Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Online Dating
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am 
Man, first I want to say I read your articles and funny thing is that your method is very very similar to what I've been doing and striving for but I didn't always have the correct way of how to do what it was I wanted to do, I think I figured that out so thanks a lot. One thing I'm wondering are your thoughts on online dating and how you would go about doing it?

Ryan

Post subject: Re: Online Dating
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am 

Youre very welcome...glad you got something out of that. :geek:

As far as online dating, I like this approach by our very own ManniJa. 8-)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1472

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am 
Thanks man, yeah I tried that but I'm curious if he does any messaging or just waits for women to message him?

Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 am 

Ryan wrote:
Thanks man, yeah I tried that but I'm curious if he does any messaging or just waits for women to message him?

Ryan
Think about it...if you're trying to give women space to fill...what's the point in filling it for them? ;)

Give them the space and the time to fill it...and they will. Why don't you just give it a try? What have you got to lose? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 pm 

Ryan, I really urge you to avoid online dating...I made a profile just for an experiment to test something, it worked and I have since closed it. If you're dead set on trying it then like Kidd just said, NEVER send the first message because you're not creating space, you're filling space giving the girl no choice but to create space.... you want to fish, not hunt.

Even though you may meet fewer women per year just in your regular life then you would adding online dating to the equation...here's why it's really messed up and I'd skip it.

1. Being on an online dating site really lowers your value (I mean strictly online dating sites like pof, not social networking sites like facebook), in the girls mind she's thinking "What's wrong with him, why does he need to be on here", she's actually looking for a guy in real life, but just on there for the amusement.

2. Going further with amusement....I actually know girls who all get together on friday nights with their laptops and sit around drinking that go on dating sites just to mess with guys and they all laugh about it together. It's like that quest line that they use to have back in the day, girls would hang out and joke with the guys, telling them to meet at a certain place when they lived in another province...lol I've seen it, women are fuck'n brutal sometimes. Online dating is just a form of entertainment for them to inflate their egos...if you're on there they will see you as a joke.

3. It corrupts women. Kidd said a while back that when he was abroad he would see seemingly average girls get drunk with power from all the attention they were now getting. On dating sites 7's become 10's and imagine a girl who never got attention before go on a dating site and is now getting 50 messages a day with guys saying how beautiful she is and if she believes in love at first site because he thinks he's fallen after seeing her beautiful face (Yes, guys send messages like this).
After a week on pof a normal girl now thinks she's Amber fuck'n Rose and develops an attitude from hell....female nature at it's worst.

4. For the girls not using it as entertainment but are looking for a man from there, do you think an attractive sociable girl needs to go online to meet a guy? There's always something wrong with the girls on there; either they're unnatractive or bat shit crazy, tust me.

Anyway man, like I said, I suggest you skip it...if you don't though I think after about a month you'll see how fucked up it is and get off of it anyway.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 pm 
Thanks man, I was using Online Dating for the entire year and from it I've had dozens and dozens of dates. A lot of them worked out and went well, some of them didn't. Of course, I wanted them to pursue me because that is how I am but by initiating I was pursuing, which I realize lately is a big no-no so I usually respond to girls who initiate, give them my number and then get them to get me interested in them. And it works. Every girl that initiates is basically on your leash to do as you please. I was just curious if you guys manage ways of doing this by initiating a message but still getting them to pursue.

Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm 

Ryan wrote:
Thanks man, I was using Online Dating for the entire year and from it I've had dozens and dozens of dates. A lot of them worked out and went well, some of them didn't. Of course, I wanted them to pursue me because that is how I am but by initiating I was pursuing, which I realize lately is a big no-no so I usually respond to girls who initiate, give them my number and then get them to get me interested in them. And it works. Every girl that initiates is basically on your leash to do as you please. I was just curious if you guys manage ways of doing this by initiating a message but still getting them to pursue.

Ryan
My first question would be why are you asking then if it's going good for you?

Anyway, since I'm a fuck'n sweetheart...use the profile I wrote in the other thread, other then that what they'll look at is your pictures (get the best ones of yourself you can, or hit the gym and get some abs and post an abs pic, etc..) and your career. No clue what your profession is but beef it up on there, don't lie, but higher value pics, careers and creating space is what makes girls message you. There is no first message you can send that will make them chase you, so you have to let them message you first.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 am 

:lol: :lol:

Your profile was so genius and REALLY gives a great lesson on space!

Cheers to you sir!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:11 am 

Star_Above wrote:
It corrupts women. Kidd said a while back that when he was abroad he would see seemingly average girls get drunk with power from all the attention they were now getting. On dating sites 7's become 10's and imagine a girl who never got attention before go on a dating site and is now getting 50 messages a day with guys saying how beautiful she is and if she believes in love at first site because he thinks he's fallen after seeing her beautiful face (Yes, guys send messages like this).
After a week on pof a normal girl now thinks she's Amber fuck'n Rose and develops an attitude from hell....female nature at it's worst.
and if this wasn't enough, Facebook came along...

now with Facebook even average girls get so much attention (even when they post status updates with useless boring shit). And facebook isn't even a dating website so women that go there for attention can always say they are there 'just' to keep in touch with their friends. :lol:

I rarely find girls post anything interesting but as long as they are average looking (and up)- they will always get attention from Symps.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 pm 

Social media has completely changed environmental factors. Great for us, bad for most.