Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Perfection
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 pm 

Went out last night with the goal of going home alone at last call and not losing my patience and it was an epic success. Not in the that I went home with someone, there weren't any spectacular clashes of lightsabers either.

There were a few minor things to note. There is this one girl umm kinda knows my friends somehow and is the alpha of about probably 10-12 other girls there. Basically a player, she actually kinda sucked me in one night :| .

After that I decided she wasn't gonna get the best of me again. And I wouldn't play into any of her games..when I saw that group and they saw me they kinda wandered off to the side still within eye sight but not really paying any overt attention to me at all. Internally I felt myself slipping a bit but I didn't let it show shortly after that I was completely indifferent.

I saw them later in the smoking section so I joined them (don't smoke) she nodded up at me like she was trying to get my attention I gave one shake of my head no. So she turned around and wrapped some other guy around her finger. I just cannot find it in myself to care. Like I'm still in the group talking to people but really could care less what she is up to.

Same kinda thing inside, I saw one girl walk by me like 4 times in under a minute stop pull out her cell phone and start texting haha. But I know better than to pursue, fuck all that shit she can talk to me or I'm going to bed.

Long story short did not falter at last call. And as I was leaving I saw the "player" girl looking at me with one of her friends...so much doubt in her eyes. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Perfection
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am 

Quote:
I saw them later in the smoking section so I joined them (don't smoke) she nodded up at me like she was trying to get my attention I gave one shake of my head no. So she turned around and wrapped some other guy around her finger. I just cannot find it in myself to care. Like I'm still in the group talking to people but really could care less what she is up to.
Oh you care...that's why you have so much detail to speak on regarding her. In fact, one could argue that this post is about trying to convince us (and yourself) that you were ignoring her...when you were really doing almost everything BUT. :|

YOU joined THEM in the smoking section...and you don't even SMOKE?!? Then why even go? Really, you outed yourself as soon as you said that you 'joined THEM'. You kinda like that chick eh? ;)

So, with all of THAT going on...then THIS bit of magic happens:
Quote:
Same kinda thing inside, I saw one girl walk by me like 4 times in under a minute stop pull out her cell phone and start texting haha. But I know better than to pursue, fuck all that shit she can talk to me or I'm going to bed.
So let me get this straight. You know better than to pursue, but then you spend the majority of the night staying in the 'player' chicks perimeter...but the one chick who gave you some damn obvious subtle signs and symptoms of jocking...gets utterly IGNORED? :roll:

Come on, man...speaking to that chick who is obviously in your shit isn't pursuing...it's EVIDENCE BASED APPROACHING. Following the other chick around all night while attempting to convince yourself that you don't give two shits about her?...that is just plain AWFUL. :geek:

Bottom Line: You were so invested in not letting the 'player' have her way with you (EGO)...that you allowed yourself to become consumed with it to the point that you ignored a very good prospect...and probably many more that you failed to notice due to your tunnel vision. :ugeek:

Looks like another round of ego suppression exercises is in order... ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am 

Quote:
Remember Morpheus actions speak louder than words :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am 

Or in this case...the words describing said actions are speaking PLENTY LOUDLY. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 am 

Oh I joined them because I went out to hang out with my buddy, I wasn't going out to talk to them.
I never hung out in her perimeter, honest.

I know better than to do anything because every time I do I get fucked over. I'm not gonna stick my neck out for that girl...

I did pretty good left without letting my patience get to me at last call. In my mind I succeeded.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm 
Stay up man.

Suppressing your ego is hard as hell. Every time I think that I've suppressed it lately, I keep finding out that my ego was in control or reared it's head in some fashion.

I feel like it's getting better, but all I know is the way that I feel. If something doesn't feel right then I tell myself that I don't want to feel that way anymore. I do it five or more times.

I see a small change here or there. All I know is that when I'm out peeping game I make sure that peep what guys are doing who are having success or seem like they are doing something right. I don't just check to see if the women are showing me signals.

If I see some dude holding court and I like what he's doing. I peep the way that I can replicate that shit. Then, I tell myself that I want to feel like that or be like that.

"If you want the secondary greatness of recognized talent, focus first on primary greatness of character."

Morpheus. Private victories come before public victories.

Relish the smallest improvement and build on it so that you drown in your greatest achievements from ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Same kinda thing inside, I saw one girl walk by me like 4 times in under a minute stop pull out her cell phone and start texting haha.

But I know better than to pursue....
How is it pursuing?

She has already offered an invitation.

Remember how we talk about how women are indirect..... well.....

Hi is all it would have taken.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm 
@ Morpheus:

I gave you a long ass response that might not be helpful.

I was talking with my uncle, and he gave me the answer that I was looking for:

"Listen to people."

Take the phrase literally and metaphorically. Ask yourself if you're really listening to the person.

Then, think about yourself. Ego will automatically be secondary.