Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Question for the Kidd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm 

I met this chick at her bday party and we ended up making out.A few days later she drives down to visit me.(before she arrives she texts me and says she needs to help her friend move out so she cant spend the night)We go downtown to shoot some pool and have a few drinks.We then go to my place and make out for 30 mins.I start kissing her neck and she gets aroused then i tell her lets go back to my room..she says that "shes not that easy and that im gonna have to work for it". I was in a bit of shock.She also brings up the fact that she is dating another girl(ex military)Anyways we continue to make out and i walk her to her car.Fast forward a couple days later i stupidly send her a text that i got from Zan's forum(im recovering from zanophillia) saying "I was tempted to leave it 3 days(meaning waiting to contact her) to prove that i was non needy,but i couldn't resist :)" Of course she didnt reply.I realized that was a mistake and besides trying one phone call i made(she may have not answered because the night before on her twitter account she put yeah no..im not okay(dunno if its the msg or if it was personal) i haven't sent her any messages or try to contact her since..How can i recover from this man?..it was about ten days ago..I have a birthday party coming up on the 6th(was thinking of inviting her) and she is in my social circle (coworker is her supervisor at a night club,she's a bouncer..also ex girlfriend of one of the female coworkers yes she is bi)One thing i do have going for me is that i am discrete and haven't told any of the coworkers who know her about this.
Additional info
1.I saw on her fb page that girl she is dating cheated on her a few days ago.This could be the perfect oppurtunity.
2.Also read on her blog that she had a crush on me(two weeks ago)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm 

I can't even fuck with you right now...you have a lot of reading to do before anything I or anyone would say would even make any sense...and this is your first post? This isn't even in the right SECTION. :|

Introduce yourself in the introduction section, and get going on the required reading...and besides...personal situations are something I deal with over Skype sessions. If your interested, PM me for details. :geek:

...and welcome. 8-)

PS: Oh, and read this before the butthurt sets in: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1854

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm 

And caliboy85,

when you post: please put dots and commas where appropriate and separate into paragraphs.

we did write it here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1076

posts like these usually get ignored

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm 

Sniper wrote:
And caliboy85,

when you post: please put dots and commas where appropriate and separate into paragraphs.

we did write it here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1076

posts like these usually get ignored
One thing at time, buddy...we can ride him about his grammar later. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
(before she arrives she texts me and says she needs to help her friend move out so she cant spend the night)
She wanted to spend the night.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 pm 

I'm not gonna be a prick and list all the fails...first thing you need to do is forget about all that Zan shit, second thing is start reading like Kidd said.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 am 

Yeah..Zan's shit would work if we were living in an ideal world in which men and woman were equal however this is not the case due social conditioning.Kidd once told me that love is a game and he was right/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Yeah..Zan's shit would work if we were living in an ideal world in which men and woman were equal
Quote:
"I was tempted to leave it 3 days(meaning waiting to contact her) to prove that i was non needy,but i couldn't resist "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
Yeah..Zan's shit would work if we were living in an ideal world.
It wouldn't work in any world, let's just leave it that that. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 am 

You guys i got a bday party coming up this friday.Do you think it would be ok to invite her or should i hold out until she comes to visit her ex at my work?..she drops bye once in a very blue moon(maybe every couple months).Also, i just found out on her fb that a girl she is dating cheated on her(a few days ago) and also she wrote on her blog that she had a crush on me(this was a couple weeks ago before we hung out last).We haven't added each other on fb,so she doesn't know that i am getting this info.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
You guys i got a bday party coming up this friday.Do you think it would be ok to invite her or should i hold out until she comes to visit her ex at my work?..she drops bye once in a very blue moon(maybe every couple months).Also, i just found out on her fb that a girl she is dating cheated on her(a few days ago) and also she wrote on her blog that she had a crush on me(this was a couple weeks ago before we hung out last).We haven't added each other on fb,so she doesn't know that i am getting this info.

Honestly...I think you need to SHUT the FUCK UP...and CALM the FUCK DOWN...she's not going anywhere. 8-)

There...now that you're a bit more relaxed, I say you focus on something/someone else different entirely. The less you focus on her, the more it will force her to focus on you...stop trying to fuck her and give her the space to try to fuck YOU. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 am 

Thanks for the tip Kidd..I am gonna lay low for now and continue not contact her..Couple days after we went on that date 10 days ago I can't believe i sent her that stupid text saying "I was tempted to leave it three days to prove i was non needy(implying not contacting her) but i couldn't resist" from one of the members of zan's forum. Anyways,she put on her twitter the day after she ignored my call that she is not ok...so it may be something else besides that text. Everyone says that i failed and iam done(and that she has feelings for the girl who cheated on her and not me) since she hasn't contacted me, but i trust the Kidd on this one.There will be a day that she comes back.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
Yeah..Zan's shit would work if we were living in an ideal world in which men and woman were equal
Quote:
"I was tempted to leave it 3 days(meaning waiting to contact her) to prove that i was non needy,but i couldn't resist "

Well spotted, Flow.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 pm 

:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am 

Tomorrow night is my birthday party and i was tempted to invite her but i decided not to so i posted here.We made out at her bday party a couple weeks ago and i thought that she would return the favor and show up to mine(if i decided to invite her),however i realize that women do not operate on logic.I hope she comes back but i realize that i can't be too attached to it.I remember in the past all the attempts i made to pursue women resulted in failure 100% of the time..It's like you have that doubt that she will end up not responding and it always happened.Everytime women were into me it was when they pursued me,not the other way around. I need to really ingrain this principle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
I hope she comes back
^^^^NOPE

On another note, the fact that you took initiative to get out of the pirate boat is a good sign, keep reading and enjoy the ride. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 am 

Update

She sends me a text yesterday evening

HB: Heard about your bday party(guess one of my coworkers must of invited her)..sorry can't make im off work at 3AM

Me:Well your gonna have to make it up to me:)

HB:lol

Me:Yeah. I enjoy being spoiled especially on my day..so i will be waiting

HB:lol

LS: So..when are you taking me out?

HB: LOL..when my girl says i can

HB:BTW sorry i haven't responded been busy and just paid to turn my phone back on

HB: I'll set you up after your party

Me:K

Me:And by the way,I use to stay with a filipino family and i had the best adobo chicken(she's half filipino)..I bet your a good cook

Hb:Lol..Hell yeah..I am an awesome cook..lol

ME:Awesome..then i will let you cook for me:)

HB:lol..ok how is your birthday going?(later that night)

I haven't replied back yet. I don't know what to send her .My bday party was actually canceled because the other girl who was co-hosting it couldn't make it, so we are gonna reschedule..
What do you guys think am i still in the game?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 am 

No...and I am disappoint. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am 

What did i do wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am 

caliboy85 wrote:
What did i do wrong?
Pretty much everything :geek: