Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 pm 

Under this title borrowed from 'Bill Burr', I want to show you an article (on a feminist website but it was the only english translation of the part I wanted to show).

Full article (I just took off some feminist point of views, the core of the article is below ...) : http://leithinfrench.blogspot.fr/2011/0 ... emmes.html

Now what do you think of this part : :lol:
Quote:
Still, like anywhere in the Western world, feminism has made strides toward equality for girls in France, as is shown by the following little diddy that I found pinned-up to the wall in the teacher's lounge at work, next to the headline "pour faire un rire" (por fer uhn reer: for a laugh): a copy of a page from a textbook for a 1960s home economics class for Catholic French girls.

Now, the original text is in French, and I'm translating everything on my own so the wording might seem a bit off here and there, but if you're interested and in the mood to roll your eyes a bit, I've highlighted the best parts from the piece below. And to think, this was considered standard and necessary learning for women a mere 50 years ago!

"Authentic extract from a scholarly Catholic manual for the Domestic Economy for Women, published in 1960:

'Make sure dinner is ready

Prepare your dinner things in advance, the night prior if need be, so that a delicious meal awaits your husband when he comes home from work. It's a way of letting him know that you have thought of him and you worry yourself with his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home from work as soon as they get in the door and the idea of a good meal (particularly his favorite dish) is a necessary part of warming his heart.

Be Ready

Take 15 minutes to nap before your husband comes home so that you're well-rested and ready for his return. Touch-up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh and attentive. He spent a day in the company of men charged-up with the worries of work. Be a joy to him and a bit more interesting than his previous company. His hard day has a need of being enlivened and it's your duty to fulfill this need.

Pick-up the house

Make one last round about the house just before your husband gets home. Tidy-up the books, games, papers, etc. and dust the tables.

During the coldest months of the year

You must light the fire in the chimney, after which it puts itself out. Your husband will return home to a sentiment of having been awaited for in order relax and that will make you just as happy. Making sure his every comfort is met will also give you immense personal satisfaction.

Reduce noise to a minimum

At the moment of his arrival, eleiminate all the noise of the washing machine, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage your children to be at their most calm. Be happy to see him. Welcome him with a warming smile and show him the sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him

It might be that you have a dozen important things to tell him, but his arrival home is not the time to bring these up. Let him speak first, remember that his topics of conversation are more important than yours. Be of the sort where the evening pertains to him.

Never complain if he comes home late

Men leave for dinner or to go to other fun places without you. When this happens, try to make your home a place of peace, order, and tranquility or else your husband will lose body and spirit.

Don't bother him with your complaints and problems

Don't complain if he is late coming home for dinner or if he stays out all night. Consider this problem minor compared to what he has to deal with all day. Make him comfortable when he does come home. Propose that he relax in a comfortable chair or that he rest in bed. Prepare him a hot or cold drink. Suggest he take off his coat and oragnize his things for him. Speak in a soothing, soft, pleasant voice. Never ask him questions that put into question his judgement or integrity. Remember that he is the master of the house and that above all, he exercises his role with justice and honesty.

As soon as he has finished his dinner, clear the table and do the dishes very quickly

If your husband proposes that he help you, decline his offer or else he risks feeling obliged to help you clear the table every night after a very long day of labor at work; he doesn't need anymore additional work. Encourage your husband to take part in one of his favorite past-times and to concentrate on his center of interest and show your interest in everything he does without ever giving the impression of trespassing on his domaine. If you have past-times yourself, make it so that you never mention them in front of him, because the interests of women are often very insignificant compared to those of men.

At the end of the evening

Tidy-up the house so that it's ready for the next morning and think of preparing breakfast in advance. Breakfast for your husband is essential if he must face the outside world in a positive way. Once you've both retired to the bedroom, prepare yourself to get to bed as quickly as possible.

Regarding feminine hygiene

It's of great importance, though your tired husband might not have time to wait in line to use the bathroom. So make sure to do your bathroom ritual quickly before going to bed. Try to have an advantageous appearance without trying too hard. If you wish to put on night cream or curlers before going to sleep, wait until your husband has fallen asleep, because it might shock him to see you in such an ugly state.

Concerning intimate relations with your husband

It's important that your remember your marriage vows and in particular your obligation to obey your husband. If he predicts that he'll need to go to sleep right away, it's because he truly needs to. In any case, be guided by the desires of your husband and never under any circumstance provoke or try to stimulate an intimate relation.

If your husband suggests sleeping together

Accepting with humility all while keeping up the spirit of pleasure of your husband is more important than keeping up the pleasure of a woman, and as he's approaching orgasm, a little gyrating on your part will encourage him and be satisfying enough to assure him that all pleasure possible on your part has been attained.

If your husband suggests something a bit strange in the bedroom

Show your obedience and resignation toward his suggestion, but indicate your lack of enthusiasm by keeping silent. It is probable that your husband will sleep better; adjust your clothes, refresh yourself and apply your night cream and care for your hair.

You can then wake-up for another day

There is little time to get ready before he wakes up in the morning. This time will permit you to get his cup of tea ready for him on the nightstand so it's there as soon as he wakes up in the morning.'"

...all I can say to this? Oh, la nostalgie (lah nost-al-jee: nostalgia)!
Sexist or not ?
Which one ends up on the better side ?

Discuss. Or Not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm 

wife: dear husband would like a dinner or maybe should I suck your dick?
husband: pls suck my dick
wife (in her mind) - men dont need food they need sex.

so and so....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 pm 

panoramix wrote:
wife: dear husband would like a dinner or maybe should I suck your dick?
husband: pls suck my dick
wife (in her mind) - men dont need food they need sex.

so and so....
In India they have these starving street dogs
that search for food but discontinue that search
when a bitch shows up offering that other thing...

You could enjoy both, abundantly.

´Angels´ are supposed to be warriors, they smite people,
last I read.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:45 pm 

Not sexist at all, but good luck finding a WIFE like that. :lol:

I'm thinking now of this feminist quote about all the qualities she hopes to find in a man and how she hopes they don't all meet.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:11 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Not sexist at all, but good luck finding a WIFE like that. :lol:

I'm thinking now of this feminist quote about all the qualities she hopes to find in a man and how she hopes they don't all meet.
That quote is such weak sauce haha, but there are women like that...somewhere...maybe. Or there's not and we'll all die alone, that's cool too.