Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 am 

Went out for a few drinks.

This one girl my friend has liked for 2+ years was with us. He always takes her out, pays for everything her cover drinks etc. And is determined to be with her. Despite her telling him and everyone that nothing will ever happen. I can tell that she likes me and tension is slowly building everytime we hang out. The first time she saw me she was very distant, and indifferent. But we've hung out in our group a couple times now.

Last time when we went out for dinner with a few people, my friend I'll call R was trying to come out for a smoke with us. She said No watch my purse. So he did. And her and my roomates gf I'll call her A. The one that was/is causing all the drama in our house came to and they were talking about R and what a loser he is for watching the purses. She looked at me and I was like "I won't lie to you I wouldn't watch a purse...that's so degrading". She kept looking at me so I held eye contact and then she came in closer and pressed her back against my side. I let her do it, but was neutral and kept talking to A.

So tonight, same kinda deal. But when everyone went inside she stayed back, after he gave her money for cover and coat check. She crossed her arms (because she was cold I assume) looked at me and then down and said "Will you put it in my mouth" (the smoke) I didn't say anything but put in her hand instead.

We went inside, and I ran into the cool girl I met last week who never responded to my last text. Which I dropped, still have her in my phone but made no effort to try to talk to her. She was right beside me at the bar so I said hey and she seemed excited to see me so we talked for a minute and she said I want a hug so I hugged her and her friend wanted a hug too so I hugged her too. Introduced them to my friends, she dropped another hint about being single "just out celebrating my singleness" Said to come find her later. I said no you find me and it went back and forth for a minute and then I said whoever runs into the other person first. She said deal.

Went outside ran into 2 more girls I didn't know they were buying smokes off me. She said I love your hair started touching it, blah blah your really cool. I like you, your the coolest person in here I like you. Trying to make me bend, Holy fuck were there a LOT of frame tests.
Told me to come dance with her. I would rather have a drink so I told her that's what I was doing. She told me to come find her later to which I said you come find me and left it at that. Later she texted me come onto the dance floor, so I went found her and we hung out for a few minutes then I said i was going out side she came along and. I put my arm over her and she started rubbing her hands over my hips (which I really like) when she was talking to her friend. They had a heated discussion which I guess was over her wanting to go home with me. Turns out it was, good job spidey senses 8-) . More frame testing it was over the big bang theory being better then sons of anarchy. Basically she tried to get me to watch sons of anarchy over the big bang theory bc it was better. I refused. She threatened to go home without me I said cool I'll get drunk here. She called me rude, ignorant, etc while she was smiling. I still held my opinion.
Then she said my place or yours. I said doesn't matter. We can play beer pong at my place she said yeah but your a guy so it's messy. It is kinda, so I said ok, we can go to your place.
Back on forth on that, I really didn't care either way. Then my other friend the AFC came out and pushed her legs off the extra seat she was taking up. I introduced him to her and he was like didn't I meet you already she said No raised eyebrows. He said Oh that must have been my other friend with those 2 girls. She said "Yeah right :lol: " I said "I won't lie to you that was me with those other girls"
She called me an ass hole. I said it is what it is.

Anyways they're like we're leaving so I said ok well I come too then I guess. And her friend the protective one poked me square in the chest and said No, your not. Your staying here.

So I sat back down, and my roomate said that's odd the protective one just asked me to come home with her. Given the context of the situation highly unlikely. Lie.

Then when we went back in the girl my AFC friend likes wanted me to come onto the dance floor with her we danced for a bit nothing to serious. She said she was hot and left to go somewhere else..so i went and got myself a drink.

Then the girl who wanted to take me home texted me and said " Come over"

To which I said " Your friend doesn't want me to, I'd feel unwelcome Call me tomorrow if you wanna hang. Or come over to my place :P"

Also the girl I met last week was right beside me when I was with the the girl I know through my friends. She was super cold to me for the rest of the night wouldn't even talk to me when I was outside in the smoking section. I asked them if they wanted to come for a drink. So I left.

Things with the one girl I know through my friends is slowly building. I don't have her on Facebook or her number or anything, she'll ask me when the timing is right. I'm very curious how she plans to seduce me :P. Have to keep it discreet though 8-)

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:27 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
This one girl my friend has liked for 2+ years was with us. He always takes her out, pays for everything her cover drinks etc. And is determined to be with her. Despite her telling him and everyone that nothing will ever happen. I can tell that she likes me and tension is slowly building everytime we hang out. The first time she saw me she was very distant, and indifferent. But we've hung out in our group a couple times now.
Do not tap this chick unless you want a fuckload of drama in your circle of friends.

Quote:
So tonight, same kinda deal. But when everyone went inside she stayed back, after he gave her money for cover and coat check. She crossed her arms (because she was cold I assume) looked at me and then down and said "Will you put it in my mouth" (the smoke) I didn't say anything but put in her hand instead.
You should have just held it and let her reach out to get it, seems like a small thing, but it projects a lot.

Quote:
Said to come find her later. I said no you find me.
Good man!

Quote:
Went outside ran into 2 more girls I didn't know they were buying smokes off me. She said I love your hair started touching it, blah blah your really cool. I like you, your the coolest person in here I like you. Trying to make me bend, Holy fuck were there a LOT of frame tests..
EVERYTHING out of a girls fucking mouth is a test.

Quote:
Told me to come dance with her. I would rather have a drink so I told her that's what I was doing.
Again, good man!

Quote:
She told me to come find her later to which I said you come find me and left it at that.
Same as above.

Quote:
She called me rude, ignorant, etc while she was smiling. I still held my opinion.
Good, again, testing, testing...the fact that she was smiling means she liked what she was seeing, bitches don't want a pushover.

Quote:
We can play beer pong at my place she said yeah but your a guy so it's messy. It is kinda, so I said ok, we can go to your place..
errrrrrrrrr breaks! Big mistake, this shit wouldn't have flown with me, she would have lost me right there. You shouldn't have let her run shit like that, you let her bend you.

Quote:
Then my other friend the AFC came out and pushed her legs off the extra seat she was taking up.
Drop the pua lingo immedietly.

Quote:
Anyways they're like we're leaving so I said ok well I come too then I guess. And her friend the protective one poked me square in the chest and said No, your not. Your staying here. So I sat back down
What the fuck? Never let a bitch run you like that again. And saying "Ok well I'll come too then I guess" is a very weak statement. Not calling YOU weak, just don't say shit like that again.

Quote:
Then the girl who wanted to take me home texted me and said " Come over" To which I said " Your friend doesn't want me to, I'd feel unwelcome Call me tomorrow if you wanna hang. Or come over to my place :P"
Do what you wanna do man, like Rosebudd says, girls won't see you as a king if you don't fuck'n act like one. This showed weakness to her.

Quote:
Also the girl I met last week was right beside me when I was with the the girl I know through my friends. She was super cold to me for the rest of the night wouldn't even talk to me.
Who gives a shit, the fact that she was "trying" to be cold to you means you've gotten to her and she has a thing for you...but again, who gives a shit anyway.

Quote:
Things with the one girl I know through my friends is slowly building. I don't have her on Facebook or her number or anything, she'll ask me when the timing is right. I'm very curious how she plans to seduce me :P. Have to keep it discreet though 8-)
There's plenty of girls out there, I know your friend will never get her but like I said, don't.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

Let it go!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.