Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 am 

Assignment: Get your best gear on and go clubbing but no approaches just get a good seat and watch who shows interest in you.

I'll be honest I didn't post up, I was partying with my best friend and two other friends. I was kinda mingling in and out of the dance floor. More just focused on partying it up. Anyways the jocking continued girls bumping into me with plenty of room around and staring at me like whoa a unicorn lol. I didn't pay as close of attention as I could have but from what I noticed it was consistent on a level its never been before. One of the two girls likes me but I told her I wasn't interested in anything but her her room mate was putting her hands on me the whole night. We left early to go downtown swimming and we like half cuddled in the water. She was fronting really hard (walking away a bit etc) but I saw through it though. It takes away all the anxiety too, your just like I see your game. And you can just see the look of shock on their face too it's priceless they're thinking what?! thats never happened before. Anyways long story short nothing too psyical happened but I'm pretty sure it will. And if not o well.

The biggest lesson I took away from this is see the front, attraction doesn't just fade you didn't mess up like the community would like you to believe. She's just playing a game, play back

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am 

Clubs are not a natural environment and very effected with the social matrix.
it's better not to try and learn in\from those places I think...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 am 

I think its necessary to go in clubs.

Going there helps to see what believes come up when you really are confronted with women. You can let them go, just going to a club to let go all the emotions that come up.

And concerning women: When you're an authentic man, like I and many other have written before, you can go anywhere and women will start to open and react to you, is it a club or not. Altough I don't use the "natural/social/inner"-language anymore, every place can become "natural" when your are "natural".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm 

Vegano wrote:
I think its necessary to go in clubs.

Going there helps to see what believes come up when you really are confronted with women. You can let them go, just going to a club to let go all the emotions that come up.

And concerning women: When you're an authentic man, like I and many other have written before, you can go anywhere and women will start to open and react to you, is it a club or not. Altough I don't use the "natural/social/inner"-language anymore, every place can become "natural" when your are "natural".
Absolutely fucking true!!!!

If you go to a place its "your" place, if you go to a club its "your" club. There are no special natural places! The social matrix is everywhere you have just to decide: "Do I wanna be in this matrix or not". If your answer is no and you really are that, then there will be everywhere a natural place for you in a club or in the fucking GoGo Bars!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 pm 

midway wrote:
There are no special natural places! The social matrix is everywhere you have just to decide: "Do I wanna be in this matrix or not". If your answer is no and you really are that, then there will be everywhere a natural place for you in a club or in the fucking GoGo Bars!
Yes the social matrix is everywhere however at some places (like clubs) it's stronger.......
If you are grounded enough within yourself then that should not be a problem, still it's much easier to learn from places which are not clubs.

I'm going to clubs to have fun but not for learning purpose..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm 

Shay wrote:

I'm going to clubs to have fun but not for learning purpose..
What exactly you wanna learn?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm 

It's not necessary to go to clubs, but it's like Goku or Vegeta training in the Super G chamber...if you can do it in a club, you can then do it effortlessly ANYWHERE. 8-)

Congrats, Morpheus!...nice to see you are getting the results I knew you would get! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 pm 

Thanks man :) , funny thing is I've always been more comfortable in clubs, I've found it easier to talk to people. It's a faster more exciting enviornment. Here's the craziest thing I wanted to see if Natural Grounding really had no effect so I "grounded" to hip-hop and rap before. I had no anxiety, and rock solid confidence.,and more girls checked me out than I have time for.

I'm gonna experiment a bit more but so farits disolved most anxiety around the really hot girls better than NG. And it work on social alphas as far as I can tell right now

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 pm 

Also what do you guys do about hand-holding? It sounds like no no

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Also what do you guys do about hand-holding? It sounds like no no
I myself am not big on PDA at all (Public Displays of Affection, for those unfamiliar)...no hand holding and damn sure no making out. That's just me though.

You will see soon enough that my red pill is the real deal...and when you're readyto be fine tuned, you know what the deal is. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!