Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 am 

Slim wrote:
I used the past tense explicitly. I was wondering that until it was brought up.
Ah yeah, my bad.
Slim wrote:
There were signs of this preceding the interaction you had. The most telling sign is her response to your lack of response when you were playing some games with a friend.

It was hidden but not so much that it was clear it wasn't going to work out.
Absolutely. After her first strike, I would have told you it was about a 90% chance she would take her second strike within a month.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:52 am 

My girl hit me with 'I feel fat' today. Here's what I replied with:

Kidd!!: 'Uh uh...keep those trick questions away from me haha!'

GF: 'Hahahaha wow'

Kidd!!: 'I'm just saying...there is no right response. It's always a lose/lose for me. So let's make a deal...if I feel like you are getting out of control huge I'll tell you lol...other than that, that's a question reserved for your little girlfriends. ;)'

GF: 'Hahaha ok ok'

...and that was that. Pleasant yet firm. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:08 am 

Nice. Did she ask you, "do you think I look fat?" in question form, or was it a statement "I feel fat..." that she expected you to respond to?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm 

It was literally 'I feel fat'. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Meraki wrote:
Nice. Did she ask you, "do you think I look fat?" in question form, or was it a statement "I feel fat..." that she expected you to respond to?
Does it matter which it was?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Kidd!!: 'I'm just saying...there is no right response. It's always a lose/lose for me. So let's make a deal...if I feel like you are getting out of control huge I'll tell you lol...other than that, that's a question reserved for your little girlfriends. ;)'

Master Kidd, might i ask why you see that as a lose/lose situation for you? It doesn't look like that to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:50 pm 

Barca wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Master Kidd, might i ask why you see that as a lose/lose situation for you? It doesn't look like that to me.
Meaning there is really no right way to address that statement. It's a catch 22...and damned it you and damned if you don't type situation. And by lose, I mean that no matter what I say, what happens next will always annoy/irritate/bore me. It never ends well. :?

Of course YMMV depending on the woman doing the asking and how well you know her. That said, I know my girl well enough to know that if I don't nip it in the bud, it will evolve into yet another needless, superficial self esteem based problem. :|

Nothankyou.jpeg :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:22 pm 

Quote:
Meaning there is really no right way to address that statement. It's a catch 22...and damned it you and damned if you don't type situation. And by lose, I mean that no matter what I say, what happens next will always annoy/irritate/bore me. It never ends well. :?

Of course YMMV depending on the woman doing the asking and how well you know her. That said, I know my girl well enough to know that if I don't nip it in the bud, it will evolve into yet another needless, superficial self esteem based problem. :|

Nothankyou.jpeg :lol:

the first time you mentioned lose/lose i thought you were getting sympish, not wanting her to get mad and all. I was wondering what on earth happened to you :lol:

Gotcha boss, thank you ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

as WOPR would say "A strange game; the only winning move is not to play."

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
as WOPR would say "A strange game; the only winning move is not to play."
Haha! That quote certainly crosses my mind often with this one! :lol:

Also...Barca...don't confuse sympin' with the path of least resistance. ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am 

Star_Above wrote:
I'd be out right after that "Alright, just don't respond..." text.
The Star_Above's way of making girls feel good:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:13 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Star_Above's way of making girls feel good:

[ img ]
Rofl I am actually random like that all the time

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm 

fufe wrote:
Rofl I am actually random like that all the time
Based on this simple statement alone, a guy like me would EASILY take your girl. It’s true, I don’t know how u conduct yourself in your life and the dynamic with your girl, but as I said, ONLY based on this statement alone, your girl would cheat on you with me, or a guy like me.

Let me tell you why. First of all, I can smell a woman being usatisfied sexually and having a void inside. A hunger for a Real Man. I can tell if she has a real man in her life, a man that knows what he is doing, a man that she admires and respects. I can tell by her being alone, not with you in public, that would make it easier to know about who is in control of the relationship, how good u are in the bedroom and many things. And if I can smell that on your woman, she’s DONE !!!!! If the situation is right, all I have to say is: “What’s happening, is your man not taking care of u right ? How can he dare to do that ? I mean look at you, you’re gorgeous, if I u were my woman, I would never let you walk outside of the house w/o a smile! Now can u smile for me, please ? Thank you. That’s waay better. Hi, my name is D.” ( that’s what first came to mind, there are many, MANY ways to engage ). Then I would chit-chat a little more about nothing serious, being a little funny and charming as I am, and give her my business card. That’s it !! She would then start thinking about what I said, comparing and fantasize about me, then if u continue down this road, she fights with you, you break up with her, she makes the phonecall, she surrenders her body, her pussy to me, I take care of her body, her pussy and her mind, and then she comes back to you, with a different set of eyes. She would see the world a different way after I’m done with her.

( The beautiful part about this, is that the rest of the guys do all the work for me, thank goodness. All I have to do is be myself. I mean, this is just ridicules. )

Now, if u are random all the time, when she is talking to you, then obviously you are not with the right woman. If u don’t respect your woman and her opinion, then she’s not the right one for you. It’s this simple. Since as a man, your time is the most valuable thing in the universe, who you choose to spend it with is very VERY important. And yes, you, as a man, make the final decisions, but the nr 1 spot is reserved only for the best. And, as a man, you don’t settle for less than you deserve, period! You create your own world, so if you are with a woman, why would you not be with someone that u admire and value her - while maintaing your power ?

And u have to always think like a company, when it comes to women. Always downsize and upgrade when u have to. If you’re with a woman that doesn’t do something with her life or doesn’t make YOU a better person, u need to let her go, b/c she would bring you down. U will have to fire some and hire some.

Now, the right woman would never get in your space and disrespect your “me time”, by nature. So it doesn't get to the point where u don't give a shit about her opinion, with the right one. But for the rest, I mean the rest taht never been with a real man, u HAVE TO set boundaries. U have to lead as a man, and set boundaries.

Not to mention the fact that there are separate levels until u reach to the moving in together part, with each level, u have to set new boundaries. It’s meeting – dating – sex – relationship – moving in together – engaged – married. I am not getting deeper into that.

U always have to find ways to make your woman feel special, wanted, sexy, and dirty w/o kissing her ass. ( Licking and sticking your tongue in her asshole is accepted hahahahahaha ) But touching her, grabbing her ass, telling her how beautiful she looks in that dress, saying some dirty shit, texting her while she’s at work “I can’t wait to eat your pussy”, or “I can’t wait to let you come in my mouth”, not to mention randomly kissing her lips, her neck ,her face, her back, randomly sucking her fingers, randomly biting her, always have your hands on her, showing her affection, tickle her, pinching her, being playful, laughing, joking around and being in the moment with her. Think about it, man, how many of us get touched enough in our daily lives ? When we were babies we were held, we were rocked and we were touched all day long. Do u really believe as adults we don’t need that anymore ? But women hide a deep hunger to be cherished, appreciated, and desired. They are so hungry to be touched by a man, they don’t know what to do. If I can see that in your woman, I have 0 respect for you, because you’re a clueless punk, in my eyes. It's one thing to not know something, it's ok, b/c u don't know what u don't know, but as a man, u have to always sharpen your sword, always learn, always expand.

I treat every woman in my life like gold, man, b/c I want not only to be a man, I want to be the best she’s ever had. And I maintain power also. It's a strong principle that I live by: ALWAYS MAINTAIN POWER, so it's cool to treat women nice and with kid gloves. All they have to do is not fuck this up by bringing drama or any type of negativity into my life and/or disrespect me in any way. But it’s too good to be true for these women, that are used to boring, clueless guys, that it’s so outside their reality and comfort zone, they don’t know how to handle it, so they fuck up. It’s a sad thing, but it comes with the territory, I guess.

And this is why I can take your girl. And all that I described here happenes in an instant, when I spot your girl. Basically, I know what she lacks, b/c I know and see how my women are and behave, when I give this, and do this to them. :lol: It's like a closed circuit, thing ! :lol: :lol:

UNICORN BABY Neeeeeeeeeehahahhahahh ptp ptp ptp ptp....

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:28 pm 

Let them know what is and not what could be. ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:47 pm 

It's not really an achievement to be able to "steal" someones girl. I've always disliked that term as well, definitely not a female rights activist by any means. It just by definition absolves them of any responsibility.

It's elementary, and I would assume a man that has his shit together would be more focused on his long term goals then catering to women.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 am 

Altair wrote:
I would assume a man that has his shit together would be more focused on his long term goals then catering to women.
Yup.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:07 pm 

Oh my fucking do DMD. You are seriously taking me seriously ? :lol:

Unsatisfied sexually, haha.. Read the thread I wrote about sexuality experiences

Most of your text is of "I don't even" sort :?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:45 am 

DMD - chill out.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 am 
Site Admin

@DMD
That's another insecurity all pua teachers dump on the soul of the community guys that are following them. I'm talking about futile competition between so segmentated and insecure guys, it means more bullshit to carry...

The superiority complex the guys have because the capacity to "steal someone else girl" delicious meal for the opportunist ego. Only to ignore the real reason why that happened. The girl was the one who choosed to cheat, not your charming powers who ignited it and had the effect.

Complete bullshit, and 90% of the time you are the excuse for the girl to trigger her cheating, not the cause of.
One part of the mindset that the guys need to gets rid off.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 pm 

fufe wrote:
Oh my fucking do DMD. You are seriously taking me seriously ? :lol:

Unsatisfied sexually, haha.. Read the thread I wrote about sexuality experiences

Most of your text is of "I don't even" sort :?
Fufe, you should also have a look into why you feel to defend the "unsatisfied sexually" part.