Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Being home
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am 

So I'm home from another province for the week and this shall be the thread devoted to it.

Umm so last night had Boxing Day dinner with my close family and it was good. I had a talk with my sister and will probably have a deep talk with my two brothers before I leave ill have to see it if a fruitful opportunity presents itself. One thing is for sure though they're getting a red pill/blue pill choice to all the programming my mother is attempting to install in them.

I went to a spot I used to chill at when I was 19 and honestly seeing it and how I used to be is so awesome. I remember being like I got ambition and goals and seeing them come to fruition is sick :)

I've ran into a few people I knew in high school and honestly the sad envious looks they give me fills me with a whole lotta of this :twisted: :twisted: .Im gonna rise to a level they cannot even understand lol. I'm very gracious and sociable but at the same time I allow my ego to silently (cloaked) enjoy this...and kinda overtly in private lol.

These are people that had huge social advantages on me and played them to the hilt against me. And they're value is dropping so rapidly and they don't even know it haha. I'm gonna Facebook friend as many of them as possible so they can have a front row seat to my ascension.

ALL of the girls still try to play the whole chase all this shit I'm better than you card and honestly it is so funny. Like to be honest I still have this desire to sleep with lots of them and if they rolled up on em with the white flag I probably would but I'd never date them.

My cloaking skillz have reached a new level I can uncloak within the group I am in but still remain invisible to everyone else around me.

The saga continues 8-)....there's not stopping the force Obi

Post subject: Re: Being home
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Like to be honest I still have this desire to sleep with lots of them and if they rolled up on em with the white flag I probably would but I'd never date them.
Only part I didn't like :lol:
You're selling yourself short, make'em work for Obi-Dick :twisted:

Other than that, nice times and discussions ahead of you. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 am 

Yeah, I'm still human.

And it's a part of my self I constantly struggle with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Yeah, I'm still human.

And it's a part of my self I constantly struggle with.
Be sure I don't mean it like if they behaved good from jump, it's treating accordingly ...

http://www.relationalmastery.com/amembe ... t=The+Kidd!
Quote:
So, the whole time she has been acting like a bitch, but the moment SHE decides she is ready to screw, I'm just supposed to deliver the goods? No.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 am 

I feel you. 8-)

But me hooking up with some of them is something I kinda wanna do still lol. But we shall see I have a feeling they're still gonna be too fucked up to let THEIR ego realize they have to put in effort to get with me.

If I'm like hmm I'm kinda hungry but if I don't get anything ill just grab a sandwich on the way home and I get offers me a delicious dinner I'm gonna be...yeah thanks for the food.

There was no price tag mentioned so I'm under no obligation to pay for anything haha.

Also I'm kinda the package deal which is gonna make them even more jealous when I leave them to their boring lives lol.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
So I'm home from another province for the week and this shall be the thread devoted to it.

Umm so last night had Boxing Day dinner with my close family and it was good. I had a talk with my sister and will probably have a deep talk with my two brothers before I leave ill have to see it if a fruitful opportunity presents itself. One thing is for sure though they're getting a red pill/blue pill choice to all the programming my mother is attempting to install in them.

I went to a spot I used to chill at when I was 19 and honestly seeing it and how I used to be is so awesome. I remember being like I got ambition and goals and seeing them come to fruition is sick :)

I've ran into a few people I knew in high school and honestly the sad envious looks they give me fills me with a whole lotta of this :twisted: :twisted: .Im gonna rise to a level they cannot even understand lol. I'm very gracious and sociable but at the same time I allow my ego to silently (cloaked) enjoy this...and kinda overtly in private lol.

These are people that had huge social advantages on me and played them to the hilt against me. And they're value is dropping so rapidly and they don't even know it haha. I'm gonna Facebook friend as many of them as possible so they can have a front row seat to my ascension.

ALL of the girls still try to play the whole chase all this shit I'm better than you card and honestly it is so funny. Like to be honest I still have this desire to sleep with lots of them and if they rolled up on em with the white flag I probably would but I'd never date them.

My cloaking skillz have reached a new level I can uncloak within the group I am in but still remain invisible to everyone else around me.

The saga continues 8-)....there's not stopping the force Obi
had very similar experience lately. Went back to my hometown, met with few old friends. Nice to see these nasty bitches being so nice and polite now - I remember them few years back. So even if I slept with them, immediatly afterwards I would tell them to dress up and get the fuck out of my place. I remember them being a whores so I would treat them repectively. Might be cruel but the revenge tastes best when it is cold:)

Btw I met with a girl with whom my old ex had been a friend with. We talked a bit about old times and she said that my ex was mad when we went out one day and for the first time I met her friends. I am quite talkative person and like to party (most of my friends are like this) so I didn't care and acted like this then. She told me that E. was mad becouse "I stole her show". She was treated like a star by her friends and now they didn't noticed her but talked to me. I remember that whenever her friends didn't agree with her or said even slightest negative comment to her she would boil and they immediatly would say sorry or try to calm her. Just a little spoiled brat. But it is crazy to see that she would get mad at me for just being social. Anyone had this kind of experience? What does this tell about her?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 pm 

rekieter wrote:
What does this tell about her?
That given time she'll try to fuck the shit out of you and manipulate you into making your life miserable so she can be the star again ? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:45 pm 

Exactly:D:D:D But being curious asshole as I am, I wonder what kind of upbringing etc she had. This type of bitches brain works like that: plenty of complexes and misery inside - false self esteem based on lowering other people value. Just like a shell protecting her from reality. I notice it most often in fat girls:)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Exactly:D:D:D But being curious asshole as I am, I wonder what kind of upbringing etc she had. This type of bitches brain works like that: plenty of complexes and misery inside - false self esteem based on lowering other people value. Just like a shell protecting her from reality. I notice it most often in fat girls:)
In my view, lowering other people value doesn't give her false self esteem, it shows her lack thereof.
If she has a false self esteem, it would more likely be based on the fact that plenty of guys want to fuck her (read, also fat girls), so she gets a kick out of it while still feeling shitty inside, which THEN causes lowering other people (they MUST be idiots-ugly- ... if people seem to like her when she doesn't even like herself, no ? (MIRROR))

:shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 am 

Yeah so true haha, I'm not hooking up with any of these girls lol. The level of Jocking is kinda retarded literally had one girl take charge and make out with me too drunk to stop it lol while another one was competing for attention.

She wanted to take me home but her friend was so rude to me and I just shut her friend down with a basic lol I don't give a shit what you think don't even waste
My time with your opinion cuz I don't care.

Oh and the girl who was the most popular when I was in school briefly hung out with me and my best friend lol. And even though there was a lot of superficial matrix code layered in the conversation I still know what's up lol.

But yeah fun night 8-) :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 pm 

How many times have you heard, '...there's just something DIFFERENT about you now...', eh? :lol: :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
How many times have you heard, '...there's just something DIFFERENT about you now...', eh? :lol: :twisted:
Not nearly enough good sir 8-) .

Good thing I can read between the lines :twisted: 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm 

rekieter wrote:
She's a narcissist.

A guy who runs a blog called "The Rawness" has a bunch of posts recently about them. Here's the one I found most interesting: http://therawness.com/hecklers-part-1-a ... and-shame/

His earlier posts on narcissists were more about describing their psychology, less about how to deal with them.

I think your observation of fat girls is true, but doesn't reveal the full story. Narcissistic fat chicks will be bitchy/petty/mean because you aren't giving them their "narcissistic supply", ie. attention, ego stroking, pandering, etc. Narcissistic hot chicks will do the same, but since their hot, that rarely if ever happens, since they usually get plenty of narcissistic supply. On the whole, hot chicks are probably much more narcissistic than fat chicks, but you just don't see their ugly side very often.

(Also, GB - just for you the most recent post on The Rawness he talks a bit about Patrice and how expert he was at flipping the game on narcissistic women and using their own tactics to destroy them: http://therawness.com/hecklers-part-2-examples/ )

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
So so many times.

Even more have I seen that expressed in a look and the body language :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm 

Out last night and came to realizations.

I'm not responsible for others actions which is a given but has more solidified.
As far as I am concerned I beat the game I'm calibrated to ninja like levels, I can run up walls, jump buildings stop bullets.

But if they won't be fair and admit defeat cool story..not to mention they don't even see me and the value I have they're still trying to fit me into a box that isn't me.

I can truthfully say I don't give a shit, not even enough to let a random girl have enough rope to fuck it up. They're going to do it, over my life only a few times have they not fucked it up.

Going to hang out with just my close friends New Years...but other than mission accomplished. I showed up, had fun, was awesome...and then I'm leaving lol.

I'm gonna take the effort I was putting into solving the game and further redirect it into skills that are useful to me..an X factor will show up sometime. Fuck the rest of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I'm gonna take the effort I was putting into solving the game and further redirect it into skills that are useful to me..an X factor will show up sometime. Fuck the rest of them.
And that's where the FUN starts. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
And that's where the FUN starts. 8-)
Already has :twisted: but who cares 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 pm 

Meraki wrote:
(Also, GB - just for you the most recent post on The Rawness he talks a bit about Patrice and how expert he was at flipping the game on narcissistic women and using their own tactics to destroy them: http://therawness.com/hecklers-part-2-examples/ )
I took time to read the whole thing, this post made my day Sir. :geek:
The 10 comedians vs hecklers youtube videos were SOOOOOO EPIC :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:23 pm 

So I listened to Patrice for the first time he is a funny mofo.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:00 pm 

GB wrote:
I took time to read the whole thing, this post made my day Sir.
The 10 comedians vs hecklers youtube videos were SOOOOOO EPIC
Glad I could be of service! :D

My favorite of the comedians vs. hecklers was I think #4 or #5, where the comedian lets the drunk guy come up on stage and gives him a mic. Such a good example of giving rope and letting someone hang himself with it.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho