Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 am 

What's up players. I've recently been hanging out with this older woman who likes me a lot, she's the lonely type, has a good job, comes from a good family. Her and I have known each other for like 3 months now and she chose me the first time I met her. Recently though I've been thinking a lot about getting women to pay for my shit. I definitely don't need anyone to pay for any of my shit, but I figured this is a good experiment.

At any rate, I decided to hint to her that I want something.. Like for example we were at Neiman Marcus one day and I told her that I REALLY wanted these pair of shoes and she ended up telling me that she would buy them for me and she did.

I've felt a bit guilty about getting her to buy me shit, because I've always been proud that I could afford everything I wanted myself. But I'm completely amazed that a woman would actually spend money on me like that, like she's a trick. Has anyone here ever gotten women to buy them stuff? If so please share a story and also tell me what tactics you've used to get them to buy you stuff.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if so please move it mods.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am 

Sure...and you're doing it right. Stop feeling guilty tho...women don't feel guilty at all about accepting gifts from men now do they? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:11 am 

Rockefeller wrote:
Has anyone here ever gotten women to buy them stuff?
:mrgreen: All the time
Rockefeller wrote:
If so please share a story and also tell me what tactics you've used to get them to buy you stuff.
My story we met in a gym, we talked shit, we had a connection (in her mind anyway :twisted: ). The tactics I use 'wait for it' not a damn thing and I reciprocate when I feel its necessary, yes it is that simple 8-)
The Kidd!! wrote:
Sure...and you're doing it right. Stop feeling guilty tho...women don't feel guilty at all about accepting gifts from men now do they? ;)
This :!:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:45 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It doesn't really sit right with me. So I don't do it.

Unless they meet what I'm looking for. I know they do it all the time but yeah it feels weird

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 am 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Unless they meet what I'm looking for. I know they do it all the time but yeah it feels weird
Sounds like old beliefs you need to deal with

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 am 

Quote:
...and that's fine and ultimately the beauty of the pimp tight mentality. While real pimps DEPEND on women for their livelihood, a pimp tight individual never allows a woman to have that much control over his situation. But hey...if they offer, what's the harm in accepting, right? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:10 am 

Resonance wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Sounds like old beliefs you need to deal with
Yeah, to me it feels weird in particular because it's somewhat of a role reversal in a way. Now that I think about it though, if a woman feels like I'm a fun guy to be around, then I'm providing them a service. Especially if I have to deal with their emotional problems from time to time. The main reason why it makes me feel guilty is because all my life I've been used to receiving something and paying someone back. In other words, I'm used to trading material for material, like cash in exchange for something. But in this situation it's like I'm getting things out of thin air, something for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 am 
Site Admin

In the past you've allways dealt with simple barter with tangible things or more "visible ones" (emotions and that blatant things).

But you are not seeing what you are offering now, thus feelin' compelled to think like a bargain she offers you. You think is nothing, and because you don't know what it is you feel like you don't have control over it. But for them shurely is something valuable, that's why they seem to offer something for nothing.

Intangible for you but loable for her, one never knows.

(Read: 'X Factors for that shit yo')

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 pm 

I've never had any qualms about having women buy me stuff, even before I became pimp tight and all that.

I once told a foreign girl that it is customary in the United States for the woman to buy a man things on a date.

And I once scored a free meal at Panda Express after I gave a girl a good pounding.

Good times.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:31 pm 

It's true that this is entirely dependant on your mentality.

For example I'm perfectly happy to spend whatever amount of money to go shopping for food but I will NOT PAY
a penny
to get to the shop. To me, money for travel is a waste. I'll walk thanks.

It's the same with issues like this. If a woman wants to spend, I'm OK with it, if I want to spend, I'm OK with it. Ultimately it doesn't matter because spending is just a form of expression. That's why, if I'm out, I would never, ever buy a woman a drink. It must be her that buys the drinks because I don't spend money on drinks.

Spending is fine; token spending is...well...a token.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm 

What it is is like. So your giving me this. It's not an altruistic gesture I know why your doing it.

If its something that's hard to refuse like a drink. Sure. But probably buy one back, because I know how I work and that I will get sucked in out of a feeling of obligation.

With friends it's completely different there's no real keeping track. People just help each other, that attachment behind why they're giving me stuff I find offsetting. :|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
And I once scored a free meal at Panda Express after I gave a girl a good pounding.
god bless the game!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Stop feeling guilty tho...women don't feel guilty at all about accepting gifts from men now do they? ;)
^^^^ THIS!!!

So why do you feel guilty?

Ask yourself that, think about it..

[damn Kidd, you beat me to it.. Bravo!]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:08 pm 

I said why lol its a non verbal agreement by taking it its like I accept the terms of the agreement.

You could be technical and say she never explicitly said she wanted to monopolize you but yeah that's what it is

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm 

I believe in 50/50 but I damn sure don't have a probelm with a woman paying.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm 

Self belief issues...I don't feel I really deserve it.

As in I feel their value is still greater than mine :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
As in I feel their value is still greater than mine :geek:
^ THIS!

Now, why?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 pm 

1. Because I focus too much in their front
2. Because I don't believe if I put down my own boundaries they will accept I suppose it's coming from the point of view that there are an unlimited amount of guys vying for their attention. Why would I even show up on their radar when I wan to live my own life and not get married. I don want to be their pawn so why would they pick me when they can have a guy that will give them
The materialistic deal that I will not

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
1. Because I focus too much in their front
2. Because I don't believe if I put down my own boundaries they will accept I suppose it's coming from the point of view that there are an unlimited amount of guys vying for their attention. Why would I even show up on their radar when I wan to live my own life and not get married. I don want to be their pawn so why would they pick me when they can have a guy that will give them
The materialistic deal that I will not
They WANT you coz you DON'T CARE unlike all those suckers ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I said why lol its a non verbal agreement by taking it its like I accept the terms of the agreement.

You could be technical and say she never explicitly said she wanted to monopolize you but yeah that's what it is
No sir, not unless you put yourself below the money. My girl buys me everything, and all she ask me to do is to continue being her man.

Her birthday comes exactly a week before mine. I called her cuz She values her day, called her up on Skype she said she was heading to the club with a coworker. I say okay and returned to my previous engagements after hanging up. Called her the next day. Didn't get her (I don't leave messages unless it's necessary) hung up and tried skype , didn't get her. Went on about my week. :mrgreen: (much..much.........much s. P. A. Ce :lol:

The eve of my birthday rolls around. Now I'm not gonna say I didn't expect her to call earlier, but my phone rings and I decipher the number and it's her Dad......... :mrgreen:
Victory is mine :twisted: , she caved, but the conversation starts.

He: hey P, what's?
Me: nuthin much dad, just the usual.
He: OK, say... honey say you should call her.
Me: no dice dad! I called her ,but didn't hear from her since "that day" and won't call her till she calls me :|
He: OK then. Bye.
*Hangs up

Bout 10 mins. Later she calls.
* the castle has fallen ;) , now the stunned few enemy's start emerging, I slay them verbally, but in a very calm collected way.
Her. :evil: y u no call me :evil: ?
Me 8-) , baby the fact that you called now means you could have returned my missed call.
Her :evil: , well...happy birthday in advance!
Me. So you not calling tomorrow.?
Her. I don't know?
Me. :D OK, thanks.....in advance :D
and hang up!
She calls early next day wishes me well. We decide to do Skype after she gets home.

Skype time :mrgreen:
She comes on screen all seriousssssUh!
Me. Stop acting like you weren't dying to see me!
I melt her down within seconds :lol:

It's time to dunk with my sack hangin :twisted:
Remember ol' kute faced girl that like talking to you?
Her eyes tweaked.
I told her what went down at the *beach party I mentioned*

She laughed the whole time, yet I knew better. She told me to make sure use protection and even said it was "OK" cuz she liked her :lol: .

So anyway, we get off Skype and we talk for the next 2 days.
Later that night we Skype, she was somber as fuck.
She said, I think you like that girl too much, so it's better you go be with her.
Me: is that what you want? ;)
Her: no, but... :?
Me: you my only girl, it was just a sexual attraction with "X" ;)
Her.........make sure. I love you. :oops:
Me: I love you too.
She tells me to go to a link she sent me in an email.
I check it out and its an order form listing some items she had bought me and wanted me to check them out beforeshe confirmed the transaction.
She sent me some cash today. When I called to tell her I copped, she said not to keep thanking her, after all you are my man.