Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Situational awareness is key...and yes you do. 8-)
Yeah, there wasn`t a whole lot of situational awareness going on haha it`s kinda funny how heaty I was last night. But at the same time your right it is WAY to dangerous for me now.

It`s not like before where I would be like meh I`ll just be loud and some guy might give me a look. For two seperate people to come up to me at different times and be like bro watch your back. Obviously some shit came real close to breaking out :| . It`s getting real lol.

There was I dunno probably like 70-80 people in the area I was in and honestly it was like the scene in the 2nd Matrix where the agents are literally swarming Neo by the dozens and they`re just like more but there`s no stopping the epic Kung Fu(ness).

How crazy can you get it out of curiousity :?: If there is a limit I never found it. What is the craziest you had it :?:

And peregrinus. I asked you in a pm a while ago about haters and you said that it has nothing to do with you personally and that it fades when they get close enough to actually see you. Why didn`t it fade last night. Others feel free to answer too ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm 

Your ego. ;)
In reference to why it didn't fade. If they get close and see that your "flair" is genuine, the hostility may drop a bit, but if you make a conscious note to just be better than them and publicize it....shame on you Morph. :|

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm 

My ego is sneaky lol. Ill have to do some introspecting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
My ego is UNSUPERVISED lol. Ill have to do some introspecting
Fix'd :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
And peregrinus. I asked you in a pm a while ago about haters and you said that it has nothing to do with you personally and that it fades when they get close enough to actually see you. Why didn`t it fade last night. Others feel free to answer too ;)
Please refrain from paraphrasing me.

So much gets lost in the shortening of the message, remember others are reading this also.

My actual response was:
Grinus wrote:
Nothing is black and white. There are always shades of grey somewhere if you look hard enough.

Haters, big subject, yet also a small one.

How about as an experiment, think about women and their 'tests', now think about haters in the same way....

I shine and let people deal with their insecurities.
I also go in under the radar, not hiding myself while I do it, toning it down some, not all though.

I used to attract haters when I was younger and was watching out for them, due to some earlier experiences.
Nowadays I do not watch out for them, funnily I do not come across them that often now. If I do, usually once they get face to face with me the hate part goes away. In a lot of senses the haters are feeding off you, give them no food and they will starve. Hiding yourself away merely feeds them more in my experience, rearing up in their presence also does the same.. So just carry on being yourself.

There is a reason they are hating and it has nothing to do with you (On a base level)
This is also tied into the concept of the mirror.

If you think about it you will realise why, you already know why.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 am 

I figured you said something along those lines...we are once again in agreement. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I wracka disciprine :lol:
:D

Besides, the parlance is "pimp-tight" not "mack-tight".

You should cloak. Go out and buy an actual cloak if you must.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Please refrain from paraphrasing me.

So much gets lost in the shortening of the message, remember others are reading this also.
Ok, sorry. If you had of said that I would have gone back through the pm's and found it.
peregrinus wrote:
This is also tied into the concept of the mirror.

If you think about it you will realise why, you already know why.
I'll have to do some thinking on this.
The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
I wracka disciprine :lol:
:D

Besides, the parlance is "pimp-tight" not "mack-tight".

You should cloak. Go out and buy an actual cloak if you must.
True, true

They make an Assassin's Creed cloak lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 am 

Also, fuck the haters.

[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I like women in their early 20's lol they're hot.

Playing the odds...surely one of them will catch a clue
It doesn't matter what you like. If you are early twenties then make it a priori to deal with women over thirty. Firstly, you are missing out in a variety of ways. Secondly, you will hopefully get your ass kicked which will keep your ego in check. Thirdly, you will learn more than you will from your age group. Fourthly, you will know where you are at and be more challenged by experienced women. Think of it as an experiment if you must.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am 

[ img ]

...I like this guy already. :mrgreen:

Leo, could you please head to the New Member Introduction section and tell us a bit about you, if you would be so kind? 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:29 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
[ img ]

...I like this guy already. :mrgreen:

Leo, could you please head to the New Member Introduction section and tell us a bit about you, if you would be so kind? 8-)
Indeed... I am also curious about you, Leo. The force seems strong in this one.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am 

Thinking of many situations in my life observing others, when someone is really powerful, it can be sensed/felt by others on at least some subtle level (much less subtle to women, it seems).

When it can be felt, yet they are making no point to show it off or display it, there's a level of respect and intrigue that takes the whole thing up. The same guys who would hate it for being flaunted will be flipped around because not only does the powerful guy have what they want, he's not even flaunting it (the way they would if they could).

I mean this energetically, the guy isn't necessarily standing in the corner, and can still close the deal.

The baddest motherfucker in the room is often the most chill.. can even go the route of deflecting or self effacing humor etc. but everyone knows the deal. This makes them like him even more, not that this is main reason for doing it.

These are particular scenarios I am thinking of having observed, curious to hear your thoughts as it relates to this (though I think it does directly).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Thinking of many situations in my life observing others, when someone is really powerful, it can be sensed/felt by others on at least some subtle level (much less subtle to women, it seems).

When it can be felt, yet they are making no point to show it off or display it, there's a level of respect and intrigue that takes the whole thing up. The same guys who would hate it for being flaunted will be flipped around because not only does the powerful guy have what they want, he's not even flaunting it (the way they would if they could).

I mean this energetically, the guy isn't necessarily standing in the corner, and can still close the deal.

The baddest motherfucker in the room is often the most chill.. can even go the route of deflecting or self effacing humor etc. but everyone knows the deal. This makes them like him even more, not that this is main reason for doing it.

These are particular scenarios I am thinking of having observed, curious to hear your thoughts as it relates to this (though I think it does directly).
"I know from experience that it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for"

- Solid Snake

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 am 

"...and if you noticed, I ain't said SHIT for about 2 minutes now!" -Tasty Taste, Fear of a Black Hat :mrgreen: