Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Online Dating Tips
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 am 

I've made a recent discovery which might be helpful to those of you who spend any ammount of time on the dating websites. I want to prefix this by stating that obviously if your profile is shit, chances are that this tip will not work, so make sure you're up to spec on what makes a good profile.

I have been told that the pay-service sites like e-Harmony are a little more effective for meeting women vs free sites like POF. I haven't tried eHarmony, but years ago I dabbled with LavaLife. Ever since I have been experimenting with POF and getting mixed/somewhat frustrating results. On an impulse, wanting to enable the feature which allows you to see if your message has been read or not, I paid the like... 50 bux for a 6 month upgraded membership. This buys you priority in the list for matching/meet-me etc... Having only had this upgrade for 48 hours now, I can already say that I'm seeing an improvement. I've had a drastic increase in unsolicited messages, 'yes's' to meet-me, and profile views. Definitely money well spent.

Here are a few more... If you use the meet-me feature and click 'no' to ones you don't find attractive (rather than the shotgun yes approach), it will be more refined in selecting your matches.

Also, move your zip/postal code around to widen your exposure.

Hope this helps y'all.

Ruffy

Post subject: Re: Online Dating Tips
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am 

Could be good for meeting cougars ;)

Other than that I don't know, there seems to be a lot of social stigma attached to it. Have you got good results though?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm 

I've had no trouble pulling. Nothing in the way of what you'd call a trophy, mind you ;)

As far as the social stigma goes... Who gives a fuck.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 am 

I dunno man, in the past I've copy/pasted people's profiles who had good results and gotten nowhere with that shit, it's very much hit n miss.

I don't believe the internet's a conducive way to meet people for this type of thing, and I seriously doubt the average woman would need to resort to this venue to meet a guy, so obviously something's not right in the head. :p

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I dunno man, in the past I've copy/pasted people's profiles who had good results and gotten nowhere with that shit, it's very much hit n miss.

I don't believe the internet's a conducive way to meet people for this type of thing, and I seriously doubt the average woman would need to resort to this venue to meet a guy, so obviously something's not right in the head. :p
Well, he did say that most of them are NOT lookers, so it sounds about right to me. :geek:

But paying money to increase my chances of meeting said non-lookers? :?

Pass. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm 

Like I've said before, online dating is fucked and I would stay clear of it because it'll slowly make you weird (So I would avoid "practicing" on them bitches ruff since they're different than "normal girls")...with one exception I'll get to at the end.

As Aaron Sleezy pointed out in the book I believe 'Grinus posted a link to, do you really think that attractive girls that are intelligent and social need to go online to meet men? Fuck no, it's basically social retards picking up other social retards.

The girls that are attractive on a dating site (Which would basically be an 8, never 9's or 10's because they can get a sugar daddy or whatever in real life even if they're fucked in the head) have their heads so fuck'n bloated from the 50 messages they get daily from symps telling them how gorgeous they are and how they love them cause they're so beautiful have become drunk with power and you can't even talk to them, remember Kidd saying the same about the women he saw this happen too overseas?

Well with semi-attractive women online it's like the bitches he saw but on steroids...and they get addicted to the attention and ego validation so forget finding a keeper on there, that's why you'll see the same girls on there for years and years, they can't quit, it's like a geek at a star wars convention, on the street he's low-value but if he can imitate the best star wars character he's high value at the convention, so he needs it, it's his favorite place to be because he's somebody there.

By being on a dating site you're also seen as low value from the girls on it so they won't want you anyway, and most of the time it's girls on there just using it as entertainment with their girlfriends... messing with guys, using them for a laugh.

AND, if bitches that don't use online dating sites ever just go on and look at the guys for entertainment with their fiends for a minute and see you on it, your value is in the shitter to them and they won't look at you twice if you see them out and about...it's a small world, you'd be surprised how often that happens...especially in smaller cities.

Now, there is one exception!

Marquee value is your only friend with online dating.

The only way it could be successful for you is if you're interested in older bitches. They are usually divorced or separated and don't go out much, most of the guys they know are married so a lot of them turn to dating sites.

You'll have to message them first because your profile will be hidden (Or it fucking should be), this won't matter though, the reaching out part, it won't lower your value that much because they are more desperate so if they see what they like they'll bite.

You're still taking a risk because the bitch could be straight up crazy...either she's never been married because she's insane or got divorced for the same reason, OR a super-jaded man hater because her husband cheated on her then divorced her.

Finding a hot older chick that isn't crazy is like finding a needle in a hay stack, but it is possible...just for fucking or if you actually do want a relationship, whatever your thing is...

But again, you don't have the luxury of meeting her through a friend and having that friend vouch for her so watch out for red flags or you could find your rabbit boiled.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm 

Very well articulated, Shitfalcon. *offers up 2 smokes* 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm 

lol, there was this girl who used to study with me. A little bit crazy and avrage looking or below avrage looking. She had a boyfriend that she married (poor guy) but anyway:
while she was with her boyfriend she was registered on a dating website.

when I asked her why she said: I enjoy it when guys are hitting on me (that is: she loved the attention, it was giving her an ego boost...). That's the only reason she was on that dating website...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Ruffy: I was looking forward to reading a longer post, after reading the title.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm 
ManniJa wrote:
Now, there is one exception!

Marquee value is your only friend with online dating.

The only way it could be successful for you is if you're interested in older bitches. They are usually divorced or separated and don't go out much, most of the guys they know are married so a lot of them turn to dating sites.

You'll have to message them first because your profile will be hidden (Or it fucking should be), this won't matter though, the reaching out part, it won't lower your value that much because they are more desperate so if they see what they like they'll bite.

You're still taking a risk because the bitch could be straight up crazy...either she's never been married because she's insane or got divorced for the same reason, OR a super-jaded man hater because her husband cheated on her then divorced her.

Finding a hot older chick that isn't crazy is like finding a needle in a hay stack, but it is possible...just for fucking or if you actually do want a relationship, whatever your thing is...

But again, you don't have the luxury of meeting her through a friend and having that friend vouch for her so watch out for red flags or you could find your rabbit boiled.
THIS!^

The only thing you didn't add was that the older women are also more likely to have money and to share their wealth.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm 

Quote:
Very well articulated, Shitfalcon. *offers up 2 smokes* 8-)
Thanks shitgull, but I lost my bbq lighter at the peelers :lol:

Quote:
The only thing you didn't add was that the older women are also more likely to have money and to share their wealth.
Ya they'll do that because they feel they need to in order to keep you around...leverage if you will, like I said they have a level of desperation because their stock is down...it's not out of the goodness of their fuck'n heart trust me lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm 

I never did online dating.

I always thought it was filled with fat, ulgy and/or old women.
And that there are way more men (thus competition) then women on these online dating websites. Which creates a false sense of scarsity of women.

Anyways, i always thought. I can also go hit on fat, ulgy and/or old women in real life if i wanted to, and I won't have to pay nor will I have that much competition as i have online.
Sniper wrote:
lol, there was this girl who used to study with me. A little bit crazy and avrage looking or below avrage looking. She had a boyfriend that she married (poor guy) but anyway:
while she was with her boyfriend she was registered on a dating website.

when I asked her why she said: I enjoy it when guys are hitting on me (that is: she loved the attention, it was giving her an ego boost...). That's the only reason she was on that dating website...
My story.
I once went to a speeddating thing.
Off the lets say 12 women i met there, 2 told me thay had a boyfriend already (so i guess there were probably more). :shock: