Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:04 am 
Tonight I passed by a woman that I've talked about before now. She doesn't understand the consequences of her actions as The Kidd!! and I have agreed upon based on her actions.

As I passed her she said, "hi"

I responded, while walking, "hi xxxxx"

She then said, "how are you"

I immediately turned around and walked towards her without saying a thing because I respected the fact that she may be trying to have a conversation with me.

She stammered and couldn't get her words together. She was visibly struggling to bring herself to reality.

When she collected herself enough she said, "what did you say."

I responded, "I didn't say anything."

She said, "good!"

The rest of the details are not so important as the conversation died when her friend returned. She closed the conversation.

So, I decided to run an experiment. I disliked the fact that I don't remember peoples names well. This is a problem that I can fix. So, I've set my mind to it by using names of people that I do know and ending conversations with people that I don't know by using their name when they tell.

I walk into the cafeteria. Then a guy that I also don't normally talk to walks in.

I say, "hi xxxxx"

His response, "........................."

He is unable to even form a sentence. He looking like he doesn't know what to do at all.

He's even looking at me.

Case closed. Using names is important and positive to life experience especially when you don't usually use that person's name or talk to them much if at all.

For consistency in my research, I asked some older women what was going through the girl's stream of consciousness when I spoke to her.

After we were clear about what happened she said, "I don't want to get you excited."

My response was a terrible staunch response from the old way of thinking because I took offense to that for some reason. It was the way she was communicating it to me rather what she actually said. In her mind, she may have even been attempting to help me instead of speak condescendingly to me like I've never been laid before.

In any case, you can guess what was going through the girl's mind that spoke to me when she said good!

Instead of hearing, "I didn't say anything."

She most likely heard, "I want to fuck you."

end of story.

3 days away from Valentines day. They're getting excited.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am 

I agree Slim. Using names is extremely powerful.

It's the difference between having a directionless, "cordial" conversation vs. having a meaningful interaction that builds a connection.

I too have taken it upon myself to make a conscious effort of remembering people's names. Not so I won't sound rude or like a buffoon.

I have chosen to do so because I could give two fucks about small talk. My time is valuable and if I am choosing to spend it interacting with someone, then I would like to make sure the interaction is beneficial - meaningful - for both parties.

I feel like people subconsciously respect you more for using a name and showing that you are not just another mindless drone in the matrix. They enjoy the fact that you lead the interaction beyond a superficial level.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 pm 
It's too late to revise my post, but I thought about this interaction more.

It seems like I was looking at the finger instead of the moon.

I would say that space, vanity (ego), and something else I forgot are more crucial understanding the way they responded rather than the name. Sure the name is useful too some degree, but there are more important factors I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
It's too late to revise my post, but I thought about this interaction more.

It seems like I was looking at the finger instead of the moon.

I would say that space, vanity (ego), and something else I forgot are more crucial understanding the way they responded rather than the name. Sure the name is useful too some degree, but there are more important factors I think.
You know

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 am 

When somebody uses my name like that, I cringe and get very uncomfortable. I don't like those using names like that, it feels often extremely unnatural, even forced.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:42 pm 

There is a lot of power within names. As a matter of fact names actually have meanings behind them. My true first name actually means wisdom which is interesting because the thing I value most in this world is wisdom because through wisdom derives all things.
Now to address your post, I actually once had an experience where I was overpowered by the power I injected into a name. The name was Jazmine (I changed the name for this comment). The reason I imparted it so much power within this name is because while I was in Denver, Colorado there was this woman that I was attracted to whose name was Jasmine (I changed the name for this comment). I conversed with this Jasmine and could tell she was filling me, but I could not pull her because she was already within a relationship. The reason there was so much energy placed on her name is because we worked together, and when you work with someone that only creates even more sexual energy amongst you because you are within close proximity of one another for several hours a day.
Now, when I got to Memphis, Tennessee there was a woman at my job that had the same name, although spell differently. She too was attractive; however, initially I was not attracted to her because her vibe was not right. Due to this, I gave her space and allowed her friends to lace her and get her mind right before I even indulged her existence. Eventually, she did get her mind right and I began to indulge her (hence conversing with her) since she had been vying for my attention for a while anyway. However, I would never use her name because there was too much desire I injected into her name due to her name being pronounced the same way as the previous Jasmine. She even told her friend once that I never use her name, so even she was aware that I never used her name.
Now, going back to my statement about being overpowered by her name, once while working at my last job we sat beside each other during training and the aura I picked up from her was so strong until it overwhelmed me. The aura reeked of the desire to have sex; however, being that we were at work, I knew I couldn’t try to fuck her, so I moved myself to a different area to listen to the trainer. My real reasoning in doing this was to lessen the aura that she was given off that I was unable to act upon due to the environment we were at.
We all give off auras rather we’re cognizant of it or not. This is why we are able to sense danger when we are in a dangerous situation, and/or why we become uneasy when we are in an ominous environment. This is our sixth sense picking up the aura of the environment that we are in.
Now, going back to the power of Jazmine’s name, the reason I was not able to say her name often is because I had already attached a certain amount of desire to that name, so when I was around her the desire stemmed from that name multiplied because I had already attached desire to that name previously that I was not able to act upon due to Jasmine’s relationship.
By the way, in case you’re wondering, with Jasmine I had no issues saying her name because I hadn’t attached any significant meaning to that name at that point in time. :mrgreen:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm 

You trying to have meaningful conversation by way of focusing on using somebody's name sort of defeats the purpose.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:03 pm 

I have observed this and had convos about this subject before -- actually not at all in relationship to women, but general interacting especially in professional environments.

Notice how few people actually use names in convos.

Notice how you react when you interact with someone who says something like "you know, David, that's an interesting point."
Or hear others who speak this way. I've even noticed it in interviews when it happens, and it is rare.

What I mean is I notice it not only as a thing that happened, but how it creates a certain vibe, even in written word.

Notice if you actually feel uncomfortable and have aversions to saying people's names. If it's always just 'hey man' or talking without ever using it. You might be surprised.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:05 am 
Flow83 wrote:
I have observed this and had convos about this subject before -- actually not at all in relationship to women, but general interacting especially in professional environments.

Notice how few people actually use names in convos.

Notice how you react when you interact with someone who says something like "you know, David, that's an interesting point."
Or hear others who speak this way. I've even noticed it in interviews when it happens, and it is rare.

What I mean is I notice it not only as a thing that happened, but how it creates a certain vibe, even in written word.

Notice if you actually feel uncomfortable and have aversions to saying people's names. If it's always just 'hey man' or talking without ever using it. You might be surprised.
It's basically placates the ego. It achieves virtually nothing if they have no self-confidence though. Some people would rather be addressed like an object.

It should never be used for the purposes of getting someone to like you though. It sets a bad precedent. Space is a much more effective and less intrusive tool.

A name when properly used is like a good scent. A hot batch of cookies with a nice smell will warm you up, but if they're tasting like dog biscuits.....then you get the deal. Nothing substitutes the goldness of a rich inner life, monologue, and foundation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:29 am 

I have a really good memory for details. I just create detailed files on everything I see and hear. It's not about the name it's taking an interest in them. Not auto piloting your interactions and adjusting to them as an individual.

One thing that has come increasingly naturally to me is filling space without actually filling it. It's quite effective if you do it right. It takes a bit to jump start, but once it's going it becomes self feeding. The more I interact the sharper my observation becomes again. Which leads to better decisions which leads to better feedback which does affect me. Therefore I can be charming and appear to be filling space but mentally I am detached.