Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm 

Hey guys,

I have a question.

Since I met this girl in the club there was something. It was just like she was aducting me like a magnet. I cannot say what it is its just there! I heard it also from woman which are telling me that but I never could understand what it was. Sure for some part its the charisma etc. but don't you think there has to be something special? It's just like a magnet!

Do you had such situations? I would love to read and discuss this here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:38 pm 

I think you know my story which is similar.

I was in that club and waited for some friends. One of them brought a girl with her and this one was magnetically attracted to me. As she got introduced to me her face just lightened up heavily in one second. We talked like 3 sentences and she went to the bar and I went to the lounge with the others. As they came to the lounge like 15 minutes later, she hugged me and told me "Save me." as people went by. This was really impressive. As I wanted to catch the last train she hugged me and didn't want to let me go, she waited for a kiss but I didn't do it.

I think, its all about charisma. When you got it, women can't take their eyes (and hands) off you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm 

Needless to say, you could have made out with her right then and there, but I'm sure you aren't all that worried about that and you shouldn't be either. Tough life, man :roll: All I can say is get used to it, because this is the way your life is going to go from now on as long as you stay on the path of being a sexy motherfucker.

And yes, I have some stories similar to that. I'll give you the most recent one. I was in Dallas at an anime convention about a month ago.(Yes, I love those fucking anime cons) and I saw this girl from across the room. I immediately had to go over and talk to her. She was tall and hot and looked amazing in her high heels and skirt. I think all I went over and said to her was "High, can I have a hug? Because it is so nice to have a tall hug. I have to bend down for every hug I give." and it's not so much what I said because I know these days that what I say really doesn't matter. What matters is my energy and my tone of voice and my eye contact. So we talked for a bit and I asked her name. She said it was Katherine, after we talked for a few minutes more, I said "Well I'll see you later, Katherine." Sounds mundane, but there was such an outrageous magnetic connection and so I left it that, knowing that I would probably see her later that day walking around. I didn't. We didn't see each other again at the con. A few days later when I am home, I log on to myspace and I have a message...from Katherine. Yes, she found me on myspace, not knowing what state I lived in and with only my first name and the costume I was wearing to go on. As, I was talking to her on the phone later, I was curious to know why she tracked me down and first she didn't know why, but after she had time to think she said "It was the way you said my name. No one had ever said my name like that before." The story is much longer than that, but I will not get in to all of that because the point of this story is to illustrate another example of your post here Vegano, and that is that women will go through great lengths to be with you if you have that magnetic connection and it can be so much as saying her name a certain way. Women are starved for that magnetic connection and if you knew how few guys they ever in their life get it from, if any, then you would see why they get so ravenous when they meet you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm 

Thats one hell of a lovely story ;)

How was her raction to your approach, was she surprised and excited or rather calm?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:58 pm 

She was kind of surprised, but then we had our photo taken together and started talking. There was this heat in the eye contact that was very powerful. There's no descibing that feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 am 
Site Admin

TheModernLibertine wrote:
the point of this story is to illustrate another example of your post here Vegano, and that is that women will go through great lengths to be with you if you have that magnetic connection and it can be so much as saying her name a certain way. Women are starved for that magnetic connection and if you knew how few guys they ever in their life get it from, if any, then you would see why they get so ravenous when they meet you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 am 

Whoops, I meant midway, not Vegano. Midway's story...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm 

Let's see what happens tonight ;) I will see her tonight for a date, so we'll see ;)