hers (also pretty) hugs me. I went to HS with her she was one of the ones who were pretty unkind to me. She goes to introduce me, and we were like oh we already know each other. And I said "She's pretty mean" with a light tone of voice obviously. She said "I am mean :) "

We talk for min and then they say they're coming to find me later, so I finish my drink and leave back across the street.

It would appear interest is building, but this is my game. So I will water the seeds occasionally keep her interested. I'm for sure the only person she has come across that doesn't bend to her will. It'll be fun to see how long I can stretch it out :evil:. Also that other girl that hugged me has never so much as acknowledged my presence in the last half a dozen times I saw her. I shall continue to observe.

It's also good when you are solo, because after you have an exchange like that you can just peace. Thus keeping the mystery and intrigue and not becoming familiar. :geek:

Post subject: Re: A game of patience
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 pm 

I'm always amazed how "regular people" play this whole bar game shit, I would never be able to do it :lol: But, to each his own, everybody has their own environment :geek:

Maybe the friend of hers just wanted to steal the attention only or some female-sex-power-battling-bullshit was going on....

Anyways, keep us posted :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
I said "She's pretty mean" with a light tone of voice obviously. She said "I am mean :) "

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 pm 

Ahh, leave it to you guys to home in on that one little detail.

I would expect no less lol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:32 am 
She feels she is as much of what she is as you think she is.

Edit: as for your main interest, I take it they did not find you later. If so, I have one guess as why that didn't happen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 am 

I didn't hang around to find out I just stayed long enough to finish my drink, but my gut tells me they wouldn't have anyways. A reasonable play considering I would do the same were the positions reversed.

This is a side plot that has been building over the last four years or so. She toyed with me but the tide is turning. All the variables are being correctly monitored and planned for. I've already won, it's just fun to drag it out. I plan on dragging it out for a while :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 pm 

Altair wrote:
I didn't hang around to find out I just stayed long enough to finish my drink, but my gut tells me they wouldn't have anyways. A reasonable play considering I would do the same were the positions reversed.

This is a side plot that has been building over the last four years or so. She toyed with me but the tide is turning. All the variables are being correctly monitored and planned for. I've already won, it's just fun to drag it out. I plan on dragging it out for a while :evil:
Until she is practically gagging for it :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!