Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 am 

Sometimes I feel like I got everything on lockdown, and then other times my state feels so weak and I cannot figure out how to stop it.

When I went out tonight, I felt way off. To make a long story short, a girl placed herself in my space so I talked to her. Went good for a little bit, but I feel I was being toyed with at the end.

How do you stop these simpish relapses?

About 3 years ago, I met the only legit X-Factor I have ever seen and everytime I see that in someone. I begin to care too much about the interaction.

This isn't the only thing at play, but I'm hoping you guys can point out what's going wrong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am 

I don't know how much you've been influenced by this 'social matrix' but chances are whatever's left in you is still strong.

Whenever I relapse in character, that's when I know it's time for some overdue introspection, some time to myself to really dig deep and go back to that moment where I fucked up and see the situation for what it was.

You're in a much better place already than I was when I was your age, you'll be fine. :D

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Sometimes I feel like I got everything on lockdown, and then other times my state feels so weak and I cannot figure out how to stop it.

When I went out tonight, I felt way off. To make a long story short, a girl placed herself in my space so I talked to her. Went good for a little bit, but I feel I was being toyed with at the end.

About 3 years ago, I met the only legit X-Factor I have ever seen and every time I see that in someone. I begin to care too much about the interaction.

This isn't the only thing at play, but I'm hoping you guys can point out what's going wrong
what ever emotion you had tied to that old female, you keep projecting it (the feeling: why are you caring so much for someone you just met? she could be a psycho. learn before you earn.) on a new one you that you think carries similar traits. it's like you are holding on to a "type" or you still think that there is "the one"

I Cosign Alchemist Post too. all the programming and condition that we accumulated through the years aren't going to just "POOF" and vanish, it takes hard work and even then, if you don't pay attention to what goes on within you, that's when you mess up.
*check a post I made in Snipers Thread about relapsing ( where he broke it off with his most recent girl)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 pm 

Patience, my boy...patience. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm 

[quote="Prodigy]Whatever emotion you had tied to that old female, you keep projecting it (the feeling: why are you caring so much for someone you just met? she could be a psycho. learn before you earn on a new one you that you think carries similar traits. it's like you are holding on to a "type" or you still think that there is "the one"[/quote]

Your right, I still carry a lot of bullshit over that. And whenever I see part of that in any girl I automatically project her onto them. It's a type not the one.
Alchemist wrote:
I don't know how much you've been influenced by this 'social matrix' but chances are whatever's left in you is still strong.
As much as anyone else, combined with being an outcast throughout my school years.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Patience, my boy...patience. 8-)
Still not my strong suit. Will work on it :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 pm 

I too was an outcast all the way thru high school...so I know exactly how you feel. Like Fullmetal said, you are much more solid at your age than he was. Hang in there...and keep on striving for perfection. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm 

I am standing on a Hill, I look towards the East. I spot "Marquee Value", I grin widely. unlike Iceberg Slim who smiles, but, Inside, I wear Mine on my face.
Patience.

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I too was an outcast all the way thru high school...so I know exactly how you feel. Like Fullmetal said, you are much more solid at your age than he was. Hang in there...and keep on striving for perfection. 8-)
Yep, perfection is attainable 8-) . I don't regret my high school experience as a whole anymore, it was one of the things that made me think. Just individual situations need to be pulled up reviewed and then let go.

By the time Marquee Value hits, these bar stars won't know what hit them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 am 
Morpheus wrote:

About 3 years ago, I met the only legit X-Factor I have ever seen and everytime I see that in someone. I begin to care too much about the interaction.

relax dude. something in my gut is telling me she was mildly interested in you and not really choosing. I think you just started putting more effort into the interaction when you realized that because you expected fireworks because she put herself in your area. Then you just got bummed out.

You won't get all the women, and you shouldn't want all the women.

I'll probably talk to 10 females and say have a good night before I give one of them my number or tell them to schedule an event with me.
Morpheus wrote:

By the time Marquee Value hits, these bar stars won't know what hit them.
Nah mean? You're big time homie. Stop talking about bar stars. You correspond with people. People schedule events with you. You dine instead of drinking. The last party you went to was a soiree. Evening gatherings are better for you because they coincide with your mandatory nightcap. On the rocks isn't a type of drink. It's just some idiot location where your drunk friend parked his yacht last night. Time means more than money or women to you.

Unorganized invitations and requests lacking pertinent information get sent back to the kitchen like poorly made foie gras to steam, sizzle, or bake until the person inviting you shows a little more excitement and preparedness.