Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Inviting a girl out
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 am 

I'm 99.999999% sure I know that answer to this already but there's some nagging in the back of my mind about it.
When I started getting girls numbers (socially), I was never successful in getting them out to go with me, there is one girl pending but that's recent and my mindset has changed since I first started. Now keep in mind I don't have car right now nor a big social life/circle.

I've invited girls basically to hangout or meetup, or even to my house before. But never with a definitive suggestion like "let's go to coffee shop." "Let's go to concert" Etc. I don't feel like I can since I've never went out with a girl before, (Haven't even done a movie date) and have no transportation. Idk...I'm kind of at a loss of what to do when I wanna met up with a girl.

I wanna experiment between, invite girls over or trying to go to there place with invite out them out with multiple friends and inviting them out to a public place...I wonder if having a place in mind besides my house would work better..

but we all know this-

A girl will make it easy or make it impossible for you to get with her. So going by that it doesn't matter, what you do, if she's down...If you take her out, she'll fuck, if you take her home she'll fuck, if you take her out with your friends she'll fuck. I think.

I believe my mental block comes from believing that what I want to do, may be uncool to chicks...hmm. I feel like I need to take the girl out first to get something but that's the wrong mindset, she should be interested in what I want. Okay...
ite I got it....

If I wanna go out and take someone with me, go do whatever I was going do and bring them for a "date". If I'm not feeling like it. Just invite them over my house. fuck it.

Since I want to experiment, I will try doing multiple things to see what happens. Shit, it's a pain in the ass because I wanna try taking girls out to see if I get more cooperation since I never done it before, but I know I don't need to do that because I should do what I want first.

When you guys out with chicks, where do you go anyway?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

Post subject: Re: Inviting a girl out
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 am 

You have a LONG journey ahead of you with lots of ups and downs. Just imagine that you're a beginning golfer on a driving range, you're hitting shanks, slices, hooks, fat shots, accept that your practicing to see what works and what doesn't, so don't get bummed out when all the shit you do over the next few years leads to rejection. Read here, learn, apply, fuck up, learn some more.

All the bad shit you go through will instill what doesn't work into your mindset even harder. Fuck it, spend the next 6 months asking girls out, it won't work, they will virtually all say no, but you'll learn the hard way that it doesn't work and it will be burned into your nervous system.

I did many experiments like that so I know what works and doesn't, you gotta do the same. But read here as well and dig deep into your belief system, expand your reality and improve yourself... push-ups as ShitOwl would say.

And watch that Morgan Freeman video, many times!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 am 

Flux wrote:
I believe my mental block comes from believing that what I want to do, may be uncool to chicks...hmm.
Only if you think of it that way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 pm 

Flux wrote:
I might flirt with them if I'm out in a nightclub..but other than that. I don't associate with girls...like at all.

With the exception of one who I text fairly often because I think she is worth the effort.

So I dunno lol, I don't bother even making plans with them because they're flakey and deep down most of them don't take care to not be retarded. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 am 
Site Admin

Flux wrote:
When I go out with women, I go where I feel like going.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.