Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:06 pm 

Only you can allow yourself to be embarrassed...everyone reacts differently. If it were Sniper, he'd get pissy. :lol: ;)

You're not even thinking about future members who might see this thread, have an "Aha!" moment and learn from YOUR mistake. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Only you can allow yourself to be embarrassed...everyone reacts differently. If it were Sniper, he'd get pissy. :lol: ;)

You're not even thinking about future members who might see this thread, have an "Aha!" moment and learn from YOUR mistake. :geek:
The future members is exactly why I wanted to delete this thread but I guess nobody on here is going to let me live this down.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Administration please delete this thread
NO!
Resonance wrote:
My boy was fucking with me I knew something was off. Good thing I wasn't invested to begin with he always does that I never thought he do that with a female though that was new anyhow delete it its a waste of space now.
I disagree.
So peregrinus why do you disagree?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 pm 

I just explained it to you, Resonance...get over it and let it go. There is nothing to be embarrassed about in here...this is how you learn. I'll bet you'll never fall for this bullshit again BECAUSE of this experience. :geek:

Lesson learned? Put nothing past NO ONE. :ugeek:

I got a homeboy who 'salted' me down with this chick that he used to fuck that wanted to fuck me a long time ago. One minute she was throwing it at me and the next minute she wasn't. I know that they still talk on occasion and I know his mindset...so I know that he did it. I just have no idea exactly what kind of bullshit he said to get her to go full stop on me like that. I'm just whatever about it...it's ultimately her loss.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:55 pm 

Resonance wrote:
The future members is exactly why I wanted to delete this thread but I guess nobody on here is going to let me live this down.
It's ok dude, I've made plenty of mistakes and still continue to, the shit in that 'other' forum is there for everyone to read and that shit is embarassing as fuck, in comparison to that your mistake is not a big deal.

Difference between here and there, is here you're getting genuinely helpful advice from experienced people.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Exactly.
Resonance wrote:
Live what down?

That your gut knew there was something wrong all along?

Or that you did not listen to it?

That your friend is a douche?
Resonance wrote:
embarrassment
Why are you embarrassed?

Really?

--

I disagree because there are a few important lessons in your tale.

I also feel you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Your friend does, not you.

--

People have posted far more embarrassing things here, if you take it that way, they however did not - they looked at it as something to learn from.
Alchemist wrote:
It's ok dude, I've made plenty of mistakes and still continue to, the shit in that 'other' forum is there for everyone to read and that shit is embarassing as fuck, in comparison to that your mistake is not a big deal.

Difference between here and there, is here you're getting genuinely helpful advice from experienced people.
Well said Alchemist :)

^^ This is what I mean Resonance

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm 

Basically Resonance...you really gotta check that ego, son! :geek:

It's gonna hold you back from achieving greatness. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 pm 

Quote:
That your friend is a douche?
:lol: :lol:
That was funny yeah he has this thing of being cocky imposed how to talk to people and can do fuck up things like that.

Yeah I guess I should do my best to remember these things life can go at high speed. A lot so it tend to slip my mind but I should always remember to revisit the past and stack up evidence before believing mother fuckers as the they say charge it to the game.