Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 am 

This site provides many avenues of self-improvement, all of them important. There are some aspects in which I have been improving by leaps & bounds, and others that I have no idea how to improve on yet, but I maintain that I cannot do everything at once without suffering from burnout (which I already HAVE done a couple of times already! :roll: ) So I just figure I will get to them when the time is right.

Of those aspects that I have not yet even touched, trusting my gut is one of the most important. It (like almost everything on this forum) has wide application outside the area of women. As someone who has had many experiences with synchronicity, I know how important "trusting your gut" is, since this is the most effective (in fact, probably the ONLY) way to experience it, and this can lead you to your dreams (or even beyond your wildest ones) through the most unlikely paths.

Anyway, I think that by "letting go" (i.e. by NOT working on it, or "Do, or do not; there is no try), I may have stumbled upon it.

Kidd!! once said that women have "mean poker faces", and this has been my experience as well. Anyway, I have been in "observation mode" for a few months now. Every once in a while, I like to sit in public areas and alternate between 1) observing people (not just hot women, but ALL women and ALL men, as well as children), 2) clearing my mind by focusing on an object (a poster, sign, plant, anything) without thinking for 30 seconds to a minute (I NEVER imagined that it could be possible to be "without thought" even for a few seconds, but there you go!), and 3) reading.

Well, every now and again, regardless of what I am doing, I will turn my head in a particular direction, and end up face-to-face with a woman (usually hot, but not always) who has clearly been ogling the FUCK out of me. Usually, they will go from the face I caught them in (it can vary from curious to downright LUSTY, regardless of whether she is with a man or not, and in every case, HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON :lol: ), to a deer-in-headlights face, and then will look away quickly. At that point the look is sometimes embarrassed, sometimes pissed, but USUALLY the face will go blank at this point. Too late. Busted, bitch!

Also, in some places that I frequent, I am treated specially by the women, and some of the younger ones "play" with me (sneaking up on me, "chasing" me, fondling me, but not in the genital region - this is in public after all, etc.). In the last month or so, however, they have not been able to catch me off guard (for the most part; they still can if I am preoccupied); I will turn around and catch them whilst they are in the process of sneaking up on me, and I catch them red-handed. Some have actually told me that they "hate me" for doing so (don't they realise that I know that hate is the most potent form of woman's love? :lol: :lol: :lol: - I guess not; most guys don't know this, so they probably think I don't as well..... Although they tell me this and give me the cold shoulder afterwards, it doesn't stop them from eventually resuming the "playing" at some later point).

I recently realised that I was doing all this this subconsciously. There is NO conscious thought that I can detect. I only know I am doing it AFTER THE EPISODE IS OVER. I figure - THIS IS GUT.

To illustrate how they could NEVER be caught (by me at least) using conscious thought, here is Exhibit B:

I was in line at a fast-food joint recently, and a cute-looking blond girl was in front of me. She was a little young, probably about 13 or 14 years old (so she doesn't have the experience of a 20- or 30-something). While waiting, I turned 90 degrees to my left to look at a painting on the wall (to clear my head in the manner described above - I do this periodically now). After clearing my head, I realised (without moving or turning) through my peripheral vision, that she had turned 180 degrees around so that she was staring at my profile, and was staring at me intently (SPACE, anyone?). Although she was not in my focused view, I know she was facing me because I could make out the line of the cable connecting her earphone to her iPod. So I stayed where I was, and slowly & silently prepared my body, getting ready to pivot on one foot. All the while she was still staring at me intently. Once I was ready, I swung around sharply (but not in a way as to arouse suspicion in anyone else in there), and saw......

.......the back of her goddamned head. :lol: :lol: :lol: The only thing to indicate that I was not imagining the whole episode was the fact that her hair was swinging, due to her having had to turn around quickly (next time, go out bald-headed, bitch!!)

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:29 am 

What a coincidence!

I was just thinking about this exact thing today! :)

I have been running through recent situations and not discounting anything and the GUT is stronger. And MR. GUT is blasting through these frontin bitches :mrgreen:

As the inner work continues, the GUT will be STRONGER & CLEARER......

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 am 

Excellent work, roark...you too AJ...it feels good to be on the right path, doesn't it. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 am 

AlexJ wrote:
What a coincidence!
Is there really such a thing? I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago:
roark wrote:
As someone who has had many experiences with synchronicity, I know how important "trusting your gut" is, since this is the most effective (in fact, probably the ONLY) way to experience it, and this can lead you to your dreams (or even beyond your wildest ones) through the most unlikely paths

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Excellent work, roark...you too AJ...it feels good to be on the right path, doesn't it. ;)
And thank YOU for your help in steering me on it......
:)

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 am 
Site Admin

They're fronting, and you are being.
+ You don't want nothing from them.

How can that not be irresistible? Really. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 am 

Dali wrote:

The question then becomes: "What can they offer me?" If they have no passions, no talents, no deep interests, nothing to stimulate me with besides their looks, why should they get my dick?

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

roark wrote:
Dali wrote:

The question then becomes: "What can they offer me?" If they have no passions, no talents, no deep interests, nothing to stimulate me with besides their looks, why should they get my dick?
And that's not a technique isn't it?
It's a statement of qualification.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am 

Dali wrote:
And that's not a technique isn't it?
It's a statement of qualification.
You bet your ass it is. :geek:

:mrgreen:

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am 
Site Admin

That reads rather harshly... :o

Well...

I think I got missunderstood. :oops:

It's not a technique, in the context to attract her, because you have the incontrolable lust or hots for her. And desperatley want to throw some moves to bait her into liking you.

But an honest look or assessment of her real and lasting value.
Like a benefit - costs analysis, being yourself the CEO of your life. Not a beggar of love.

Althought nothing wrong by using it like a technique, when you know when you're coming from a position of power.

Sorry for the Double post.

Last edited by Dali on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:07 am 
Site Admin

:arrow:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 am 

Dali wrote:
That reads rather harshly... :o
Sorry if it does - that's my way of saying "Exactly". In other words, we are on the same page with this.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am 

In other words, no harshness was meant. Sorry for any misunderstanding.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 am 
Site Admin

Zero resentment here roark. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Bravo roark.

The mists are clearing.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Bravo roark.

The mists are clearing.
Thank you.

And not only has this forum (and you guys) helped point me in this direction, but this is the ONLY place where I can discuss things like this. Don't get me wrong, I have WONDERFUL people in my life, but I know (from bitter experience) that what I described in this thread would be too far-fetched for them.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep, I'm no longer a hamster in a hamster wheel, peddling as fast as I can but going nowhere. The message of the forum and referenced readings were such a shock to me and so counter-intuitive that it's taken me a long time to stabilize and really understand the essence of the teaching. I was incredibly consumed by the PUA mindset & pursuing intentions. Plus being an online (not in person) forum, there have been many misunderstanding and misinterpretations of the overall message by me as I progress. Luckily, commitment, dedication, and patience have been paying off and I'm starting to experience things and be able to related them back to a teaching, thus further solidifying my mindset. I still have some time to go but I'm on the correct path. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm 

I like to catch them looking logically. I take a girl I'm pretty sure likes me, I'm not looking at them, and then I do after a little time for them to look at me first. I catch them off guard. I caught some really pretty girls like this it was a nice boost to my self-esteem.

I find a fair amount of girls don't look away. they keep staring into my eyes, like they don't register that I'm looking at them now. I usually feel awkward in the situation and look away after like a few secs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

foofatron wrote:
I like to catch them looking logically. I take a girl I'm pretty sure likes me, I'm not looking at them, and then I do after a little time for them to look at me first. I catch them off guard. I caught some really pretty girls like this it was a nice boost to my self-esteem.

I find a fair amount of girls don't look away. they keep staring into my eyes, like they don't register that I'm looking at them now. I usually feel awkward in the situation and look away after like a few secs.
I can relate to that
This stares are kind of creepy :o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I can relate to that
This stares are kind of creepy
I second that! Some girls just keep looking straight at you, and it makes me feel awkward and self conscious. I usually look away after a few seconds too. I don't know what to do otherwise. It is just too weird.

I don't even know what this stare means... Does it mean they are into me? I don't know... They look at me like I am something weird, but not threatening enough for them to look away. Especially younger girls (under 20) seem to do this.