Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Funny stuff around me
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:22 pm 

Okay, now is the culmination of the fun around me :
My mother have a new (one month now) housemate, 19yo girl.
She used to do online dating back where she lived (north east of france) a year ago :
Some 68 yo dudes coming onto her, and others.

Two weeks ago, she did it again :
Some 50+ yo guy said that he looked for a young girl to take care of her, nice meals, travels, good house ... in exchange for ? you guess.

But, some dudes of the same age (like 18-25 yo) sent her messages too, and the thing is when they meet, she throw herself at them on the first night (probably the guys think that they're awesome ^^), but for what she said, she can't control herself ... now that's something interesting.

She's "buxom, fleshy" but nice looking gal in my opinion.

She said to my mother to join this site (badoo if some know), and she did.
Some days passed and my mother has a "date" with an italian dude, which during the date says he's married ... his wife is in germany, he finds hard to stay alone in this country, doesn't speak french at all...
After the date he sends a message to my mom : "oh yeah I want to try an anal relationship, are you interested ?" (yeah you read it right :))
Enough to say that she DIDN'T agree and is not planning to see him again ...
Another guy (who gave his msn) involved the lower side of his body naked in his photo and saying "Do you have any photos yourself ?"

My mother convinced my sister to join too, and (surprisingly ?), one of the guys my housemate has met (which they planned on seeing eachother again later) contacted her saying he wants a stable relashionship, blah blah.
The interesting part is that he contacted by mail my sister (which obviously for her didn't respond) 5 minutes before saying to my housemate "I don't think it will work between us, forget me".

The funniest was today, my other housemate (the brazilian one) had a tiny fight (over a suitcase) with her bf and he left our house, she contacted him because she couldn't find something to put on the suitcase (her makeup) and thought it was him. During the convo she said "are you planning to come back or we meet at the bus station (to go to his place in Nice) ?" he says he comes back.
When my mother said "where is he ?", she said "He left but now he's coming back like a little dog"

Boy that's fun

Some things to consider :
My mother says she still wants romance, at 57 yo (she is menopausal)
My sister was still in love until recently with her ex, but now seems to be back again on track of finding another one.
The brazilian girl seems to get her shit together now, maybe ruling the relashionship now ... good for her.
The new one, I still don't know, I won't define her (is she easy, a little lost, naive ?) until I have more evidence.

All that to say that online dating for an external viewer is better than a comedy show ^^

I also wants to add that men really look like dorks (to exagerate : old pedophiles, exhibitionists, chasers (will fuck anything they can) while women do not seem to find a good one for them, like that's not their faults they find a mate on an online dating site which doesn't seem to be legit (more of an adultery / sex sharing site).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm 

j'avait lit (c'est ca; 'lit' le passe de lire?) votre poste a sujet de les menages d'online. tellement drolle! Au moment je fait tres chaud (avec mon ami Jack Daniels), alors c'est pas juste que je m'ecrit en francais avec touts les lois obeiise.

Pour etre honete avec vous, je me suis pas certain que vous etes francophone, mais il'y'a quelque chose que vous avait donne... peu't'etre que vouse avez nomme 'nice'.... loins du verite?

j'avais perdue le point d'aquelle j'avait fair pour vous parler...

un autre foix pourchance?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm 

Ruffneck wrote:
j'avait lit (c'est ca; 'lit' le passe de lire?) votre poste a sujet de les menages d'online. tellement drolle! Au moment je fait tres chaud (avec mon ami Jack Daniels), alors c'est pas juste que je m'ecrit en francais avec touts les lois obeiise.

Pour etre honete avec vous, je me suis pas certain que vous etes francophone, mais il'y'a quelque chose que vous avait donne... peu't'etre que vouse avez nomme 'nice'.... loins du verite?

j'avais perdue le point d'aquelle j'avait fair pour vous parler...

un autre foix pourchance?
Corrections :
Ruffneck wrote:
j'avais lu (ou je viens de lire / or I just read)votre poste au sujet des messages online. tellement drôle! Au moment je fait tres chaud En ce moment j'ai très chaud(avec mon ami Jack Daniels), alors c'est pas juste que je m'ecrit en francais avec touts les lois obeiise. ?? -> mes doigts obéissent ?

Pour être honnête avec vous, je me suis pas certain que vous etes francophone, mais il y a quelque chose que vous avait dit... peu't'etre que vous avez nommé 'nice'.... loin de la vérité?

j'ai perdu le point auquel je voulais parler...

un autre foix pour chance?
In english :
Quote:
I just read / I read some time ago your post on online messages, so funny ! At the moment I'm quite hot (with by good friend Jack Daniels), so it's not right for me to speak in french with the obedience of the laws (litteral traduction) -> I don't know if my fingers obey me ?

To be honest with you, I'm not certain that you're a native french, but I remember something you said ... maybe you mentioned nice ... away from the truth ?

I forgot the point that I wanted to make ...
Is it quite what you wanted to say ?

Thanks for the compliment, nice to know that only drunk guys appreciate my posts :D

Yeah I live near Nice, good memory :ugeek:

Quite a good french I must say, have you travelled there ?

Eager to see the point you wanted to make ... but for now enjoy your good friend JD :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm 

Thanks for the translation, GB! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm 

comment ma face tourne rouge! Je pensait que j'avait ecrit ce-lui-las dans un message prive!

J'ai peux (c'est le mot juste pour 'very little'?) d'excuse pour mon francais rouille, au que de mes etudes reecent en l'italian ont fair 'blurred' les distinctions entres les lingues.

...combiner l'Espagniol, c'est pas grand mystere comment je melange les mots ^_^

Alors... si (ci (avec le cedille)?) c'est ici pour toutes-les-gen pour voir, c'est bienvenue de vous m'aider de corriger mon Francais. Ca a l'air que toutes mes amis franco ne voulais pas parler! Luis me dites que je parle 'force (accent aigu sur le e)'

bein.... c'est pas pour toutes!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm 

Alors... pour s'adresser le quesion que vous avez pose: J'amais j'avais fair visiter la France, mais j'avais etudie en ecole pour mes premiers sept anees. J'avait le plaisire de visiter deux de les provinces francophones de mon paiis. (ce'lui sont Quebec et la Nouvelle Bronswic.

Je m'observe; comment j'ectit cette langue... avec 7 sept anees d'etude, devrait j'ecrire meilleure que ce'lui'ci?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm 

Traductions and corrections in the quote
Ruffneck wrote:
comment ma face tourne rouge! Je pensait que j'avais ecrit ce-lui-las dans un message prive!

Comment je suis tout rouge (read red from drunk or red from mistake)! Je pensais avoir écrit ce message en message privé

How my face turn red! I thought I wrote that in PM

J'ai peux (c'est le mot juste pour 'very little'?) d'excuse pour mon francais rouille, au que de mes etudes reecent en l'italian ont fair 'blurred' les distinctions entres les lingues.

J'ai une petite excuse pour mon français rouillé, au vu de mes études récentes en italien qui ont brouiller les distinctions entre les langues

I have a little excuse for my rusty french, I studied recently italian and it blurred the distinctions between the languages

...combiner l'Espagnol, c'est pas grand mystère comment que je mélange les mots ^_^

Adding spanish, it's not a mystery that I mix the words

Alors... si (ci (avec le cedille)? -> SI is IF, çi DOESN'T EXIST) c'est ici pour toutes-les-gen pour voir, c'est bienvenue de vous m'aider de corriger mon Francais. Ca a l'air que toutes mes amis franco ne voulais pas parler! Luis me dites que je parle 'force (accent aigu sur le e)'

Si c'est ici pour tous les gens de voir (ou que tout le monde puisse voir), je vous remercie de me corriger mon Français. Tous mes amis français ne voulaient pas parler, Luis me dit que je parle "forcé" -> forced ? (as in good ?, or you put too much effort ?)

If it's here for everybody to see, you're welcome to correct my french. All my french friends (say that I can't speak / don't want to speak in french)! Luis (is it a friend called Luis, or "lui" meaning "him" ?) say that I speak forced / good

bein.... c'est pas pour toutes! ??
Ruffneck wrote:
Alors... pour s'adresser le quesion que vous avez pose: J'amais j'avais fair visiter la France, mais j'avais etudie en ecole pour mes premiers sept anees. J'avait le plaisire de visiter deux de les provinces francophones de mon paiis. (ce'lui sont Quebec et la Nouvelle Bronswic.

Pour répondre à la question que vous avez posé : Je n'ai jamais visité la France, mais je l'ai étudié à l'école mes sept premières années. J'avais le plaisir de visiter deux des provinces francophones de mon pays. (celles de Québec et le Nouveau Brunswick)

To answer your question : I never went to France, but I studied french my first seven years at school. I add the joy of visiting two french provinces of my country. (Quebec and New Brunswick)

Je m'observe; comment j'ectit j'écris cette langue... avec 7 sept anees d'etude, devrait j'ecrire meilleure que ce'lui'ci?

avec 7 années d'étude devrais-je écrire mieux que ceci ?

I observe myself, how I write this language ... with 7 years of study, should I write it better than this ?
Loooool.

Thank you for your answers.

For your answer, I think it's just lack of practice on your part ... (I did 7 years of italian, and your french is WAY BETTER than my italian would be if I tried writing posts like you did)

Please correct if what I understood of your posts was not what you intended to write though.