Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm 

Ok, so I was out with a couple people. Showing one stuff, it's cool how many guys I that I actually count as close friends are intrigued by what I have to say 8-) . I'll try to post everything I can think of, but my memory is fuzzy in spots :lol: If you have any doubt women are NOT conscious of their game towards men this will put your thoughts to rest :ugeek:

We bounced around from bar to bar for a while then found a goodish one. Then tequila...so much tequila :mrgreen:

Anywho, I'm explaining the mechanics of choosing the girls that choose you and bullet stopping. And he was like show me, and I was like ok :mrgreen: .

And in a not very short time span, I was intermingling with upwards of 7-8 girls on the dancefloor nbd. This is where my experiment begins, not that it hasn't been done before I'm sure and the results were predictable :twisted:

I made the game completely conscious with one girl, while playing with the other 7 at the same time haha and she was choosing hard lol, but fucked up.

She was trying to play with me while grinding on me at the same time and I leaned into her ear and whispered

Me: "My game is far tighter than yours you cannot win, you should just give up and admit defeat so you can get what you want...me 8-) "

Her:I don't think so, I always win.

Me: You don't know who your dealing with, you already lost. :mrgreen:

Her: I already won, you lost

Me: What have you won? If you don't have me.

Her: Inverse of what I say.

Me: See all these girls around me, bumping into me, looking at me. I know they want me, just like I know you want me.

Her: Really? :| (fake disbelief)

Me: Yup ;)

I turn around and give two cute girls behind me a little bit of attention and they pull me into their group take my hat and give me their glasses. Then they started trying something so I peaced and started chilling with another group I accidently stepped on one girls foot and she pushed me away. ( I was out of her league) I said sorry, because I actually felt sorry and she pushed me away again (hard/meanly) so I was like haha your gonna have to watch me be awesome and it's gonna bug you...so much :mrgreen: 8-) .

The girl I was making conscious of everything was back within arms reach so I brought her in close, which she liked.

Me: You'll never find another guy like me in your life, you think you won because your still in your head but if you fuck up and don't ask for my number and I know you won't...it's going to bug you later. Do yourself a favor and make it easy for yourself.

Her: Blah Blah, denying it still.

Me: Ok (while still flirting with a LOT of other girls at the same time)

She started grinding into me more.

Me: I like that, but when you try to play games I see it. I'll see through everything you do and I won't be around :|

Her: I don't play games

Me: Lol.

On and on, at the end of the night I left like I said I would and yeah I saw her watch me when I walked out and didn't turn back.

I got her way better than she got me lol. Plus my friend was watching everything too lol, and after he was like I've never seen stuff like that before. And I was like better get used it, I'm gonna teach you everything 8-)

And thus endeth story time :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm 

Living up to your handle dude, very nice. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm 

You adrenalin junkie! :lol:

You gotta remember...odds are that very few web have EVER dealt with a man with this mindset. So, if so far in her life, 10 out of 10 guys have fallen for her shit hook/line/sinker, why would she think you would be any different at all? :geek:

Lightsabering is fun and all...quite the rush in fact. But once you're past the 'I want to play with these wonderful toys!' phase, you'll see that actions will ALWAYS speak louder than words EVER will. These bitches can't hear it to believe it...they NEED to SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 pm 

I daresay I won't be getting past the " I want to play with all these wonderful toys stage" for a LONG time. The possibilities for self amusement are endless :mrgreen:

But yeah I feel you on that. It'd be ok if they just submitted and respected my superior judgement from time to time. Not really that interested in older women. I want someone my ageish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:29 pm 

Quote:
I want someone my ageish
...and there it is. :lol:

Keep on fighting the good fight, then. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 pm 

I like women in their early 20's lol they're hot.

Playing the odds...surely one of them will catch a clue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

Me: You'll never find another guy like me in your life, you think you won because your still in your head but if you fuck up and don't ask for my number and I know you won't...it's going to bug you later. Do yourself a favor and make it easy for yourself.
Haha, epic.. Good shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I like women in their early 20's lol they're hot.

Playing the odds...surely one of them will catch a clue
I like 'em too!...and they are so much more complaint now that I'm almost 40! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 pm 

Quote:
I want someone my ageish
Becomes :
Morpheus wrote:
I want TO PLAY GAMES WITH WOMEN AND PROVE TO THESE DUMB HOES THAT I CAN SEE THROUGH THEIR FOREHEAD, DODGE BULLETS, AND WHO BETTER THAN someone my ageish (a classical pretty girl syndrome girl with no personality, and no other quality than having a vagina, being pretty with tons of make-up on and playing with losers at bars, or even is she stumble upon someone like me would not recognize shit from jewel, or would still be used to being treated like a queen so doing nothing until she realizes that her value was dropping exponentially all the way and will call me in ten years to try to play me again in desperate mode when their body start to crumble and their sympy boyfriend annoys the shit out of them)
Fixed :arrow: (I was scared nobody would know what I fixed :lol: )

What a program you have there Morph ... Have fun :mrgreen:
Quote:
I like 'em too!...and they are so much more complaint now that I'm almost 40! :mrgreen:
You, ideal daddy-material, cocky Kidd :x :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm 

I like it it amuses me Goldenboy.

The fact that they will eventually be fucked while amusing does nothing to subside the fact that my horomones are at their peak right now and women over 30 just don't do it for me.

Oh they recognize game 8-) they just cannot get off their high horse to admit
Defeat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:26 pm 

A lot of women of 30...DON'T LOOK over 30. ;)

Plus...a woman's sexual peak is her 30's...so guess who is more ready to fuck you NOW with much less lightsabering? :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Oh they recognize game 8-) they just cannot get off their high horse to admit Defeat
Magic Pussy Syndrome. Seems like every other girl has a bad case of MPS. It's a shame really. That disease can really hinder their ability to properly enjoy life.

Morpheus, the more you write, the more I like you. Keep up the good work, soldier.

[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:25 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Living up to your handle dude, very nice. :mrgreen:
You have no idea lol. I`m telling EVERYONE and I`ll do it for free, the message is far more important than anything anyone could ever give me back 8-) .

If there is a higher power of some kind and there must be lol, thanks for hooking me up :geek:

EDIT: It got so crazy last night that no word of exageration 2 seperate guys came up to me and were like man just wanted to warn you these people want to fuck your shit up.

Not even cool. :|

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 pm 

You will soon learn that once you hit a certain level, cloaking is no longer optional. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You will soon learn that once you hit a certain level, cloaking is no longer optional. :geek:
It also gets very hard to contain once I hit a certain point.

Like I feel that even were I to cloak that my true nature would shine through anyways and it would be super obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
It also gets very hard to contain once I hit a certain point.

Like I feel that even were I to cloak that my true nature would shine through anyways and it would be super obvious.
If that were the case, I wouldn't advocate cloaking. ;)

Your ego is getting in the way again...don't let how you feel about something override the facts...if you are cloaked, you WILL be inconspicuous and incognito. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:55 pm 

Your right. :ugeek:

Time to go back under the radar, it's already reached the point where cloaking is no longer an option. I'm addicted the rush of all the attention though, I love the feeling of all eyes being on me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Your right. :ugeek:

Time to go back under the radar, it's already reached the point where cloaking is no longer an option. I'm addicted the rush of all the attention though, I love the feeling of all eyes being on me.
Then have the self discipline to choose time and place...those agents are looking for ANY excuse to fuck you up...nothing is worth giving it to them...NOTHING. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm 

I wracka disciprine :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm 

Situational awareness is key...and yes you do. 8-)