Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 am 

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ojY6ZvciXg

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am 

Morgan Freeman gets chased for a reason, wanna guess why?. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Easy because he is GOD, period.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I don't think that's an excuse, I have been chased/choosen before but was too blind to see it. I could have probably got laid by now if I payed attention. But that's not the point, you may not have the status and fame, but there's probably a couple girls that wanna fuck you. I know this because, I got signals, even before knew of this, pua, game and shit.

All you need to do is show up

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:40 am 

Flux wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
I don't think that's an excuse, I have been chased/choosen before but was too blind to see it. I could have probably got laid by now if I payed attention. But that's not the point, you may not have the status and fame, but there's probably a couple girls that wanna fuck you. I know this because, I got signals, even before knew of this, pua, game and shit.

All you need to do is show up

Alchemist is right, he does get chased for a specific reason.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:24 am 

Fine. Then I'm missing something, you guys want to explain?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 pm 

Back to the pimposophies you must go. There , the answer is (as well as allllll the other posts in terms of clout)

Also, what Dali said :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 pm 

If you really look at it, being a movie star in regards to your dating life is a living hell.

Think about it.....

Yes you're famous, yes you have huge clout, but look at the situations you'll get into with females.

Are you really gonna hook up with your lunatic fans that may say afterwards that you forced yourself upon them so they can get a nice payday and their 15 minutes of fame? No

You're probably gonna date an actress because it's safer, you actually have a very small dating pool...and you have competition with other actors and celebrities, and who's to say that actresses are the hottest girls? I've been with wayyyyyyy hotter women that some actors gf's and wives...Ryan Gosling was with Rachel Mcadams, fuck, your average clnique counter girl is hotter than her. Katie Homes? Cute, but a 15 minute walk through the mall and you'll see at least 3 hotter girls than her?

If you do end up dating a waitress or something you'll be seen as lower value by other people in the industry...you have to at least stay within a certain league, George Clooney just gets away with Stacey Keibler cause she's a c-lister from wwe.

It's far better to be moderately successful, have a really good career and shit but still be able to go out to restaurants without getting rushed...that way you have a way larger dating pool. Emimen basically said he had to become a hermit, motherfucker can't even go to the movies.

And Morgan Freeman gets chased because of his clout, but that doesn't mean that because he has more than you it's better for you to start chasing...we all have green zoners and x-factors that want your nuts, no matter who you are...to a degree.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 pm 

Flux wrote:
there's probably a couple girls that wanna fuck you.
More than a couple. :twisted:

Because....
Star_Above wrote:
we all have green zoners and x-factors that want your nuts, no matter who you are...to a degree.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 am 
This is fuckin pimp. If you can understand exactly what he's saying you have found the secret to attracting women. Not being afraid to express yourself and expressing that you are attracted to her but at the same time not attached to shit. By respecting women this is what he means. It's not about worshiping them and throwing ridiculous compliments at them, it's about being a man about it. Showing them love because you do love women, you know who you are and you can express your emotions openly. This is what it's all about. Enjoying a womans company only for the sake of enjoying her company and not trying to get anything from them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:23 am 

I dunno man, that 'loving women' and expressing emotions openly sounds kinda pirate boat, they can already tell if you're interested from your vibe so why verbalise it?.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I dunno man, that 'loving women' and expressing emotions openly sounds kinda pirate boat, they can already tell if you're interested from your vibe so why verbalise it?.
Yeah lol, it's a fine line.

Hard to verbalize without going into crazy town..just one of those things you have to calibrate for yourself. Like cloaking.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm 

I think Mikey is trying to vocalise the concept of being yourself without restrain, not forcing it like Zan's crew does
Because if you are not attached and you feel like saying you like her, you shouldn't be afraid of the consequences, however they might be

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm 

What Morgan was basically saying:

space

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 pm 
Alchemist wrote:
That's where the huge difference is. It's about knowing what you want and knowing what your feeling in the moment but not pursuing. It's about being a cool ass mother fucker that understands the difference between trying to get a woman and coming from a place of complete confidence and allowing to let it happen. It's taking control without trying to take control of anything. It's the level that you cannot learn from the matrix. It doesn't even have to be about verbalizing anything. It's when it all comes together. The observing, the confirmations, the inner work, it's really just know who the fuck you are and owning that shit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
That's where the huge difference is. It's about knowing what you want and knowing what your feeling in the moment but not pursuing. It's about being a cool ass mother fucker that understands the difference between trying to get a woman and coming from a place of complete confidence and allowing to let it happen. It's taking control without trying to take control of anything. It's the level that you cannot learn from the matrix. It doesn't even have to be about verbalizing anything. It's when it all comes together. The observing, the confirmations, the inner work, it's really just know who the fuck you are and owning that shit.
Well said. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Nice.

I know some guys who get stuck in an idea of "show absolutely nothing, do absolutely nothing, ever" - and even have clear interest from women, but then there's no bridge. Nothing happens because how can it- Where is the step in the middle- how do you even end up in a room together alone?

It is your nature to be attracted to women and nature for you two to get together. When its time you do what you know to do in your gut. It's not about reaching some state of total no interest. You are 100% indifferent about being a professional cricket player- you don't talk about not caring about it or trying not to care about it. Women are supposed to be something you enjoy as a small part of a much bigger life that you live on your own terms. If you are making them a big obstacle to overcome, living by rules etc you become an obsessive non pursuer instead of possessive pursuer. Do you give as much energy re: food you enjoy and like to eat sometimes?

I know this might not apply to anyone here but hey :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
I know some guys who get stuck in an idea of "show absolutely nothing, do absolutely nothing, ever" - and even have clear interest from women, but then there's no bridge. Nothing happens because how can it- Where is the step in the middle- how do you even end up in a room together alone?
Ya, this is something guys will have to learn the hard way, I've fucked up like this MANY times. In the beginning it's "Ignore bitches to get them", and then when a chick is jock'n them and they keep the same attitude about not giving anything back the girl will think you're in a relationship or just not interested so they'll bounce.
If a girl likes you ya gotta reciprocate if you want anything to happen, hence the term treat them accordingly was born...just always be a little cooler than her, like you're down to get to get together but you're doing her a favor by doing so.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Flow83 wrote:
Ya, this is something guys will have to learn the hard way, I've fucked up like this MANY times. In the beginning it's "Ignore bitches to get them", and then when a chick is jock'n them and they keep the same attitude about not giving anything back the girl will think you're in a relationship or just not interested so they'll bounce.
If a girl likes you ya gotta reciprocate if you want anything to happen, hence the term treat them accordingly was born...just always be a little cooler than her, like you're down to get to get together but you're doing her a favor by doing so.
Still suffering from this disease. But whatever comes what may.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Nice.

It is your nature to be attracted to women and nature for you two to get together. When its time you do what you know to do in your gut. It's not about reaching some state of total no interest. You are 100% indifferent about being a professional cricket player- you don't talk about not caring about it or trying not to care about it. Women are supposed to be something you enjoy as a small part of a much bigger life that you live on your own terms. If you are making them a big obstacle to overcome, living by rules etc you become an obsessive non pursuer instead of possessive pursuer. Do you give as much energy re: food you enjoy and like to eat sometimes?

I know this might not apply to anyone here but hey :)
It applies to me, Still working on this one.....