Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am 

Hey guys,

This is the same as The Kidd's Marquee Value Theory (in different words) so I'm putting it here more for the new guys who are browsing this forum....

for the new guys: if you haven't read The Kidd's articles you should, if you need another angel on 'Marquee Value Theory' here goes....

The Kidd's 'Marquee Value Theory' covers the mentality of most women and this article is only about the mentality of party girls but you will see the similarities ;)

Quote:
Party chick, the Sociological and Anthropological Perspective by Cameron Teone

Most “Party Girls” are in their 20s, and they happen to be more attractive than average. The age range can vary from 18 to 30, a being a party girl is not a matter of age, but rather it’s mindset. This is of the utmost importance.

The party-chick possesses physical attributes that she trades as social currency. Most guys will wilt and bend when faced with the promise of sex. More than anything, the party-chick has learned to dangle sex like a carrot in front of the old donkey. Keep in mind that the party chick comes in various flavors of socio-economic class. There can be clichéd “Trailer Trash” to the socialite. So you could be talking about Britney Spears or Paris Hilton,

It’s not a one sided affair, however. There are hordes of men waiting out there to trade monetary currency to hang with party girls. These are the guys who will spend lots of money buying the girls drinks, the ones with the limo waiting outside of the club, and bottle service inside the club, all part of the package deal to get back to the house to snort some blow.

Contrary to popular belief, these guys are not losers who just don’t have game. This, for better or worse, is their Game. Party girls want to have fun and have a free ride. These guys provide it and receive sex as compensation. Well, there are a lot of steps in between, but that’s what’s basically occurring here.

What’s in it for them? They want sex with thin girls in their 20s. The men’s age range could very from 20s to 50s. It doesn’t matter. They dynamic does not change. What type of guys are these? These are guys who have lots of money. Money provides access to hottest nightclubs (remember the need to be seen socially, stimulus junkies), bottle service, lots of free flowing alcohol, and cocaine [amongst other hardcore drugs).

The Money-man provides these in return for the party chick's company and sex.

Well, it's all fun and games until father time and mother nature start exerting their will.

Suddenly, a funny thing happens on the way to the big three zero. When the Party chick hits the age of 30 She is no longer in demand by the type of guys who entertain, wine and dine party chicks.
The men spending lots of cash do so because they desire girls in their early 20s...

Once the party-chick turns roughly 30 years old, she no longer possesses that social currency. The men spending 1000s of dollars on a nightly basis are not looking to catch 30 plus year old women. They want the young girls, and there is a new crop of 20 somethings has been harvested, a new generation has surfaced. They're about to be introduced to the wilderness and the old generation is irrelevant.

Suddenly, the 30 year old party chick is put out to pasture. Past her shelf life, she has gone the way of the audio-cassette tape, obsolete and irrelevant. The majority of the time, party chicks are not career women or well educated. They have been too busy partying (This is not always the case, just the majority of the time).

Having no real education, trade, or career, the party chick turns into a state of semi-panic. She must now ponder her future and how she will maintain her lifestyle, or even provide a decent standard of shelter, food, and such. How will she do this? It's scrambling time for the party chick. Having spent the bulk of their 20s partying, they usually don't have much of an education, and since snorting coke and shopping do not come across that impressive on a resume, they don't have much of a career track either...

She must turn to a provider to provide this. Her looks are fading quickly and remember she only has her physical appearance as the only social currency for trade. Things are going to get dim unless she cashes in what currency she has left.

She finds that provider. The provider is also referred to as husband and he is legally bound to provide for the party chick.... There is no carfax service to for party chicks. The husband to be has no idea of what kind of unsavory character she has been spending time with, or if her nostrils are padded with a snowflake trail of cocaine.

Unfortunately, this guys is the biggest chump in his habitat. He has bought a thrashed vehicle that was no good to begin with. The writing is on the wall. This man is going to be one miserable son of a bitch.

Well, what if she change her ways?
What if she saw the light? What if she is now a person with goals and ambitions, perhaps even someone who wants to raise a good family?

That’s the big question, isn’t? Is the person reformed? Actually, the real variable here is cause of the reform:

Did the person change her/his ways because

- She experienced some sort of an epiphany? Perhaps she had a paradigm shift?
Or
- Did the person change because her circumstances forced her to? (But she really didn’t want to…)

If it’s the latter, you’re screwed.... Don’t become like that guy!

Such is the case with one particular party girl I’ve known for years....As a teenager, I observed her to be the queen of her social circle. In demand, sought after, and taken care of, she had no worries. We used to watch her leave the house with no money in her pocket...

The story takes a turn as you might imagine. You watch them go from in demand to obsolete, out-dated , put out to pasture, marry a guy and divorce is sure to follow 5 years later. That particular script, I’ve seen numerous times.

Man, I can drag you by the hand to the South Bay tonight and show you 39-year old party-chicks. They got married, had kids, got divorced (not necessary in the sequence), and here they are still seeking chasing the dragon. You know what they did last weekend? Got drunk, went to some clubs, talked about nothing. Want to guess what they’re doing next weekend?

If you’re someone who is seeking a long term relationship, a companion, or wife, you probably ought to stay clear from party girls. That seems like common sense, but then, it’s not always that simple. She could be reformed because she is husband shopping and that makes thing a bit more complicated. We’re back to the question I asked earlier. Was the reform a result of some sort of maturity, mental/spiritual growth, or was it the circumstance that forced her hand? If you can answer that, you know the answer to your question.
Now, if you read The Kidd's article and have been here on the forum for a while....you already know that most party girls, gold diggers or even 'regular girls' don't really have an epiphany or a paradigm shift. Most of them are just 'husband shopping' and while in their 20's they were shooting down good men (because they thought they will be attractive forever) now they see that their market value is no longer high so they must hurry up and catch a provider before it's too late.

I'm not saying that 'epiphany or a paradigm shift' can't happen at all but it's rare...Usually it's an act to catch a husband because they know they run out of options.

Also, even if a girl had a real epiphany or a paradigm shift while she turned 30- that doesn't mean that she won't go back to her old ways, so be careful.

*All credit goes to The Kidd and Grinus for helping me see those things...*

for the full article by Cameron Teone:

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... ks-part-3/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am 

Man I saw this article last night and debated on posting it. Thanks for recommending his stuff its kinda grown on me :)

I find it hard to believe they think they'll be pretty forever though....its really surprising to think someone could be that stupid. But then again theres one "party girl" that stops by from time to time that is literally the dumbest broad I have EVER met. She asks questions like

How do birds see?
Whats 1000+1000+1000?

The best one though is when someone told her that if her hand was the same size as her face joke. She responded completely serious that it wasn't true and she knew because she asked her doctor :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 am 

I know plenty of these, thanks for the read Snipes.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I find it hard to believe they think they'll be pretty forever though....its really surprising to think someone could be that stupid.
Actually The Kidd's Marquee Value Theory which talks about all girls (not just party girls) shows you that even regular and 'intelligent' girls are often stupid.

Now that I'm in my 30's and I see all those 30+ year old women (which are not party girls) who complain that they can't find a husband

I keep telling them: what have you been doing all these years?

them: I have been dating since I'm 22 or I had a guy for a few years and we broke up.

Me: so you had to wait till you are 30 to realize that there isn't a perfect guy out there or that the guy you have been with for years is not marriage material?

wait till you are 30 Morph, you will see it too ;)

edit: when they are 30+ all that's left for them are bad boys or symps but even the symps these days are starting to wake up- they remember how they were ignored by girls all these years so a lot of them don't want to jump into marriage.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 am 

Sniper wrote:
I will I want to see it 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Just keep on living and you will...in the meantime continue to prepare yourself for some of the best times of your life! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Just keep on living and you will...in the meantime continue to prepare yourself for some of the best times of your life! :twisted:
Haha already am. Just focusing on goals and such, making peace with some past issues.

If an opportunity presents itself I'll be open..but other than that. Really not gonna spend a whole lot of time on it. Besides karma's gonna be a bitch :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 am 

Sniper wrote:
talks about all girls (not just party girls) shows you that even regular and 'intelligent' girls are often stupid.
Fixed

talks about all girls (not just party girls) shows you that even regular and 'intelligent' girls are stupid.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Fixed

talks about all girls (not just party girls) shows you that even regular and 'intelligent' girls are stupid.
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Most of them are just 'husband shopping' and while in their 20's they were shooting down good men (because they thought they will be attractive forever) now they see that their market value is no longer high so they must hurry up and catch a provider before it's too late.
Always LOL when women talk about "where have all the good men gone/there are no good men/I can't find a good man/ etc."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm 

Sniper wrote:
edit: when they are 30+ all that's left for them are bad boys or symps but even the symps these days are starting to wake up- they remember how they were ignored by girls all these years so a lot of them don't want to jump into marriage.
Not even 30. I moved away from home to the other side of the country so I haven't really been around any of the hoes I used to fuck with when I was in the teen years except maybe something on the facebook feed.

It's surprising actually...a couple have kids. And most of them have gained weight etc already. In any case their value has NOT gone up :lol:..all except one have apologized and admitted how much they fucked up. This is looking back though, I was far to stubborn at the time to "lend an ear". When they'd tell me stuff like that I'd just agree with them and never talk again.

Much easier now to put aside the want to overtly get back. Just like the old poker saying goes, why do the pushing when the donkey will do the pulling. :mrgreen:

A taste of what is to come I suppose...could get used to it though 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Not even 30. I moved away from home to the other side of the country so I haven't really been around any of the hoes I used to fuck with when I was in the teen years except maybe something on the facebook feed.

It's surprising actually...a couple have kids. And most of them have gained weight etc already. In any case their value has NOT gone up :lol:..all except one have apologized and admitted how much they fucked up.
how old are these women?

did you mean that they married bad boys or symps?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:22 pm 

Like early 20s...one is dating/married a bad boy I think. Most of them ended up dating unstable guys after me...

I was talking more about how if you look carefully I can see their value dropping as mine increases

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
I was talking more about how if you look carefully I can see their value dropping as mine increases
Bravo..

Keep opening your eyes, it will become even more apparent with time.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Like early 20s...one is dating/married a bad boy I think. Most of them ended up dating unstable guys after me...

cool. this reminds me of something:

my cousin is into internet dating and he is on a lot of dating sites. He is not looking for something serious...

anyway, he has been getting girls from the internet for three years now....
he tells me:

I see the same girls on different websites each year (with active profiles) with the same picture - still looking for the perfect man. The only thing that changes is.... their age

and of course each year they update their profile, for example:
age 28-29: they have a big list of what they want in a man
age 30: the list is now shorter
age 31-32: the original list (from age 28-29) was cut in at least half

age 33-34: he doesn't date girls this age but checks out their profiles just for fun. The list goes something like this:
I want a man to love me and that I will love him back. I'm a person who loves to give and etc....
this^^ was probably not what they wrote in their early 20's while surfing on those sites :lol:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:18 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Bravo..

Keep opening your eyes, it will become even more apparent with time.
It's exciting :D.

There's still lots of fronting, but it's all non-verbal. I don't even bother to try to make things conscious, don't care...at all.

Lol Sniper, my list is increasing.