Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm 

Rush week is coming up at Cal(berkeley) and my friends & I are comin' up with some new mackin' tactics. We came to the conclusion that getting broads to campaign for your pimpin' is basically the highest plateau a playa can reach as far as knockin' these hoz. We're in the process of training a couple of recruits(some of our lady friends) right now to approach groups of women & lead them in our direction... We'll see how it goes, but does anyone else here have any experience with this kinda thing?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm 

*raises hand* :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Come on be serious

*raises hand*

Though if you are the man you are meant to be, rarely is any real training required. If you really are aiming at the highest level.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm 

This is a question that was floating around in my head too. Why would a women want to introduce to you competition?

Women never introduce me to their friends...my roomies ex comes to mind.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
This is a question that was floating around in my head too. Why would a women want to introduce to you competition?
Why are they competition?

Your words betray your mindset

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm 

Actually :lol:

This is something I learned from a girl I was seeing last year. She talked about how room mates gf kept subtley hitting on me and how jealous it made her.

They are competitive as shit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Actually :lol:

This is something I learned from a girl I was seeing last year. She talked about how room mates gf kept subtley hitting on me and how jealous it made her.

They are competitive as shit.
:|

Why are you talking to 'Grinus like that's something he doesn't know? You whippersnappers are something else! :lol:

What he's saying is, if you're doing it right and set the proper foundation, then it is a non-issue...they are only competitive if you give them a reason to be. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 am 

Oops :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:39 am 

Morpheus wrote:

Women never introduce me to their friends...my roomies ex comes to mind.

the thing is that if you don't believe that women would carry other girls to you it goes against your beliefs about monogamy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 pm 

I never had to train anybody to do anything.when a woman needs your presence for her to be happy, she will do most anything. my current girlfriend often tells me she is looking for a nice girl to blow me only :lol: . just cuz she knows what I like, and knows what will make me happy. The Kidd posted a story here (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=187&p=1350&hilit=fruits+la#p1350) where a girl who wanted him badly became his spy, and worked with a girl that was subconsciously attracted to him. I had it a similar way. there was a girl that liked me (I didn't care about them as much), but to be in my good graces they would tell me who liked me and then would bring them around me often enuff until the girl and I would hit it off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:20 pm 

^that's wazzup!