Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A kinda weird situation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 am 

I went out to a pub alone after having some drinks with my friend...he decided to be a sandy vagina and go to sleep. :lol:
But I wanted to chill for a bit more so I went to another pub for a few drinks I figured if I see something I like I'll say hi but other than that I'll go to bed

So went out and there was one girl out of the corner of my eye that I kinda liked but didn't really seem to be interested in me. But that was the only half decent one there so I sat a few chairs away.Then a couple other girls walked in one kinda nerdy looking girl (that was okay enough to fuck I guess) kinda borderline though and a hot blonde (I have a thing for blondes)

They both started preening themselves (the blonde looked at me and then dropped her eyes like she was staring at my chest)...and I thought to myself I'll talk to them after this drink. Then two guys started talking to them. I felt oddly threatened by the alpha of them. I was like meh oh well I guess teach me to be indecisive. When the girl next to me spoke up. Those guys are so creepy...I laughed how so?

She just said idk they look creepy. I told her I was kinda thinking about talking to the blonde. She said yeah that looks pretty good. She said " well your much more attractive than those guys"
Red flags. :twisted:

But one blue eyed blonde is worth 10 brunettes in my eyes. So I decided to go big or go home but that part is coming up :lol:

Anyways we talk about her for a bit ( I was way more interested in that other group) By that point a rival couple girls were sitting right next to them. They were pretending to be friends and me and the other girl discussed this. Anyways we talked about her for bit and then she had some friends show up and was leaving (so I said heres my number) shes not gonna call though..but than again who gives a fuck its a brunette.

So I finish my drink and walk up to the other two girls, I touch the one on the shoulder to get her attention. Hi I'm Morpheus. She introduces herself I said I have to go soon but we should have a drink before I leave ( I realize this is a crutch but it's far better than no action on my part) We had a drink and then there was silence ( at this point I was like oh yeah :| )

There was some other thing before too. Where she was asking why I was there. I responded well your really cute and I wanted to say hi. (removal of space) but I felt like saying it so I did.

She was touching me before and after the drink and as she was leaving for the bathroom I said do you want my number or no? She said I cannot take your number. I said I see. Her body language was quite odd for someone who just scoped someone for a drink(geniune remorse). But I left.

I was kinda pissed for a bit..but she obviously had a bf that's the only thing that fits. Fuck her body language was someone that was completely interested or I wouldnt have even bothered with the drink.

I'm impatient, that how I work I see something and I do it. I have no intention of developing my patience further. Too much shit to do so little time. Yeah their beauty comes with an expiry date but so do I. I'm 21 my life is 20% over already at best.

In short they can get on my page or get the fuck out of my book. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 am 

21 :lol:

You're life could be over tomorrow, which means it's 99.9% over as I type. People here may say you have time- you don't. No more than me @ 27 yrs of age, or a man of 80. Thinking you have time is what breeds complacency. However, this is no excuse not to cultivate patience. It's ok though, you are young, reckless, and cannot see the whole forest yet. Neither can I, yet... but I know it's there.

This is infact the BEST time to acquire patience. It's what will separate you from your mindless peers. Cultivate it, and you'll no longer feel the need to tell a girl she's cute, buy her a drink, ask her if she want's your number(?!). These are markers of a boy who lacks patience and is therefore desperate. The best hunters are patient. They know the rabbit will run into their trap time and time again, and are therefore never too eager to make a move.

It seems you are mistaking patience for a lack of action? Not so.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm 

Preaching to the choir, Rolan :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:42 pm 

Are you saying I mis-interpreted his post, or where he's at?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Are you saying I mis-interpreted his post, or where he's at?
No...I'm saying he has heard this a million times already...impatience is indeed his fatal flaw and he knows it...and at this point he's cutting his losses and is prepared to just be stubborn about his impatience...much to his own detriment, as you and I both know...but at this point, telling him is just a waste of your time. :geek:

Life is going to teach him the hard way...then either he will heed the lessons...or not. 8-)

What NEEDS to be addressed, however, is how many ways he fucked himself in that whole story. Focus on THAT if you need some target practice, Rolan. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm 

What about the fact he chased the one he wanted vs the one who wanted him ?
This is so much related to this thread :lol: : Your idea woman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
What about the fact he chased the one he wanted vs the one who wanted him ?
This is so much related to this thread :lol: : Your idea woman
That's one that just jumps right out at you, doesn't it? :lol:

Anything else? Anyone wanna try to nail down the subtle Fruedian slips that pepper those paragraphs? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 pm 

Questions to ponder :
Quote:
and I thought to myself I'll talk to them after this drink
Why not 'beckon' them to come to him instead of pursuing ?
Quote:
I felt oddly threatened by the alpha of them. I was like meh oh well I guess teach me to be indecisive
Why would he feel threatened by the alpha guy ?
Why is it a lesson on indecisiveness ?
Quote:
But one blue eyed blonde is worth 10 brunettes in my eyes
Is one blonde not interested worth ten interested brunettes ?
Quote:
Anyways we talk about her for a bit ( I was way more interested in that other group)
His non investment in her must have made her so horny :o (I can almost smell it from here)
Quote:
so I said heres my number) shes not gonna call though
She doesn't want or he doesn't want ?
Quote:
I touch the one on the shoulder to get her attention
Hum hum ...
Quote:
(removal of space) but I felt like saying it so I did.
Of course he did, he spent all his time planning on approaching her, like a rapist :)
Quote:
she obviously had a bf that's the only thing that fits
I was not there, but how can she NOT be interested in someone that feeds her ego so much ?
Quote:
In short they can get on my page or get the fuck out of my book. :twisted:
The one who was all on 'his page' he didn't want, talk about a mindfuck ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:40 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I wanted to chill for a bit more so I went to another pub for a few drinks I figured if I see something I like I'll say hi but other than that I'll go to bed
Did you really believe that?. :geek:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 pm 

NOW we're talkin'. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:51 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I figured if I see something I like I'll say hi but other than that I'll go to bed
Morpheus wrote:
So went out and there was one girl out of the corner of my eye that I kinda liked but didn't really seem to be interested in me. But that was the only half decent one there so I sat a few chairs away.Then a couple other girls walked in one kinda nerdy looking girl (that was okay enough to fuck I guess) kinda borderline though and a hot blonde (I have a thing for blondes)
Your approach is backwards, it doesn't matter what you like, read pimposophies again. The second bold is also subtle pursuing. Why would you not seat yourself in the best location that allows you to observe who is interested in you?
Morpheus wrote:
Those guys are so creepy...I laughed how so?

She just said idk they look creepy. I told her I was kinda thinking about talking to the blonde. She said yeah that looks pretty good. She said " well your much more attractive than those guys"
This is the one you needed to concern yourself with, she's given you a VERY obvious signal, now it becomes simple. Either she is up to par for you or not.
Morpheus wrote:
But one blue eyed blonde is worth 10 brunettes in my eyes.
Not if the blonde isn't interested :?
Morpheus wrote:
So I finish my drink and walk up to the other two girls, I touch the one on the shoulder to get her attention. Hi I'm Morpheus. She introduces herself I said I have to go soon but we should have a drink before I leave ( I realize this is a crutch but it's far better than no action on my part) We had a drink and then there was silence ( at this point I was like oh yeah )

There was some other thing before too. Where she was asking why I was there. I responded well your really cute and I wanted to say hi. (removal of space)
Morpheus wrote:
I said do you want my number or no?
Why give her the choice, just tell her to take it. Though I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered even if she did. From the two signs of interest the girls YOU wanted gave, these were subconscious at best. Patience -> stack evidence.
Morpheus wrote:
She was touching me before and after the drink and as she was leaving for the bathroom I said do you want my number or no? She said I cannot take your number. I said I see. Her body language was quite odd for someone who just scoped someone for a drink(geniune remorse). But I left.
Highly doubt she was remorseful. She gladly took the free drink, and then reciprocated with just enough "interest" so that you didn't feel used or manipulated. Who had the reigns here?
Morpheus wrote:
I was kinda pissed for a bit..
No surprise here, but do know there are tons of guys out there that wouldn't have even realized what happened and thought they were awesome for having approached and bought a woman a drink...AND she touched them :o
Morpheus wrote:
Fuck her body language was someone that was completely interested or I wouldnt have even bothered with the drink.
Are you sure?? And if so, why would buying a drink even be necessary??
Mopheus wrote:
In short they can get on my page or get the fuck out of my book
They were never in your book, that's the point. Look for the one's that ARE on your page.
Morpheus wrote:
I'm impatient
Morpheus wrote:
I have no intention of developing my patience further
That's too bad :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Anything else? Anyone wanna try to nail down the subtle Fruedian slips that pepper those paragraphs? ;)
I'll give it a shot. Observations below.
Quote:

But that was the only half decent one there so I sat a few chairs away.
This is called settling.
Quote:
and I thought to myself I'll talk to them after this drink. Then two guys started talking to them. I felt oddly threatened by the alpha of them. I was like meh oh well I guess teach me to be indecisive.
If you wanted to approach, you should have done it when you wanted. Using the drink as a buffer between your fear and the action. The alpha's swooped in. Yet, you need not have been rueful. You could have been patient, and observed the situation and see if there was anything to use to your advantage.
Quote:
I told her I was kinda thinking about talking to the blonde.
Which would have made you look like a symp. Conceal your intentions! Or else, no need to actually verbalise it.
Quote:
But one blue eyed blonde is worth 10 brunettes in my eyes.
Putting pussy on a pedestal due to hair colour :lol:
Quote:
So I finish my drink and walk up to the other two girls, I touch the one on the shoulder to get her attention. Hi I'm Morpheus. She introduces herself I said I have to go soon but we should have a drink before I leave ( I realize this is a crutch but it's far better than no action on my part) We had a drink and then there was silence ( at this point I was like oh yeah
Touching her shoulder, buying her a drink, actually believing that you must take such direct action, when patience may have produced more favourable results.
Quote:
There was some other thing before too. Where she was asking why I was there. I responded well your really cute and I wanted to say hi. (removal of space) but I felt like saying it so I did.
You were defending yourself here, in a way. No reason to tell her why you are there at all, and giving her the 'you're cute' excuse put you in a supplicating position. You should be there for YOU, not some broad. Given that you were alone perhaps gave you a desperate vibe. Whereas, being alone should not give you a desperate vibe- on the contrary infact.
Quote:
1, you asked for permission to give her your number, for no reason whatsoever and 2, her body language was most likely not odd, but congruent with the odd situation you created. Again, impatience led you to take her 'touching' as an excuse to 'ask' her whether she wanted your number...or not. Next time just say here's my number and leave.
Quote:
I was kinda pissed for a bit..but she obviously had a bf that's the only thing that fits. Fuck her body language was someone that was completely interested or I wouldnt have even bothered with the drink.
But you did bother with the drink. Why? Also, woman are Oscar winning actresses. She got what she wanted, a free drink. Played. Probably didn't even have a BF.
Quote:
I'm impatient, that how I work I see something and I do it. I have no intention of developing my patience further. Too much shit to do so little time. Yeah their beauty comes with an expiry date but so do I. I'm 21 my life is 20% over already at best.
Your impatience is fucking you up. But it's no use anyone here telling you online. You have to fuck up, experience, and one day you will understand how patience is the KEY. Very few have it, and for good reason; it's one of the hardest concepts to master.
Quote:
In short they can get on my page or get the fuck out of my book.
Problem is, you were on their page, and you got played for that drink. You didn't create a page for them to write their assets down on.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm 

Excellent! :twisted:

This is much more beneficial for Morpheus than harping on something he knows he doesn't have much of and doesn't feel he needs to address. :geek:

He may WANT to see this...but he NEEDS to see this. :ugeek:

Oh...and excellent work, fellas...I'm sure Grinus will show up smiling with these. ;)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Quote:
Anyways we talk about her for a bit ( I was way more interested in that other group)
His non investment in her must have made her so horny (I can almost smell it from here)
Great point 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:56 pm 

Ouchie :lol:

Had to read it a few times.

Patience is something I really struggle with. That'd probably be the best to delve into the root of, why am I so impatient? Sometimes I wonder if I have ADD.

Something I'm finding in an increasing number is girls that I'm not attracted to at all and girls that are kinda good looking like (don't really like the number system) but like 7. Are interested and trying to get my attention. More and more overtly in the last few days....or maybe I'm just leaving the door more open for them.

Now that I think about it the blonde girls eye contact must have conscious that was way too obvious. All that work and setting it up just to get a drink...well played.

So I suppose the way to get around that would be take more time to observe clusters of body language so I actually know what is happening. If I just do the opposite of what I want to do...I should be right pretty much every time :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

Rolan wrote:
The best hunters are patient. They know the rabbit will run into their trap time and time again, and are therefore never too eager to make a move.
Beautiful.

:D
GoldenBoy wrote:
Quote:
But one blue eyed blonde is worth 10 brunettes in my eyes
Is one blonde not interested worth ten interested brunettes ?
Ooooh la la

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 pm 

Some good shit in this thread!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Some good shit in this thread!
...and you would know what good shit looks like...ain't that right, ShitKangaroo? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 am 

Looks like everyone more or less covered all the bases here, but there is one thing that I think deserves more emphasis:

DO NOT FEED THE EGO

Trust me, these women are not going hungry.

[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden