Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: nightclub observations
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 am 

I went to the club last night as part of an experiment that i am doing just observing the environment.It was pretty empty there was about 10-15 gals there.I picked a seat at the bar where i can see everyone from my perepheral. I consciously made an effort not to try to glance at women up and down like i usually do.There was a couple women that looked at me very briefly(like a couple seconds at most) however,I didn't get approached by anyone,or have anyone come into my space like i expected.Tonight i will check it out again and it will be more packed.Any thing different that i should do tonight or just keep observing?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 am 

Yeah, have fun and let go of trying to see if you will get approached. The more you expect things to happen the slower it takes. Even though you are the predator you need to act more like prey.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Any thing different that i should do tonight?
Yep. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1sw3ZzCW3o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 am 

Morpheus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
Any thing different that i should do tonight?
Yep. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1sw3ZzCW3o
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 pm 

Went out again last night.This time it was more packed than last night.Found myself a seat at the end of the bar just observing what was going on around me.I was leaning back sipping on my glass of wine.About 15 mins later this black chick walks right towards me,stops momentarily and starts rubbing my chest on her way to the dance floor. Later on there's this hot chick probably a solid 8 who is pretty wasted and there was some guy she doesn't know is buying her a drink near where i was seated.I'm taking up alot space as i am sitting on the bar stool and my arm is extended on the table.For about 3 minutes she leans her tits into my hands,while i am doing nothing.I am only observing her from my peripheral and don't really check her out.She then apologizes and says something along the lines of "sorry,your so full of yourself or your feeling yourself" couldn't really hear her clearly.Lastly, theres this other chick who was seated next to me she taps my shoulder from behind and asks me if my blazer is velvet or velcro then she says it looks nice i said thank you.I am just taking baby steps and will continue to observe.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm 

Excellent...if you build it they will cum. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:35 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
She then apologizes and says something along the lines of "sorry,your so full of yourself or your feeling yourself" couldn't really hear her clearly.
That's hilarious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm 

Went out again after work..This time i wasn't dressed up like i was the night before...didn't get as many looks as i did the night before however its alright because i am still learning..I don't think i am that far away from being able to read women maybe another month or so..Another thing i noticed is that on the days i am around people at work and i talk longer than i want to just to please them it makes me incongruent with myself(and my inner bitch comes out) and i think that energy transferred when i go out at night and women can sense it.I see some guys who have strong presence and i think the secret to developing it is to be carefree at all times instead of turning it on and off. It's gonna take me awhile to get comfortable under my own skin and being ok with being introverted.People at work are always trying to fill in space and i hear them talking about people who don't talk and are weird.I am trying to slowly distance myself from the herd.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
People at work are always trying to fill in space
Of course they are.

Let them fill it.
caliboy85 wrote:
i hear them talking about people who don't talk and are weird
Ask yourself why they feel and think this.. You know the answer.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 am 

Went out again last night.This time i was a little bit more outcome dependent and trying to look too laid back.I was expecting to sit back,relax and have the women do the work by approaching me since i was all dressed up and was a little dissapointed when it didn't happen.I did catch a few girls making eye contact at me and have been getting very subtle signs of interest.I think i will start experimenting by approaching the ones showing interest even if it is as subtle as a quick glance.I will keep in mind not to fill up too much space when starting a convseration and see where it leads me.Just try to build it slow and gauge their respond.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 am 

I have done about a week's worth of observation..I think i have improved my tendency to not stare at women and eye them up and down like as much as i used to..This has been reduced by 50%..I am getting subtle signs through brief contact but nothing thats very obvious.I also realized that the saleswomen who act super excited around you have a hidden agenda,it is a social mask.its not that they necessarily want you,but rather they want you under their spell..So anyways these women who are not consciously aware yet that they like you..I am thinking that i should approach them anyways because the success rate would be higher than the ones who dont even bother looking at me..What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 am 

*Sorry for the repost, I accidently signed it to wrong account(I signed up for it when i was having problems getting started with the other account)feel free to delete it or keep it.Don't care either way.

I have done about a week's worth of observation..I think i have improved my tendency to not stare at women and eye them up and down like as much as i used to..This has been reduced by 50%..I am getting subtle signs through brief contact but nothing thats very obvious.I have observed two locations the mall and the club.I also realized that the saleswomen who act super excited around you have a hidden agenda,it is a social mask.its not that they necessarily want you,but rather they want you under their spell..So anyways these women who are not consciously aware yet that they like you..I am thinking that i should approach them anyways because the success rate would be higher than the ones who don't even bother looking at me..What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 am 
caliboy85 wrote:
*Sorry for the repost, I accidently signed it to wrong account(I signed up for it when i was having problems getting started with the other account)feel free to delete it or keep it.Don't care either way.

I have done about a week's worth of observation..I think i have improved my tendency to not stare at women and eye them up and down like as much as i used to..This has been reduced by 50%..I am getting subtle signs through brief contact but nothing thats very obvious.I have observed two locations the mall and the club.I also realized that the saleswomen who act super excited around you have a hidden agenda,it is a social mask.its not that they necessarily want you,but rather they want you under their spell..So anyways these women who are not consciously aware yet that they like you..I am thinking that i should approach them anyways because the success rate would be higher than the ones who don't even bother looking at me..What do you guys think?

I'll glad to hear that your observation skills are getting better. With the help of covert tactics and a book on female body language my observation skills have improve as well. Your problem is eye contact. If you notice her sweeping her eyes to the corner and looking back at you every 45 seconds then she's into you. All you have to do is say slowly go over and hit her with some good convo!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 am 

I was the checkout at Walmart tonight buying some toiletries and I saw this BAD bitch in the line over to the left of me through my peripherals...and I mean BAD. She looked like she was with her mom...chick looks early 20's. I saw what I needed to see and carried on paying for my vittles and shit. All of sudden, I heard this gale of laughter...I glance and it is this chick laughing about what appears to be absolutely nothing. As my credit card was approving, I turned and looked right at her...about 2 seconds later she flips her head (and hair! :mrgreen: ) around to meet my gaze head on. We were locked in visual combat for at least 3-5 seconds...then I broke it off, smirking. They finished a bit before me, so I was behind her and her mother on the way out. She kept on turning her head completely to the right as she was pushing the cart (her mom was on her right)...and I could plainly see her floundering me all the way out of the building. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I was the checkout at Walmart tonight buying some toiletries and I saw this BAD bitch in the line over to the left of me through my peripherals...and I mean BAD. She looked like she was with her mom...chick looks early 20's. I saw what I needed to see and carried on paying for my vittles and shit. All of sudden, I heard this gale of laughter...I glance and it is this chick laughing about what appears to be absolutely nothing. As my credit card was approving, I turned and looked right at her...about 2 seconds later she flips her head (and hair! :mrgreen: ) around to meet my gaze head on. We were locked in visual combat for at least 3-5 seconds...then I broke it off, smirking. They finished a bit before me, so I was behind her and her mother on the way out. She kept on turning her head completely to the right as she was pushing the cart (her mom was on her right)...and I could plainly see her floundering me all the way out of the building. :lol:
Story of my life :lol:
They're just 'not desperate enough' to ask for further contact :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 am 

I guess once i get the eye contact from her then it doesn't matter what words i use to approach her since she already is interested?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
I guess once she gets the eye contact from me then it doesn't matter what words she uses to approach me since i have indicated i may be interested
Fixed 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
I guess once she gets the eye contact from me then it doesn't matter what words she uses to approach me since i have indicated i may be interested
Fixed 8-)
Game reversal is where it's at. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm 

Yep, it's the thing they never ever expect a guy to do...because no guy has ever done it
To them.

Which is why their mind is blown every time lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Yep, it's the thing they never ever expect a guy to do...because no guy has ever done it
To them.

Which is why their mind is blown every time lol
I'm just curious to SEE this in my life.
Patience, patience... :geek: *Time stands still until it's my way*