Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Is race an issue?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm 

I get choosing signals mainly from white girls (and im black). I know why they couldn't date me, it's because of their parents told them some fucked up shit or they will be looked down upon (which i find fucking stupid). I just wanna know what yall think about this. Also this is for anybody with this problem (white, black, asian, latin, werewolf, vampire, ect :lol: )

Post subject: Re: Is race an issue?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm 

Donni G wrote:
I get choosing signals mainly from white girls (and im black).
Me too. :shock:

Though I've never known any white girls to have an issue with dating black dudes, if anything I've always seen the opposite.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm 

@Alchemist It depends on which area of the country you live in. I live in the south and we still have racial problems down here It might not be a problem in the western or eastern part of the country because it's accepted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 am 

Here (cote d'azur in france), race is not an issue, mainly.
We have tunisians, maroccans, algerians, italians, ...

OF COURSE some 'french' people will say to their kids to not date 'arabs' or blacks just coz of stigmas of racism.

But when kids are young and their parents forbid them something, don't they have more will to see it ? ;)

Also, it's personal preferences (I have met a 'french white' woman who would only date black men - because they have class according to her).

All that to say : Don't focus on things outside your control, or move on greener pastures if it's really a problem.

And use the force.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm 

I had ALWAYS wanted to get with a black girl (I’m white), even went through a stage in my PUA days where I would only approach black chics bc I wanted one so bad. I finally did land one about a month ago, about 8 years later :lol: . Since then I pretty much effortlessly met two other black girls that were super interested and have been texting me to hang out.

I wonder if it is all in our heads. Kind of like how when people first come here they miss all these girls that are interested, because they are too busy checking out the hottest girl in the room or girls that are NOT attracted to them. AKA, they are focused on the wrong things.

Or like how guys who are virgins want so badly to just get laid, then it happens, and they're all like "THAT'S what I was stressin' over so much, it's not even a big deal"

So maybe because you say white girls have issues with their parents not approving, you are only seeing this aspect and are blinded to all the white girls (or whatever race it happens to be for you) who do like black guys.

I for one have a couple smoking hot, white bartenders acquaintances and the only guys they will date are black college athletes at the local schools.

I say just stick to the M.O. observe who is choosing you, and if you put your preconceived notions aside eventually you'll find that white girl you're into and who is super into you 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm 

StephenP wrote:
it's all in our heads!!!
:mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."