Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Recalibration.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 pm 

I had a period where I was well calibrated or at least felt like everything was clicking and lining up the way I wanted it to and then my ego struck again for a day or two and I was having feelings of impatience (which didn't manifest in any actions) which was only an internal thing going on.

When I went out last night, I spent a lot of time getting my ego under control so I could cloak properly. There was a small window that I learned a lot in the period in which my ego was threatening the guys around me and I had the clarity to properly observe the situation. It was curious to see the desperation in them, like they were legit hunting when they were out. The more interesting part was how their patterns of analyzing possible threats and being so on guard had nothing to do with me personally it was activated before I was there and continued after I left.

I spent a little bit of time being trapped in Matrix thoughts, when I first got there. It was actually a really cool experience looking back..not quite sure what triggered it. But I was like hmm this is how I used to be seems so foreign.

It was also interesting to see all the micro movements people made, all the social currency being exchanged that really has no value and actually stops relationships from developing.

We ended up changing venues to the basement of this bar that was set up like house party it was pretty cool actually. There was a couple different times where a girl would be in my space jocking me and I would do nothing and they were pretty much rubbing up against me but as soon as I'd say something they'd completely ignore me and walk off lol. They're so fucked. ;)

There was this group of like 3 girls that were scoping me in the middle of the bar for a long time and then another group that starting sitting around me on the couch I was on. So I went over and was talking to some people by them and they started dancing into me. Some of my friends came over so I was introducing them and then I went outside for a minute came back so at that point it was like interaction over unless they start it again.

They start it again 8-) . I was mostly hanging out with my bro. Not giving them much attention. It got to the point where they were making out with each other and I didn't even raise an eyebrow lol it's becoming a common occurance.

Eventually I picked the one that I liked the best, they were all into me. And we hung out for like another 5-10 minutes and then as she was leaving I went to be like hey, here's my number or I would have even taken her number and ball stole. And she cold shouldered me, so I was thinking like fuck I'm running after you, your going straight to the smoking section to wait for me to come up to you.

I went outside and they were there so I stayed for a couple minutes while my friend had a smoke..kinda giving her a chance to fix it. She didn't so I left.

Don't get me wrong I think it's kinda hilarious how they all get themselves hot/bothered and then go home alone :lol: probably wishing they didn't fuck up. But I wouldn't object to a women actually having a clue.

Post subject: Re: Recalibration.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 pm 

Excellent...but remember women at and around your age are ego whores FIRST...actual whores second. ;)

Have you started dealing with older women yet? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:49 pm 

Oh man, are they ego whores.

I never really noticed it with my own ego being all up in my grill but now it's like. Woah! How'd I miss that before :lol:. It's really funny how much it back fires bc I'm not the only one getting turned on when they're broadsiding me lol.

No I haven't actually, it's easier for me to practice my ninjitsu on women my age because they're at the venues I go to...should I go to a cougar bar lol or what's the game plan?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 pm 

I'm just saying...I mean if you're just using the youngins for sparring practice, that's cool...but when your ready to dig into something, do an older broad the favor. She will appreciate the SHIT out of it. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 pm 

Gotcha.

I just don't run into many of them. It seems :?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Gotcha.

You aren't exactly checking for them either. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm 

Valid point, I'll keep an eye open if I go out tonight.

Actually I can remember a couple of them jocking me not too long ago lol.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Valid point, I'll keep an eye open if I go out tonight.

Actually I can remember a couple of them jocking me not too long ago lol.
They're out there... 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
You do

Every day

Every week

They are all around you

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 am 

I'm gonna try to calibrate in an experiment the next time I go out possibly tonight 8-).

While staying open to slightly older prospects I shall dawn my sheep's clothes and pretend to be a symp (minus drink buying :| ). No lightsaber battles (..maybe) pure ninja :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 am 

Pretending to be a symp won't work because it's incongruent to who you are. Finish how you start...you can be sociable without being sympy. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 am 

Good point.

That's why I wrote calibrate, I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea. I was gonna try it and see if it was something I could play with..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 am 

This is a puzzle I'm really interesting in solving...I'm starting to really get a grasp on the very subtle points of interaction.

I feel like it's something I can definitely do. The game is so much fun lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 am 

Sometimes I cloak extra nerdy...sometimes I cloak extra clueless...sometimes, if I'm REALLY bored, I even cloak extra insignificant...but I NEVER cloak sympy. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 am 

Never really thought about cloaking different things.

The image of cloaking that I use as my template is Altair in the first Assassin's Creed moving through the crowd of monks and past the guards.

Fair enough, bad line to take. Got it ;)

Never gonna reach the limits of social mastery without trying some dead end patterns though :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sometimes I cloak extra nerdy...sometimes I cloak extra clueless...sometimes, if I'm REALLY bored, I even cloak extra insignificant...but I NEVER cloak sympy. :geek:
if you write something more on that, it would be nice addition to the covert tactis part:)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm 

rekieter wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
if you write something more on that, it would be nice addition to the covert tactis part:)
It's really quite self explanatory. :geek: