Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Approaching
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 pm 

I am taking baby steps towards learning the material here.This week i am going to go to the mall and observe chicks who are interested in me as an experiment.I have a bad habit of checking out a girl up and down(checking out her body),so i will make a conscious effort to not look at them and use my peripheral vision instead to look for the ones who give me indicators of interest. I am wondering is giving unconscious cues like glancing towards me more than once,playing with her hair,etc is that enough of a signal for me to gesture her with my fingers to come up to me and then i would say something along the lines of Hey whats up, i seen you noticing me and me noticing you,)so since we're kinda feeling each other here's my number,hit me up sometime and then disappear.Or do i need more evidence?I am new to this and want to make sure i have it properly calibrated.

Post subject: Re: Approaching
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm 

You're missing some things from your readings cuz you're still in the techniques mindset.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 pm 

I don't understand what i am missing.I have read the pimposophy section before i read the covert tactic sections as recommended(also recommended movies) and wanted to work on observational skills so i don't have to cold approach 20 woman like puas do.Please feel free to point me in other areas/sections that i am missing, i really want to get this stuff down.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 pm 
Site Admin

Go and observe by all means, do it with no thought of any outcome or result.

That is observing.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 am 

I see what you are saying, the observation exercise is used to develop your intuition about women who are interested in you, not to get their number.Once i develop that those skills then i can start approaching (not approaching in the sense of cold approaching,but calling out the ones who are showing interest whether conscious or unconscious).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
I see what you are saying, the observation exercise is used to develop your intuition about women who are interested in you, not to get their number.Once i develop that those skills then i can start approaching (not approaching in the sense of cold approaching,but calling out the ones who are showing interest whether conscious or unconscious).
Eh...this is a better starting point than what you opened this thread with. :geek:

Think of it like you're going to watch a movie...you're not IN the movie, right? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 am 

I'm far better at getting women to make the first move then to make the first move myself.

After due diligence you will able to discern levels of interest. After you up your value you will find by default that most women are interested in you on some level, what will eventually seperate you from those around you is that just because the fruit is on the tree doesn't mean it's ripe.

Don't just look...watch. It'll get to the point where your pretty much psychic. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 am 

Yeah i went to the mall today and tried to observe the environment.I found that there were a couple girls looking at me(nothing major like playing with hair or trying to sit next to me/walk in front me and however,not any hot ones were looking. I am just trying to get a feel for it right now and am gonna continue experimenting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 am 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
Yeah i went to the mall today and tried to observe the environment.I found that there were a couple girls looking at me(nothing major like playing with hair or trying to sit next to me/walk in front me and however,not any hot ones were looking. I am just trying to get a feel for it right now and am gonna continue experimenting.
: As you describe it I think those woman were what we call; subtle jocking, and maybe some of them were even talking loud to you. :shock:

['Average' ones, but not the 'hot ones']
: Value judgment (not that this is bad, but defeat the purpose of the observing part as you promised, and you didn't catch all the subsequent sings of the interested ones because you where focused on trying to find that hot one to jock you; while missing the ones that did it.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Please feel free to point me in other areas/sections that i am missing, i really want to get this stuff down.
Treasure chest and gems and precious threads. Pay special attention to peregrinus threads on space and try to analyze The Kidd!!'s stories.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 pm 

The "hot" ones are very subtle. If I go just on observation I'll miss it sometimes. Like when theyre being introduced and they hold eye contact for a second too long or break it a millisecond early.

Or if they always seem to be subtly avoiding you. Trying to create space in response to your space.

A lot of the time I just analyze the situation based on feeling. Ill feel they're Jocking me so I trust it even if the body language is too subtle for me to pick up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm 

to caliboy85:

just like they discovered Capitan America. He woke up in 21 century and was confused.

what felt Neo when they told him about matrix?

you still live in middle ages and believed that Earth is still flat.

some people need time to accept the truth. you are in elite club men who can see big picture so give yourself time. nobody here will give you time limit and nobody here will be saying bad thing when you need more time.

go to 'Movies, Books, Music, websites' and start reading/watching/listening and then discuss or give as something to discuss ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 pm 

panoramix wrote:
some people need time to accept the truth. you are in elite club men who can see big picture so give yourself time. nobody here will give you time limit and nobody here will be saying bad thing when you need more time.
It's mind boggling to see how much everyone has grown since the Rion days, and to think about how much more the forum is gonna evolve. :shock:

This forum's way of thinking compared mainstream society and the pua forums who are trying to see how it works behind the scenes. Kinda crazy really.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Think of it like you're going to watch a movie...you're not IN the movie, right? ;)
Yes!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 am 

Oh, and that camping trip I went on last weekend. There was that one girl who walked into my trap. There was also this other girl who was probably a 9. Every other guy had eyes on her. But I couldn't read any interest so I didn't give her any attention.

A few days later I got a friend request 8-) , but she didn't add any of my friends just mem.

And no one knows I like her. So I'm gonna play dumb. Single digit iq dumb lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus(Fixed) wrote:
And no one knows She likes me. So I'm gonna play dumb. Single digit iq dumb lol

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Morpheus(Fixed) wrote:
And no one knows She likes me. So I'm gonna play dumb. Single digit iq dumb lol
I know 8-)

Just saw Kidd!!'s post on when you make a move it's over. It's nice finally having enough patience to let them make the move (I'm still far from a completely patient person though)

What I was gonna mention is that, it doesn't matter if the high quality ones have a pro poker face you cannot read. If you're indifferent everything is on her to get on your radar and show you that they like you. I find it's much easier to pick it up in actions and where they stand than to try to discern emotion.

It only takes one slip, an offhanded comment or standing beside you when it would have been easier to stand somewhere else. And then you can let the space drive them crazy :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm 

Give them ur attention when they do something that genuinely sparks ur interest!
Until then keep on observing.