Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Yep, it's the thing they never ever expect a guy to do...because no guy has ever done it
To them.

Which is why their mind is blown every time lol
Please share with the class my Incredibles analogy, Morph...I'm bout to drive into work. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I was the checkout at Walmart tonight buying some toiletries and I saw this BAD bitch in the line over to the left of me through my peripherals...and I mean BAD. She looked like she was with her mom...chick looks early 20's. I saw what I needed to see and carried on paying for my vittles and shit. All of sudden, I heard this gale of laughter...I glance and it is this chick laughing about what appears to be absolutely nothing. As my credit card was approving, I turned and looked right at her...about 2 seconds later she flips her head (and hair! :mrgreen: ) around to meet my gaze head on. We were locked in visual combat for at least 3-5 seconds...then I broke it off, smirking. They finished a bit before me, so I was behind her and her mother on the way out. She kept on turning her head completely to the right as she was pushing the cart (her mom was on her right)...and I could plainly see her floundering me all the way out of the building. :lol:

I can just imagine the genjutsu that was placed on this chick during that 3-5 second frame. inception in the wake state :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Patience, patience... :geek: *Time stands still until it's my way*
THIS!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I was the checkout at Walmart tonight buying some toiletries and I saw this BAD bitch in the line over to the left of me through my peripherals...and I mean BAD. She looked like she was with her mom...chick looks early 20's. I saw what I needed to see and carried on paying for my vittles and shit. All of sudden, I heard this gale of laughter...I glance and it is this chick laughing about what appears to be absolutely nothing. As my credit card was approving, I turned and looked right at her...about 2 seconds later she flips her head (and hair! :mrgreen: ) around to meet my gaze head on. We were locked in visual combat for at least 3-5 seconds...then I broke it off, smirking. They finished a bit before me, so I was behind her and her mother on the way out. She kept on turning her head completely to the right as she was pushing the cart (her mom was on her right)...and I could plainly see her floundering me all the way out of the building. :lol:

I can just imagine the genjutsu that was placed on this chick during that 3-5 second frame. inception in the wake state :mrgreen:
It was Mangekyou Sharingan at it's finest. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:41 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
I guess once she gets the eye contact from me then it doesn't matter what words she uses to approach me since i have indicated i may be interested
Fixed 8-)
:ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Yep, it's the thing they never ever expect a guy to do...because no guy has ever done it
To them.

Which is why their mind is blown every time lol
Please share with the class my Incredibles analogy, Morph...I'm bout to drive into work. 8-)
It's one of my favorites :) .

If you've watched the movie the Incredibles. Remember how there was the learning machine it started out with Mr.Incredible being able to beat it but it got to the point where it had everything they could do figured out and the appropriate tactic to beat the Incredible family.

The only thing that would beat it was its own arm.

This is the same thing as game every single thing that fits in a guys mindset normally women have figured out. Meaning you will be outplayed a lot if you use guys methods.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm 

Quote:
it has the same basic rules, rules like gravity. what you must learn is that these rules are the same as a computer system, some of these rules can be bent...while others can be broken. Understand?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 am 

Morpheus i am kind of confused when you say when she gets eye contact from me it doesn't matter what words i use since i showed i am already interested.Are you saying that's a bad thing as in its game over when she catches you looking in her eye or is that a good thing when i hold eye contact after i see her make eye contact with me because i have been taught here to use my peripheral vision and not stare at a women like a symp would..you know what i mean?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:18 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Morpheus i am kind of confused when you say when she gets eye contact from me it doesn't matter what words i use since i showed i am already interested.Are you saying that's a bad thing as in its game over when she catches you looking in her eye or is that a good thing when i hold eye contact after i see her make eye contact with me because i have been taught here to use my peripheral vision and not stare at a women like a symp would..you know what i mean?
Morpheus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
I guess once she gets the eye contact from me then it doesn't matter what words she uses to approach me since i have indicated i may be interested
Fixed 8-)
Mindset shift. Look on the other side. You're the VALUABLE MAN.
What did she do to you except be pretty ? Is it enough for you to chase her ?
How can she chase you if just by looking at you you take your tail and try to rub it against her ?

Why does it matter if you stare at some women ? So what you might seem creepy ?
What's wrong with this look ? :
[ img ]

As long as you're not drooling like that :
[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm 

Exactly, honestly though man the idea of me going out of my way to figure out how to approach a women. Nuh uh :roll:

When I was learning it was complex and strategic and used lots of my brain which I liked. But now it's so boring that its really not even worth the effort unless she was an xfactor or I felt like some entertainment.

What I need is a new frontier to master

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm 

Quote:
What I need is a new frontier to master
You ALWAYS have one...YOURSELF. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 am 

For example last night i went to a club full of black women..Most of the guys were leaning against the wall not really trying to approach the women and giving them space and i thought to myself what makes me different from these guys if we are all doing the same thing.There were about 10 women in the floor dancing by themselves and they were not getting approached.I kept telling myself i hope these dudes approach them so they look like symps which would help me but it seemed like they didn't have a chase a hoe mentality either.So how would you guys deal with an environment in which the dudes are not chasing and you can't really distinguish yourself from them.Is it better to go to a club that has alot of symps?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 am 

It's better to stop stressing about shit you have no control over. :?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
So how would you guys deal with an environment in which the dudes are not chasing and you can't really distinguish yourself from them.Is it better to go to a club that has alot of symps?

So so so so so so so so so very much fail in the above.

To answer your first question as I will ignore the second one.

I would just be myself. Why would I worry about distinguishing myself?

Your focus is very much on the women.. Instead focus on what you want to do.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:58 pm 

Think if yourself like a racecar driver.

Self-belief and overall peace with yourself = car
Tactics and skillz = technical knowledge

Your still trying to race with a rust bucket special :| . You will always be different from others the way you shine through is from embracing what the deeper message of the forum is.

Sometimes I'll go out and be like yeah I'd like to meet someone..but if I get to a bar and conditions are poor. I'm out fuck that shit.

Reminds me of Sun Tzu

" everyone can see the tactics whereby I conquer but none can see the strategy out
Of which the tactics evolve" :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:02 pm 

You know Morph...some cats catch on quick...some more slowly...and then some not at all *glares at fufe*...but in the beginning, any effort is better than no effort. Give Cali the space to find his way. 8-)

It's like being bummed out if you had a shitty workout...instead of realizing that a shitty workout is still waaaaaaay better than no workout at all. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 pm 

You see fellas i finally get what my problem is.I have been wandering around trying to get girls aimlessly without holding any standards for them,therefore my intention is weak.I have never qualified a women to my standards and always worried about if i was good enough for her.David X says, how can you get something if you don't know what your looking for.I realized that i never qualified or screened women to see if they have what i am looking for and i am gonna start doing this.So with that being said the prerequisites i am looking for are slightly chubby(these are the ones i find sexy and for the most part have went for me) must have a cool personality,down to earth,friendly,can take a compliment,likes to spoil a nigga, and gives good head.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm 

Hopefully you'll eventually figure out what your problem REALLY is. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am 

No Kidd, this was advice giving from this dude named "Sean" from the pirate boat forum awhile back.He said you will do much better if you know the kind of woman your looking for so that way you can Qualify/screen her around that and if she doesn't meet your criteria you drop the bitch.Like you he was one of the few people that advocated against chasing women and was often criticized by the pirates before he left the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
No Kidd, this was advice giving from this dude named "Sean" from the pirate boat forum awhile back.He said you will do much better if you know the kind of woman your looking for so that way you can Qualify/screen her around that and if she doesn't meet your criteria you drop the bitch.Like you he was one of the few people that advocated against chasing women and was often criticized by the pirates before he left the forum.

Do a forum search...I butted heads with 'Sean' quite a few times. Either way, you're still grasping at straws...your true problem obviously still eludes you... :ugeek: