Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

Voyager wrote:
Yudansha doesn't the sheer amount of time and energy you've spent thinking about this one girl, even writing all of your posts in this thread, make you just a little bit mad?

Imagine that bitch squatted over a toilet, gritting her teeth and straining to squeeze out a big hot loaf of raw shit.

Now tell me if you feel the same way about her.

You need to get her off that pedestal.
I tried the same thing in my mind when I was idolizing some stupid whore, but it didn't work. Not that I have a preference for scatt or something, but because my father always made/make jokes around that theme, that I became some sort of immune dude for that evoking imagery. The trick is to find something that disgusts you so bad like you are describing, and then associate the images (illusions) of her with the thing you have a lots of ¡yucks! (another illusion) and go about, make a "connection". Then play it in your mind until you get a disgust or a reaction on your body. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:09 am 

Voyager wrote:
Yudansha doesn't the sheer amount of time and energy you've spent thinking about this one girl, even writing all of your posts in this thread, make you just a little bit mad?

Imagine that bitch squatted over a toilet, gritting her teeth and straining to squeeze out a big hot loaf of raw shit.

It does make me mad. Believe me this wasn't by choice, but the choice now is to carry on. Actually that doesn't entail too much in terms of action. More and more I see that the chick was a catalyst of something else.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:24 am 

Yudansha wrote:
Voyager wrote:

It does make me mad. Believe me this wasn't by choice, but the choice now is to carry on. Actually that doesn't entail too much in terms of action. More and more I see that the chick was a catalyst of something else.
:mrgreen: You hypertyperlated.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:33 pm 

Just masturbate next time the worshipful feelings about her arise within you. When you've busted civilisations of potential lifeforms all over your towel, ask yourself how much of a shit you give about her then....I'm guessing it'll be very little > Fuck all :|

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 pm 
Rolan wrote:
Just masturbate next time the worshipful feelings about her arise within you. When you've busted civilisations of potential lifeforms all over your towel, ask yourself how much of a shit you give about her then....I'm guessing it'll be very little > Fuck all :|
:lol:

Thought you were going to bow out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am 

the last few posts were masturbation indeed ... There's a lot of wisdom in your youth, and a lot of youth in your wisdom.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am 

Yudansha, you don't think my advice was literal? :lol:

Recently I have been 'hung up' on two broads. It is what it is and I don't fight it, just being aware is enough for me right now. One is an ex-girlfirend; So I decided to jerk one out over her. When my task was complete, I asked myself what I felt about her at that point. The answer was nothing in particular. I couldn't have really given less of a damn, and infact saw through her and realised all the things which I find unattractive about her. I couldn't find a single reason why I had let her hound my thoughts. My 'feelings' for the other one also diminished.

That realisation was bought about via a good ole' tug. Now what do you think that told me?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:55 am 

Rolan wrote:
Yudansha, you don't think my advice was literal? :lol:

Recently I have been 'hung up' on two broads. It is what it is and I don't fight it, just being aware is enough for me right now. One is an ex-girlfirend; So I decided to jerk one out over her. When my task was complete, I asked myself what I felt about her at that point. The answer was nothing in particular. I couldn't have really given less of a damn, and infact saw through her and realised all the things which I find unattractive about her. I couldn't find a single reason why I had let her hound my thoughts. My 'feelings' for the other one also diminished.

That realisation was bought about via a good ole' tug. Now what do you think that told me?
Your infatuation was/is mostly physical. In some cases the math is pretty simple. All you have to do now is figure out a way to keep from getting horny again, and your attachments to these two gals will be handled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 am 

Yudansha wrote:
Your infatuation was/is mostly physical.
Nope! Missed the point.

Once again, you're making your case more special than it is.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 am 

Rolan wrote:
Yudansha wrote:
Your infatuation was/is mostly physical.
Nope! Missed the point.

Once again, you're making your case more special than it is.
Well as I see it there are a couple of ways in which people connect, or get interested. Sexual/physical or intellectual. Or, a combination of both. Seems pretty simple.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 pm 

I'll give you the skeleton key for online chatting, not necesserily in what to say but how to frame the interaction.

Just like any other time, she has to pick you, you have to be the stimulis and she the response.

Only talk to girls who message you first, that way they'll be doing the brunt of the work, asking questions etc... because of that you'll have the mindset of being above her, as opposed to you messaging her first which will give her that mindset which will in turn have her giving you one word answers and shit with you trying like a motherfucker to make the convo flow, which won't work.

Let her message you, act like you're doing her a favour talking to her but still be nice and it will go fine...

Example:

Her: Hey, how are you, good day?
You: Great day, yourself?
Her: Really good thanks, just catching up on some work. Any plans tonight?
You: Going to a concert tonight, should be fun. What about you?
Her: Nothing much, just staying in like a loser I suppose lol Well have fun tonight, if you're not busy this weekend we should get together if you like.
You: lol that's not being a loser, I do it sometimes too. Ya we could do that, I can't Friday night but Saturday would work.
Her: Ok great, I'll text you Friday night to figure out the details.
You: Sounds like a plan.
Her: Awesome. Have a great night!!

If you fuck up and message her first it will look like this...

You: Hey, what's up?
Her: not much
You: Staying out of trouble? lol
Her: never
You: lol funny girl. What's new?
Her: sorry, gotta run
You: Ok, have a great day!
Her: ...............................no reply

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm 

/thread 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:40 am 

Star_Above wrote:
If you fuck up and message her first it will look like this...

You: Hey, what's up?
Her: not much
You: Staying out of trouble? lol
Her: never
You: lol funny girl. What's new?
Her: sorry, gotta run
You: Ok, have a great day!
Her: ...............................no reply
reminds me of myself before having the knowledge :cry: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 am 

I was gonna ask about it, but I was like fuck it just do it and I just did this shit. I thought it would be different because I let her know I would message her before...right? no. :lol:
Star_Above wrote:
The better way is to be within her radar and be awesome so she can't help but text you first.
What a waste of my time. I should have let go way before then.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:37 pm 

edit: actually scratch that she texted me back. it was late though. my needieness caused me to post that.i know she's not into me to like that. the convo was like pulling teeth. the last thing she said was "im heading to bed good to hear from you. we'll have to catch up some more later"
i guess the answer is space.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."