Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Situation
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm 

You are very similiar actually, I had roomates taking my food and instead of using my raging on the suspect in question like I wanted to he said No, just put ex-lax in your food and the watch which one cannot leave the bathroom. Then ask them how their OJ was. When the person in question starts coming at you. Don't admit that you did it on purpose. Be all like I use it to keep me regular hahah, maybe you shouldn't take other peoples food.

Both this situation and the girl one are similiar you know what they're up to and they more than likely know to, your in the background setting them up but they cannot come at you unless they admit indirectly (directly in the case of the OJ) that they're at fault. He also said to play it (food situation) like a politician everyone knows your lieing but stick to your lie.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm 

Btw she said on her status its better to learn from mistakes than avoid risk. Think she gave up? I think it might be a bluff, not sure though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Btw she said on her status its better to learn from mistakes than avoid risk. Think she gave up? I think it might be a bluff, not sure though.
She's just baiting you.

Remember...it's the actions you watch...stop listening to the words. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm 

As fate would have it we're gonna be at the same party sickk 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 am 

This post is pure gold. Applies as much now as last year. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 am 

This post is pure gold. Applies as much now as 2 years ago :)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:25 am 

I am curious what the outcome was.

Morpheus, can you remember?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 am 

Sparks wrote:
I am curious what the outcome was.

Morpheus, can you remember?
Indeed, she went silent on me wouldnt admit she was wrong. Her friend got all stressed out. And yeah total chaos. A bad time was had by all. She has a kid now actually.

I was umm 18 at the time, Im 21 now and I've grown and evolved a lot from then. You know how you go through like different stages where like your mindset and confidence will be at a certain level and then it goes way up and then down for a while..Im on another upswing.

And like while I can see their interest level go way up in response to my confidence and indifference (which is slowly improving). I know they're just gonna deny it.

Flakey indecisive people don't change and well like yeah I'd do something casual if they put in some effort as well. Or something more serious if they proved they cared, the onus isnt mine...its theirs. Their power to choose is actually a double edged sword when the run into a guy that has a clue.

But yeah to sum it up. I dont run complex situations and manoevers on women who most of the time lack the brain power to think anything abstract...AT ALL. It's like giving Picasso to a child who fingerpaints. I know that the women who are worth my time will find a way to make it onto my radar, and I will give them the same attention they give me.
These randoms that are like oh maybe we could hang out blah blah, most of the time I wont even leave my number Ill just leave. :) ...if theyre like oh maybe but I see something in them or theyre cool then yeah ill give them my number.

When you filter people like that it gets rid of a lot of the bitterness as well :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 am 

Quote:
You know how you go through like different stages where like your mindset and confidence will be at a certain level and then it goes way up and then down for a while
Sounds like life...roll with the punches

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:56 am 

peregrinus wrote: *
She has shown that she is either playing a game or does not want to talk to you. Call her on it, but only when she contacts you.

Why would you want to call her up and invite her, she has your number and has made no effort to contact you in the last week.. I dunno about you, myself that makes me think she does not want to talk to me, otherwise she would have found an excuse to ring. The only other real reason would be gameplaying, which turns me off totally, hence I treat it as her not being interested. Either way it sends the same message to me :)
Quote:
My take: because this guy is really not that interested or he is playing games. Both are disqualifying.

I will never understand young women tolerating this level of effort on the part of “boyfriends.” Also, what is the matter with the girl texting and requesting a timely reply (reasonable and taking busy lives into consideration)?? Stop playing the victim and step up for yourself. Best to you!
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-you-delibe ... iisa-Ivary