Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm 

Just wanted to ask the guys on this forum (would especially love to hear from Kidd!! & 'Grinus on this) - is the absence of pupil dilation in a woman's eyes a sign that she is not interested AT ALL?

The reason I ask is that a girl who I run into occasionally always makes it a point to jock me. Last time I ran into her her, she looked me dead in the eyes, and as usual, I looked straight back. However, I noticed that her pupils were hardly dilated (this forum's contribution to my improvements in observation duly noted). I figure every time a woman flirts, it is either to stroke their libido (which puts me in this mood: ;) ), or to stroke their ego (which results in roark being :evil: ).

So once I figured that she was only stroking her ego, I became totally disinterested (but not angry - I love the real me that is emerging....) Actually, immediately after the realisation, I just walked away from her with total indifference and without a word (no act - simply how I felt).

I have no problems with the above, but I just want to know if my pupil dilation assumption could be wrong. After all, there are two sides to treating people accordingly, and I don't want to dish out this treatment to someone who doesn't deserve it. (As I regain my equilibrium after swallowing the red pill - I believe you call it recalibration? - I am deciding on the person I want to be, and while I have no problem psychologically body-slamming a bitch who is only out to boost her ego, I still want to inspire those few who approach right - don't worry, not by symping, but by TEASING THE FUCK OUT OF THEM..... Which is how I was even before I came across you guys - you just show me how to do it better, and from a stronger place.)

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:59 pm 

Also, just letting you know - my access to the internet has been sporadic of late, so please don't take it the wrong way if you post something and I don't respond in a timely fashion........

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm 

If she is doing it for ego boosting, then you probably WON'T see pupil dilation...because it's not about you...it's about HER. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 pm 

In my view; pupil dilation works both ways, which also explains mascara, eye lash and eye shadow make up.

Possibly one of the strongest all time attractants - and NOT limited to women.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If she is doing it for ego boosting, then you probably WON'T see pupil dilation...because it's not about you...it's about HER. :ugeek:
Thanks, just wanted to be sure.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 pm 

Scarf wrote:
In my view; pupil dilation works both ways, which also explains mascara, eye lash and eye shadow make up.

Possibly one of the strongest all time attractants - and NOT limited to women.
Will think on this/observe further. Really interesting. Thanks.

Isn't it fun how eye contact can sometimes FREEZE a woman's ENTIRE BODY? The arousal that is flowing through them when it happens must be OFF THE CHARTS.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 am 
Site Admin

roark wrote:
Isn't it fun how eye contact can sometimes FREEZE a woman's ENTIRE BODY? The arousal that is flowing through them when it happens must be OFF THE CHARTS.....
Projection.

Pure and simple.

and

Mirror.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:48 am 

peregrinus wrote:
roark wrote:
Projection.

Pure and simple.

and

Mirror.
Thank you for the wake-up call.....

......and the ego check.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 am 

He wasn't ego checking you. He was just simplifying your idea. The assumption you made was perfectly fine.

However much you are 'off the charts' that is how much she is off the charts.

PS Yes it is FUN. That's the point!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 pm 

Scarf wrote:
He wasn't ego checking you. He was just simplifying your idea. The assumption you made was perfectly fine.

However much you are 'off the charts' that is how much she is off the charts.

Thanks Scarf. That's reassuring.

Interesting point to note: I still see it as an ego check for me, since until 'Grinus pointed it out, I was unaware that it was going on in me too. I used to think it was just happening to her, and I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that some part of me felt "Cool, look at how intoxicating my masculine presence is to her." I just want to see things as they are, not as I would like to see them. 'Grinus' point is extremely valuable to me, since when it happens from now on, I will be curious to also go inward and see (or feel) this going on within myself while I am watching it happen to her. It is probably going to be very instructive.

It is also curiously related to something Kidd!! said in another forum (the link is in the "Executing Order 66" thread: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =executing) about gauging a woman's arousal level by gauging your own. This does ring a few bells for me (from experiences ranging from recently all the way back to 15 or so years ago, in fact), but it's plausible that my following through on turning this suspicion into a realisation was impeded by my ego's desire to a) see everyone as separate and isolated from me (and vice versa), and b) be the motherfuckin' man........

Kind of long winded (what else is new for me?), but wanted to go through this "in public" on this forum, in case it might help someone else reach a similar realisation. (The usual applies - anyone see bullshit or something that needs clarifying, point it out....)

Still, thanks for your reassurance. It truly is appreciated.
Quote:
This! Elsewhere in this forum, Kidd!! warns not to place too much emphasis on eye contact as an OBSERVATION, since it is one of the cruder forms of "jocking", and he's right of course. However, I focus on it not as a sign, but as you say, for FUN. I am beginning to think that it is a very rare experience for a woman to meet a man who makes strong & sexual eye contact, because they seem to jump on it as soon as the opportunity presents itself. For this reason, I usually oblige them.

I think TML posted about this quite a while back.....

"Temet Nosce"