Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm 

Remember the girl from this?

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =21&t=1895

I went clothes shopping that day lol one of my favorite things actually. So new threads and new kicks, I was feeling awesome.

Our paths crossed last night lol, time/space seems to have erased any trace of awkwardness in the interaction. She gave me a geniune smile and when I waved at her went for a hi 5. So I took the seat one away from her there were only two seats available and the other one was right beside her.

I pretty much just listened to the interaction at the two tables I was sitting at. And I learned one of my big lessons of the night. I'm now properly calibrated to see the difference in conscious and subconscious attraction. :mrgreen:

Her and her sister made conscious designs on me, like a full conversation but without words. Her sister who was also smoking hot was like "that guy??" with her eyes and this girl was looking back like "yep 8-) " I caught the conversation (non-verbal) out of the corner of my eye and a smirk slipped out lol. Which her sister saw.

I'm going to start watching the women communicate with each other more, it's honestly crazy how much they can talk without a guy noticing. I cannot even talk (verbally) or I cannot follow everything. ;)

Anywho the other thing with that, is that when I looked at her one time the geniune smile on the corners of her mouth before she hid it. I already called how it's gonna play out, she cannot have forgotten what I said before but no further action is needed on my part. So I'm just gonna let it go.

Umm a 22 year old nurse, rolled up on me. But she didn't ask for my number or respect the ball possession sooo sucks for her ;) .

I cloaked but it wasn't even really cloaking it was so on that everyone could see I was a Jedi lol. I just wasn't looking to compare my "alphaness" to the other males like everyone else does because honestly I could give a shit. Which saves you from most of confrontation because they think this high value person is giving me respect therefore I must be high value

So this lead to a few guys hatin', so I cloaked beta on each one of them individually.

And the usual looks of shock and ridiculous amounts of jocking I've come to expect and love :) .

An older women tried to pick me up too lol. Hard. And in the moment that I knew I could get laid if I wanted I chose to spar. So I have no one to blame but myself. Kidd!! peregrinus you guys were right lol they're everywhere.

Oh and this other girl flirted with me a lot lol but then tried to get me to compete over her with another couple guys so I ditched her with the guys she didn't want..because that's not really my thing. :|

Two of the guys I was with picked up a couple girls but as soon as I walked up they were all in my mouth. Kinda sucks because it's turning into hater central on that. I tried to point out some stuff to them and they were like oh we should do that then right :? :lol: at me.

Lightsaber skillz are getting crazy. 8-) It's getting to be more than I ever expected it would be.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 am 

Morph - I just read your the thread you linked to from last January, and having read a fair amount of your recent posts, I do have to say that it is clear how far you've come. Inspiration for the rest of us. Keep up the good shit man. :ugeek:

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm 

Thanks man :D