Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Women of all ages
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 pm 

Leo wrote:
I don't see these things as age specific. If anything, the younger ones don't generally haven't accrued the baggage yet, so are simpler but in my opinion not less intelligent; perhaps because they haven't triggered their biological clock yet so aren't desperate. The one I mentioned took a month to even ask what my line of work was, whereas usually it takes one minute :lol: Hasn't fronted yet, gives me my space, follows my lead(without me actually having to consciously lead), doesn't get hysterical when I can't hook up etc. It's EZ. I look forward to the moment she does shit on the carpet though; I see it as inevitable part of this experiment
Agreed. Well put.

Treat accordingly.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 pm 
Meraki wrote:
Leo wrote:
I don't see these things as age specific. If anything, the younger ones don't generally haven't accrued the baggage yet, so are simpler but in my opinion not less intelligent; perhaps because they haven't triggered their biological clock yet so aren't desperate. The one I mentioned took a month to even ask what my line of work was, whereas usually it takes one minute :lol: Hasn't fronted yet, gives me my space, follows my lead(without me actually having to consciously lead), doesn't get hysterical when I can't hook up etc. It's EZ. I look forward to the moment she does shit on the carpet though; I see it as inevitable part of this experiment
Agreed. Well put.

Treat accordingly.
I never said it was age specific. :?

When applicable, I merely suggested that what you described is their incontinence.

if the shoe fits and all that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 pm 

Apologies, I don't think I was actually replying to you(or Sniper).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:29 pm 

JDogg wrote:
We do.

By tolerating their bullshit.

Stick and carrot. Really just stick...until they start acting right. Then they can have some carrot, but keep your stick on hand
I keep seeing stuff like this and reminded of where I fucked up.

I gradually let my guard down and began tolerating some things, those slips made it easier for her to subtly manipulate me, well not so subtly in hindsight.

I'm not even angry anymore I'm just baffled as to how I let that happen. I got lazy and comfortable, I got soft.

Never again, I'm all outta carrots. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."