Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm 

Hey guys i wanted to get your opinion on how i can improve my looks and also my front in general.I want to have more of a masculine edgy look vs looking like too much of a nice guy.Also i tried on some green colored contacts the other day they look really good on me since i am a light skinned brother and also since it is rare on black pp l(bitches love black men with light colored eyes).Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/albums/q736/caliboy85/

contacts would give a look like this
http://data.whicdn.com/images/7075377/t ... _thumb.jpg
http://www.hedgehogsrunningamok.com/wp- ... inggod.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:37 pm 

On the right path...but going the wrong way. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm 

On second thought your right man..why the hell do i want to do this for a woman? I can see the approval seeking..Gotta get rid of this

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 am 
Site Admin

How ya gonna finish how you start?

With fake eyes?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Hey guys i wanted to get your opinion on how i can improve my looks and also my front in general.I want to have more of a masculine edgy look vs looking like too much of a nice guy.Also i tried on some green colored contacts the other day they look really good on me since i am a light skinned brother and also since it is rare on black pp l(bitches love black men with light colored eyes).Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't know why but you sound to me like this Korean woman who spent 100k on plastic surgery

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

rekieter wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:

I don't know why but you sound to me like this Korean woman who spent 100k on plastic surgery
No, he is seeking guidance to feel good, but without looking goofy, but this carries a hindrance.
Hence the question; he is still TRYING to appear good, not catching rather FEELING good.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 pm 

But this stuff with colour eye lenses is going waaay beyond. He's good looking guy, but what makes a man good looking is in 70% feeling like he's good looking.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 am 

Kidd, i read in your previous posts that you did some modeling at one point in your life.Do you have any tips suggestion to improve my presentation?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
Kidd, i read in your previous posts that you did some modeling at one point in your life.Do you have any tips suggestion to improve my presentation?
Yeah, forget about it.

Let it go.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 am 
Site Admin

He was a hand model.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am 

Surely you can't feel good about yourself in the end of the day knowing that your eyes are a fake color. Just be confident in what you got, groom yourself to look presentable. If a woman doesn't like what you have then fuck them. I have a babyface and I look like an innocent nice guy, I know for a fact not every woman is going to like this. But if a girl doesn't like me for me then that's okay, the next bitch will.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:58 am 

Dali wrote:
He was a hand model.
:lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 pm 

One of the things that really solidifed that women really don't care about looks was my hair. I don't dye it or anything but it's a really unusual colour anyways when I was in high school. I would have a lot of girls come up to me and tell me how much they loved it run their fingers though it etc.

But that was it after that they would just leave, if your all about your front your like one of those animals at the zoo. People will come give you some attention but then when they're bored because there is no more depth to the interaction they will leave.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

For me it was that I had, in some point of my previous fatness, more tits than them. :lol:

That I think was a fetish of those crazy bitches, but again... I'm thinking like a man. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am 

The edge look you're going for doesn't have to be based all on looks.. In fact, much of it isn't.

Just a suggestion: Instead of going for that new look, go for achieving that type of mindset. That's when you'll exert that type of energy and when they starting seeing you how you want. Your body language will show it, just your whole demeanor will change. They'll feel it. That's really all that's needed. A new look won't do much but grab a little attention. But what's it worth if you don't know how to keep it?

A new mindset will do miracles, I myself and the guys here can attest to that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 am 

Little or none of it is based on looks.

You create your front it's an extension of who you are if your mind is tight or front will be tight by default.

Boss mindset = Boss status front 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 pm 

So i guess i had it wrong having a solid front is more about having the right attitude than it is about looking good.So you can still dress like a nerd and still have a solid front as long as you are confident in yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
So i guess i had it wrong having a solid front is more about having the right attitude than it is about looking good.So you can still dress like a nerd and still have a solid front as long as you are confident in yourself.
Yes, lol

I have fashion sense, but at heart I am a nerd. just a socially well adjusted one. I don't try to hide my nerdness I embrace it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
Yes, lol

I have fashion sense, but at heart I am a nerd. just a socially well adjusted one. I don't try to hide my nerdness I embrace it :mrgreen:
Hmmm, maybe we are not THAT much different :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm 

The things you perceive as differences are simply things you are holding onto, that I've already let go :geek: