Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: What is fun for you?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 am 
Site Admin

I think there's some universal appeal when meeting humans of the opposite sex (for a heterosexual male) energy wise. And that's the prescense of the girl. It's exciting and intoxicating at the same time. You feel some kind of pshycological 'naked-ness' in the good sense. Also, the funny stomach ache (I think gut?), and sometimes the butterflies or a felling like a void in the balls area too (I know weird image), it's also very fun. It's just that not all girls use to open like that the first time you meet them, I've met some too and I felt them closed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:00 am 

Whatever I don´t have to convince to her is the fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:18 am 

The best interactions I've had is when the first 20-30 seconds of talking you can feel the attraction is there. I was out at a bar this afternoon with a girl I like and our waitress had this amazing ass. Cute face too. The girl I was with walked to the bathroom just as I finished my 3rd beer. The waitress walks up to me and asks me if I want another one. I said to her "your really gonna give me another one? your not gonna try to cut me off?". She laughs a little and says "actually normally I might but since your getting food your ok". I say "its all good I live right across the street anyway". She says "really? So do I, where do you live?" Halfway through explaining to her the girl I was with gets back to the table so it got cut short but if she wasnt there I would have left my number. I was actually debating doing it too when I was signing the credit card receipt.

Point is, convo was barely a minute long and it was a confident interaction that got her interested. Nothing crazy, but a positive and short interaction that pulled her towards me. Those are ONE of the best because it usually leads to better things very quickly. It doesn't take alot of words to get a girl interested when you have your inner game together. So get it together and move forward!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm 

MattD wrote:
The best interactions I've had is when the first 20-30 seconds of talking you can feel the attraction is there. I was out at a bar this afternoon with a girl I like and our waitress had this amazing ass. Cute face too. The girl I was with walked to the bathroom just as I finished my 3rd beer. The waitress walks up to me and asks me if I want another one. I said to her "your really gonna give me another one? your not gonna try to cut me off?". She laughs a little and says "actually normally I might but since your getting food your ok". I say "its all good I live right across the street anyway". She says "really? So do I, where do you live?" Halfway through explaining to her the girl I was with gets back to the table so it got cut short but if she wasnt there I would have left my number. I was actually debating doing it too when I was signing the credit card receipt.

Point is, convo was barely a minute long and it was a confident interaction that got her interested. Nothing crazy, but a positive and short interaction that pulled her towards me. Those are ONE of the best because it usually leads to better things very quickly. It doesn't take alot of words to get a girl interested when you have your inner game together. So get it together and move forward!! :lol:
Not that you actually needed to leave your number anyway, since you BOTH live across the street from the place she WORKS :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 am 

Lol yeah. Seriously though, attracting women is becoming so natural now. I've had so many positive interactions lately its insane. Not that it's that big of a deal anyway but it feels good to know that I am constantly improving.

This Friday night is going to be a big night. I don't go out that much anymore but Friday I'm going to a college with a buddy of mine who's dating a girl that's literally one of the hottest girls I've ever seen that's a cheerleader for a pro football team and she's bringing her friends with her. I am not going to try to get laid or get a phone number, all im going to do is see what happens. Ill keep everyone posted on how the night goes. I'm really pumped for it, haven't gone out in a while and I know this is going to show me what level I'm on with all this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:00 am 

MattD wrote:
Lol yeah. Seriously though, attracting women is becoming so natural now. I've had so many positive interactions lately its insane. Not that it's that big of a deal anyway but it feels good to know that I am constantly improving.

This Friday night is going to be a big night. I don't go out that much anymore but Friday I'm going to a college with a buddy of mine who's dating a girl that's literally one of the hottest girls I've ever seen that's a cheerleader for a pro football team and she's bringing her friends with her. I am not going to try to get laid or get a phone number, all im going to do is see what happens. Ill keep everyone posted on how the night goes. I'm really pumped for it, haven't gone out in a while and I know this is going to show me what level I'm on with all this.
Looking forward to this field report. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 am 

Me as well :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

spaceman wrote:
what makes it fun for you?
When I am standing there enjoying it.

If I am enjoying it, then I realise it, it is fun..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:34 pm 

So you like your blowjobs when standing up ? Interesting :geek:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
spaceman wrote:
what makes it fun for you?
When I am standing there enjoying it.

If I am enjoying it, then I realise it, it is fun..
This !!!!

And also when I don't enjoy it, the fact I can leave the unjoyable situation when I want, and do so, makes it enjoyable as well.

You always make people happy in an interaction, either when you come, or when you leave (paraphrased quote)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 pm 

Dali wrote:
I think there's some universal appeal when meeting humans of the opposite sex (for a heterosexual male) energy wise. And that's the prescense of the girl. It's exciting and intoxicating at the same time. You feel some kind of pshycological 'naked-ness' in the good sense. Also, the funny stomach ache (I think gut?), and sometimes the butterflies or a felling like a void in the balls area too (I know weird image), it's also very fun. It's just that not all girls use to open like that the first time you meet them, I've met some too and I felt them closed.

you had also experienced women that moves in slow motion? it is like taking a harcore drug.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 pm 

Rant, I don't even...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 am 

Getting stuck in one relationship with one particular
individual doesn´t bring richness of fun and a sense of
abundance. That is weak. That is not even fun, not
to her either

You DON´T develop a deeper stronger relationship with
any one person. It produces the polar opposite
result of lack. You actually have to step back.

Fun and joy is always created from within.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 am 
Site Admin

rant wrote:
Dali wrote:

you had also experienced women that moves in slow motion? it is like taking a harcore drug.
Sorry. I've never been on hardcore drugs while interacting with girls I like.
In the past I consumed some cocaine and weed, but that's all.
And here in mexico I don't consider that,... hardcore.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm 

So just to let you guys know what happened on Friday, the original plans got changed. Me and two of my friends ended up going to a local club that I haven’t been to in a really long time. Three girls that bartend at this place I used to work with at a few different restaurants over the years. I see them always giving updates on facebook about what is happening at the club every weekend and they will always say in their status’ to message them to get on the guestlist.

I told a story on here a few weeks ago about a girl I used to work with that offered to give me head. She bartends at this club so I messaged her on facebook asking if she can get me and my friend on the guestlist. She hit me back saying yeah for sure so we ended up getting on the list and got in the club no charge which was cool.

Soon as we walked in the club she was at the bar that was right in front of the entrance. Her and another bartender that me and my friend know were working it. The club was absolutely dead haha. Literally there may have been 50 people in there. But it was a good time. We chilled at this bar and me and the girl I messaged talked a lot. She was telling me about this guy shes with now and how she doesn’t care about him, she was just kind of talked into being with him. My friends were telling me that she wants me so bad.

Later on that night we walked away from the bar and one of my friends ends up meeting this girl that was all over him pretty much for the rest of the night. He ended up going home with her but he didn’t close. I ended up calling that. I literally told my other friend that I guarantee hes not gonna close haha. But when we walked away from the bar, a few minutes after, I get a message on my phone from the bartender asking me where we went. I told her were still here. A few minutes later I walked back over there and she came up to me.

Now I drank A LOT. Multiple beers and shots of jameson and some other stuff so I was hammered. I can hold my alcohol though but I think you guys know after a few beers we tend to blurt things out to woman. So I lost my cool at the moment and told her we should hang out soon. I never would have done that if I was sober. I had the ball and I gave it to her by saying that i 100% know this. She agrees though saying yea we should and she gets her phone out to exchange numbers. Because of the alcohol I honestly cant remember if she asked me or if I asked her for her number but we exchanged. We even agreed on a day to hang out this week. But here’s the thing.

I believe I fucked it up. Yes we exchanged numbers, yes we agreed on a day to hangout that she sounded serious about. But I heard this story before from others and I have experienced it. EVERY SINGLE GUY OUT THERE would play this the same way. Every guy wait for that day to come. They look forward to it all week long thinking about it. Then the day comes and they send the text or they try to call. Guess what happens next? The girl either 1. Does not respond or 2. She responds but bails. So what is there to do? I’m gonna have to move on and assume that shes going to text me and if she doesn’t, then whatever. I’m not a part of this system of dating anymore.

The only thing I could see myself possibly doing is if I end up going out that night with some friends I could shoot her a text just saying I’m going to be at this place at this time, and that’s it. But im not even sure I want to do that. What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm 

Don't sweat it, you haven't fucked anything up...YET.

If she really wants the penis, and it seems as though she does, then she'll be getting in contact to ask you what the plan is for the day you set up to meet. It's up to you where to take it from there. In the meanwhile - silence.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

MattD wrote:
EVERY SINGLE GUY OUT THERE
Not me

and at least one other on here.

So not every single guy..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
MattD wrote:
EVERY SINGLE GUY OUT THERE
Not me

and at least one other on here.

So not every single guy..
At least 90%.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm 

Still not sure why you're so certain you fucked it up. If a girl is really into you, then you have a certain amount of leverage for fuck ups. Not much mind you, but a certain amount. In fact, the only thing that could prevent you 'closing', is you doing something extraordinary to fuck it up. All you have to do is wait and reel her in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 am 

Leo wrote:
Still not sure why you're so certain you fucked it up. If a girl is really into you, then you have a certain amount of leverage for fuck ups. Not much mind you, but a certain amount. In fact, the only thing that could prevent you 'closing', is you doing something extraordinary to fuck it up. All you have to do is wait and reel her in.
I believe I would have built more attraction if I didn't take it there.