Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Situation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 am 

I had some people over on Friday, I had 3 girls fighting over me at one point :mrgreen: , 2 i don't like and one that I do. So the one that I do like had to pretty much literally pull me down the hall at one point. It went well held hands a bit, cuddled, she asked to make sure I had her number twice when the other girls were competing for me, and wanted to make plans. Which is awesome, anyways i fell into her frame a little at the end of the night which sucks. But she texted me 2 minutes after she left, i ended the texting.

So my problem is that we are all going to hang out this weekend. And there has been no talking for 4 days lol. Sooo I guess I'll organize it because I want something to do this weekend. So if she doesn't end the silence then I have to by inviting her or I'll look like a huge dick (because I'm friends with all her friends).

Any ideas on how to play this?

My plan is just to invite her to come. But if she doesn't then I ended the silence for no reason :?

Open to better ideas

Post subject: Re: Situation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I had some people over on Friday, I had 3 girls fighting over me at one point :mrgreen: , 2 i don't like and one that I do. So the one that I do like had to pretty much literally pull me down the hall at one point. It went well held hands a bit, cuddled, she asked to make sure I had her number twice when the other girls were competing for me, and wanted to make plans. Which is awesome, anyways i fell into her frame a little at the end of the night which sucks. But she texted me 2 minutes after she left, i ended the texting.

So my problem is that we are all going to hang out this weekend. And there has been no talking for 4 days lol. Sooo I guess I'll organize it because I want something to do this weekend. So if she doesn't end the silence then I have to by inviting her or I'll look like a huge dick (because I'm friends with all her friends).

Any ideas on how to play this?

My plan is just to invite her to come. But if she doesn't then I ended the silence for no reason :?

Open to better ideas
I'll handle this, Mr. Spaceman. ;)

Okay! :mrgreen:

*rubs hands together*...here's what you do... :geek:

Go about your plans and DO NOT INVITE HER. Don't worry about not being a dick...CHICKS LIKE DICK. ;)

If she is as tight with the rest of your friends like you say she is, she will catch wind of your little upcoming shindig. What this SHOULD do is make her call you on sum shit like, "How are you going to throw a party and invite everybody else but me?" This is your chance to shine. 8-)

Retort with something along the lines of, "Whoa! It's amazing how you actually know how to use my number when you feel you NEED to talk to me. However, since I have since deduced by your actions that you do not WANT to talk to me, why in world would I want to torture you by being in my presence, in my spot, at my party? If anything, I was being thoughtful."

This will halt her ass....FULL STOP.

Worst case scenario? You hear nothing, which also tells you everything you need to know for the moment anyway. You gotta understand...this woman expects you to be fawning all over her. Why? Because it is what most men do, so why should you be an exception? Besides, since you admitted yourself that you fell into her frame a bit, this is your chance to redeem yourself and abolish that impression.

Best case? She makes the above contact, and you shove the facts down her throat as outlined. She will backpedal, stunned by your show of force. Then, if you maintain this frame and do not falter AT ALL...she WILL submit. GUARANTEED. 8-)

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 am 

Bold! I like it will test :D . Btw I also loved The Count Of Monty Cristo. There's this guy named Robert Greene he has two books The 48 Laws Of Power and The Art Of Seduction. They're very much similiar to that movie. You might like them 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
"Whoa! It's amazing how you actually know how to use my number when you feel you NEED to talk to me. However, since I have since deduced by your actions that you do not WANT to talk to me, why in world would I want to torture you by being in my presence, in my spot, at my party? If anything, I was being thoughtful."

This will halt her ass....FULL STOP.
I fully agree with this, maybe not the wording, but the message behind it and the frame.

She has shown that she is either playing a game or does not want to talk to you. Call her on it, but only when she contacts you.

Why would you want to call her up and invite her, she has your number and has made no effort to contact you in the last week.. I dunno about you, myself that makes me think she does not want to talk to me, otherwise she would have found an excuse to ring. The only other real reason would be gameplaying, which turns me off totally, hence I treat it as her not being interested. Either way it sends the same message to me :)

If she was being honest and open and really wanted to call, she would have done.

She is indirectly telling YOU to call her on her bullshit.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm 

Quote:
Note to Morpheus: 'Grinus is not telling you to call her literally...just on her bullshit. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm 

Yep, btw this is also very different than Brent Smith. He would say this is weakness, because you are reacting and giving your power away. You two are very different

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Yep, btw this is also very different than Brent Smith. He would say this is weakness, because you are reacting and giving your power away. You two are very different
Now THAT...is good to know. 8-)

Just curious...in what way does Brent think this is giving away power? Especially when it would be her basically falling into your trap and coming at you? I mean, the better you play the game, the better prizes you can win! :lol: ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 pm 

He would say do your own thing which is good, but if you react or call them out like that then your being reactive which is beta male. Your supposed to be emotionless almost and just let them do their bullshit without reacting, that is everywhere in the community entry level up to this point.

I like this better it's like a well played game of chess, only they have no idea that you know how to play until its checkmate. Like on Count Of Monty Cristo " and so neglect (or overconfidence) becomes our ally) 8-)

If you ever have any questions on Brent or anyone else, ask away :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:41 pm 

That's odd, because women want...nay...NEED to be checked and put in their place in certain situations. Most of those situations are if they are getting in your face with some power trippin', narcissistic ass bullshit. This resonates well because their own daddies only let them get away with so much before they checked them, and we all know that people tend to subconsciously look for some aspect of their parents in possible mates.

I guess I was on to something 10 years ago. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'd say ;) . Lol im organizing everything over Facebook with wallposts. Perfect :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I'd say ;) . Lol im organizing everything over Facebook with wallposts. Perfect :lol:
You are going to LOVE the way this makes you feel...very empowering.

Also, check out my 'Inception Conception' thread in The Lounge...I think you could digg it 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm 

Already love it, women are thinking I've got this shit on lockdown. And I'm like nah, your getting hit back with all your shit reverse engineered. I've always liked strategy, not turning off my mind ever again. Already read the post its good.

I have a question on this though.

Natural Selection states that people cheat systems for their own gain. Example being a mother that doens't have financial means but has 10 kids that the government and public now have to look after.
Why wouldn't mothers teach their sons how to circumvent the system so they could spread more seed haha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
That's odd, because women want...nay...NEED to be checked and put in their place in certain situations. Most of those situations are if they are getting in your face with some power trippin', narcissistic ass bullshit. This resonates well because their own daddies only let them get away with so much before they checked them, and we all know that people tend to subconsciously look for some aspect of their parents in possible mates.
This is oh so true.
HOWEVER!
Nowadays even their daddies let them get away with endless stuff, with their mothers backing the daughters. If they have not had a strong emotionally balanced father in their life, they now need this more than ever.
They need a strong hand emotionally, something to keep them in check, or rather someone who will not blow like a leaf in the wind with their emotions and moods.

Something I hear more and more - especially recently with younger women(paraphrasing)'I love the way you will not give in when I am playing up, if you do not want to do it you will not and I cannot get you to. When you want to do something you will, but I cannot bend your will' 'You will listen to me and then make up your own mind'
NOTE: This is not a bullish, all the time, domineering type thing.. This is when they are trying to manipulate and use emotions and other games to get me to change my mind, or do something I have no interest in doing.

One even sent me a text recently saying 'I need this in my life, my father is such a pussy that it does me good' - You can only imagine how big a smile that gave me :)
Morpheus wrote:
He would say do your own thing which is good, but if you react or call them out like that then your being reactive which is beta male. Your supposed to be emotionless almost and just let them do their bullshit without reacting, that is everywhere in the community entry level up to this point.
It very much depends what your mindset is when you say it.

The way I describe it is not 'oh woe is me, you have not called me' - it is completely calm, I am not bothered at all. You have not contacted me, there must be a reason on your side, hence why would I invite you. Why would I invite someone who is showing no outward signs of wanting to spend time with me, given I want to enjoy the party and have people around me who I have fun with and who have fun with me.

This is NOT being reactive, it is simply laying it down how it is, saying 'throw your games away they will not work with me'. Calmly and from a position of authority, not from a position of being angered or slighted because she did not call.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Note to Morpheus: 'Grinus is not telling you to call her literally...just on her bullshit. ;)
Right, I mean 'call' as in poker... lets see what your hand is, cause I am confident mine is a good hand. If you are bluffing I WILL find out. (see above)
Morpheus wrote:
I like this better it's like a well played game of chess, only they have no idea that you know how to play until its checkmate.
Exactly.

I could also say it is a game of chess where you know what their next move will be before they even make it or think of it themselves :shock:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm 

Most of the important stuff is set-up, this is either gonna go awesome or be a disaster lol. This stuff is mentioned is Robert Greene's book

I forget which rule it is.

Stir up Waters to Catch Fish

Anger and emotion are strategically counterproductive. You must always stay calm and objective. But if you can make your enemies angry while staying calm yourself, you gain a decided advantage. Put your enemies off-balance: Find the chink in their vanity through which you can rattle them and you hold the strings.

This sums it up best

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 am 

She's seen the posts and responded by making her own plans via Facebook status. So I'll just play it out, i'm not gonna break :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am 

Morpheus wrote:
She's seen the posts and responded by making her own plans via Facebook status. So I'll just play it out, i'm not gonna break :D
Aw man, that's perfect. The game is afoot. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Yeah, it was about 5min after I invited her roomate/bff :mrgreen:, so it was for sure a reactive thing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Yeah, it was about 5min after I invited her roomate/bff :mrgreen:, so it was for sure a reactive thing
See? Now you're reading and recognizing. This is why they say the journey is better than the destination...because trust me, THIS part is indeed BETTER than sex. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 am 

Yeah, I've focused more than about 90% on reading and working on my observation, its key. And I pull apart the principals and deeper frames behind what you suggest I do. I want to be able to think for myself 8-) . It's absolutely insane how much information is in a interaction if you know what to look for.

There's this guy I work with and he's in his 40's. One of the biggest players I know, and always has a smart remark and knows whats going on. This one guy say Mark. Comes up to him and says did you hear what so and so did and he says yes. But wouldn't say anything more and I was really curious and kept asking him. When Mark left he turned to me and said. Morpheus who was the ass in that situation. And I thought and said Mark because he put you on the spot and you were defending the other guy. And he said yes thats your first lesson. "Don't just look... WATCH, I'll teach you yet."

He gave me a bunch of info on being on the bottom of the totem pole at 19, and it gets easier later in life if your smart.(I disregarded him as I was doing NG at the time) Also told me to let women think their in control. Smart guy i should listen to him more

This part is so much fun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 am 

Your friend sounds like someone I know very personally. 8-)