Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am 

Tonight when I was out I decided to work on my observation skills and I noticed quite a few choosing signals while I was dancing. The problem was that when I would try to make eye contact they would look away. One made eye contact with me within the span of about 30 seconds, when I approached her she gave me the cold shoulder. :/ Now I know I wasn't dancing weird because I get a lot of compliments on my dancing and I have a lot of fun doing it.:) I'm just frustrated because this has happened several times with me and I know I could do so much better. So please enlighten me. :geek: Btw this message was on my phone and I tried using the search function bit got no results. :/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 am 

That's just like seeing lines of code, situations that could develop potentially. Doesn't mean they're ready now or later.

Their changes are a reaction to your change your filling the space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 am 
Site Admin

S p a c e

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 am 

I get the impression that you may be on the hunt... True indifference is the key.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm 

Have you read all of the required reading here yet? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
I get the impression that you may be on the hunt... True indifference is the key.
Slightly.... But I can say that I truely do have fun when I'm out with or with out a woman. Now that I think about it though I do try to hunt for reactions.
peregrinus wrote:
S p a c e
I realise that is true I just have trouble determining how much is too much. Before I started working on my social skills I was very socially inept... I wouldn't talk even if someone showed interest I'm me by talking to me. In fact at one point I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. :shock: although I know that's hooey now. I have had one night stands where I was approached based on me just doing my own thing. I suppose its a learning process and I'll need to observe how I'm doing with space just like I do with choosing signals.

:geek:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Have you read all of the required reading here yet? :geek:
I've read the beginners forum, Kidd's corner, treasure chest and most of the new section.

I've been trying to take my time and incorperate things slowly so that I can actually accomploish something, which I have. In fact last night while I was dancing at one point I notice about ten or so women dancing around me. I must be doing something right i've just been impatient for results.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm 

kickman wrote:
I'll read the posts in kiddz opener again and see if I missed anything.
Oh you have...but the funny thing is you won't realize it until it's time for you to. 8-)

I suggest cozying up to Morpheus...he's our resident hot head. If he can finally grasp the importance of patience and due diligence, then perhaps he may be better at helping you get it...once you've proven yourself to be a regular around here, of course...you REALLY don't want to waste his time. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:25 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
That's just like seeing lines of code, situations that could develop potentially. Doesn't mean they're ready now or later.

Their changes are a reaction to your change your filling the space
I like that analogy, sounds accurate.
The Kidd!! wrote:
kickman wrote:
Oh you have...but the funny thing is you won't realize it until it's time for you to. 8-)

I suggest cozying up to Morpheus...he's our resident hot head. If he can finally grasp the importance of patience and due diligence, then perhaps he may be better at helping you get it...once you've proven yourself to be a regular around here, of course...you REALLY don't want to waste his time. :geek:
I think you hit the nail on the head. :|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:33 pm 

Quote:
I think you hit the nail on the head. :|
Well...that's kind of my thing. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
kickman wrote:

Thanks flattering as always lol