Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm 

I just graduated from college a couple years ago and decided not to pursue my major.I work with mentally disabled adults and make about 18,000 per year after taxes.I am not an ambitious person and i have no desire to climb the corporate latter.I would however like to become a golf instructor and charge people 40 bucks an hour for lessons(this could potentially be my clout)I do not plan on getting married nor having any kids.It's the only thing i am good at. I read Kidd's article on the importance of the front for attracting women and the clout with regards to keeping women. I am a good looking guy and wear nice clothes,so my front is solid(with the exception of having a teal green 99 corolla with a black hood,plan on painting the car all black). However, i live in the SF bay area and there are alot of guys making 50k+ and i always see them in the club with fine ass woman.How can i makeup for this?I was thinking to try to dress even better and tell women that i am golf instructor.I am trying to improve this area while at the same time learning the kidd's method.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 am 

You're set on improving yourself as a means to attract women.

Reconsider your priorities and goals.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Last edited by Alchemist on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 am 

Well if i am not doing it for women i guess i don't need to change much in that department because i am content with what i have. I am not a materialistic person. Unfortunately, the majority of women are programmed by society to be that way.Would i still be able to run pimp game by living a simple lifestyle?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am 

No one in here is running pimp game. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 am 

Why would you want to be someone your not, to get
Something your not?

Oh and women do not give a sweet fuck how much money you make, at least at my age.
Make cash for you, or don't. But it makes no difference

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Well if i am not doing it for women i guess i don't need to change much in that department because i am content with what i have. I am not a materialistic person. Unfortunately, the majority of women are programmed by society to be that way.Would i still be able to run pimp game by living a simple lifestyle?
Then I guess you're fucked.

Good luck. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 am 

Alchemist wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
Then I guess you're fucked.

Good luck. :mrgreen:
:shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I should have been more clear with what i meant.I just meant being able to have casual sexual relationships with multiple women not necessarily become a pimp but more pimp tight in regards to getting them in bed.That's honestly all i am looking for and why i trying learn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I should have been more clear with what i meant.I just meant being able to have casual sexual relationships with multiple women not necessarily become a pimp but more pimp tight in regards to getting them in bed.That's honestly all i am looking for and why i trying learn.
Really? Then why are you asking questions when you could be 'somewhere' reading all of the answers? :|

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 am 

I have read your posts on pimposophy as well as the covert tactics section.I am letting it digest and will soon attempt to put bits and pieces into practice until it comes together.I actually enjoy what you have to say,however i was just curious how much my game would be affected if my clout factor wasn't great.I know that you mentioned in your posts that you can still do it,it would just take more effort.I am very analytical by nature and was just trying to get a sense of what bulk of it would come from clout(so i can have a better idea) for example, i was thinking say 20%clout factor/80% other aspects such as good observational/analytical/stacking evidence..etc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Oh and women do not give a sweet fuck how much money you make, at least at my age.
Ummm :?: :?:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am 

1. You're way too obsessed about women.

2. If that's all you read, then you have a lot more to read before asking questions. Your answer is already in this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 pm 

Let me drop ya a dime ;) : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=347&hilit=McDonald%27s#p2423

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Ummm :?: :?:
I'm qualified to say that

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm 

Ray wrote:

2. If that's all you read, then you have a lot more to read before asking questions. Your answer is already in this forum.
Ultimately if you begin to build it for women or yourself does it really matter?

The end result is that you will be creating the life you want. And probably along the way you'll realize women are a waste of time.

So in the end does it really matter?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Ray wrote:

Ultimately if you begin to build it for women or yourself does it really matter?

The end result is that you will be creating the life you want. And probably along the way you'll realize women are a waste of time.

NO

I'm still listening to "Black Phillip Show", and Patrice says clearly on show 7 or 8 (well I paraphrase a bit) :
"I hate women for everything I have to do for your pussy"
"Do you think I wear this shiny coat / hairdo / ... for me ?"
"My house is FOR PUSSY, so that when a woman comes in, she feels comfortable in it".

That's like David X having a piano in his house so that girls say "Oh he's got a piano, he's romantic / sweet ..."

Saying you need to do this or that, have this or that, be this or that to women is the matrix.

When you realise that you don't need NONE of that shit, you will 'create' the life you want, YOU, then SOME women will be attracted TO YOU, not your things.
If you like piano, buy one.
If you like particular clothes wear them, but not for women (peacocking).

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
When you realise that you don't need NONE of that shit, you will 'create' the life you want, YOU, then SOME women will be attracted TO YOU, not your things.
^^ THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm 

StephenP wrote:
I was trying to make him work for that information....
Morpheus wrote:
Ray wrote:

The end result may be the same, but the journey will be completely different.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Ray wrote:

I see your point, we're all here because at some point we were or are unsatisfied with how women react to us. Either way, at some point you will come to the realisation that it was never about the girl. Probably better to realise that early on because you'll save alot of energy and will simply progress more quickly.