Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: What is fun for you?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:34 am 
Site Admin

MattD wrote:
Leo wrote:
Still not sure why you're so certain you fucked it up. If a girl is really into you, then you have a certain amount of leverage for fuck ups. Not much mind you, but a certain amount. In fact, the only thing that could prevent you 'closing', is you doing something extraordinary to fuck it up. All you have to do is wait and reel her in.
I believe I would have built more attraction if I didn't take it there.
What makes you think, that you can build it?
Are you shure of the fact that YOU are building it? How can you know this fact, can you demonstrate it?
or, it could be that she's doing this to herself just by being near you, and she can't help it, because of the fact that you are present with her?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am 

MattD wrote:
Leo wrote:
Still not sure why you're so certain you fucked it up. If a girl is really into you, then you have a certain amount of leverage for fuck ups. Not much mind you, but a certain amount. In fact, the only thing that could prevent you 'closing', is you doing something extraordinary to fuck it up. All you have to do is wait and reel her in.
I believe I would have built more attraction if I didn't take it there.
Attraction has clearly already been 'built', whatever that means. Infact it's already there. Seems your stuck on some pua frequency.

Stop making it hard for yourself where it doesn't need to be. You're in the driving seat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 pm 

Fuck ups are only fuck ups when you make a big deal out of them. Here's the beauty of this - if you "fuck up" and do something a little bit sympish, then all is not lost. In fact, this can end up playing out in your favor.

Every hero has his achilles heel. You can't be an archetype 100%. Its called being one-dimensional, and its not realistic. Only cartoon characters are like this.

Instead, when you do something slightly sympish like you did, if it doesn't ruffle you at all, and you immediately return to your previous pimp-tight state, then in can actually serve to accentuate and create contrast. If you handle it correctly, it can actually benefit you.

Read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1031&hilit=name+science

Kidd: do you think your momentary sympness hurt you in the long run?

So, my advice for you Matt is CHILL OUT. This is only a problem if you believe it to be a problem. If you believe it to be not a problem, then its going to be a non-issue.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 pm 

Quote:
Kidd: do you think your momentary sympness hurt you in the long run?
Nah...that's what Ball Stealing is for. ;)

Besides, long term relationships are different than 'cop and blow' situations. There are times when I'll lose a battle today because it doesn't affect my long term strat to eventually win the war. There is a lot at stake with my situation...a child, my finances, etc...and I'm aware of these things and strive for a balance at all times. Either she will get with the program it she won't...and I'm at peace with either result.

The saga continues... 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 am 

so matt, what ever happend? :shock: