Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: connection??
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm 

Hey guys,

I think I already know the answer to this but I would like a confirmation or if you think I'm wrong:
please let me know...

Today I was talking to a female friend of mine....

now remember we talked about why we want women:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1528

and for the last three days I did this exercise:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1630

anyway I told her that I don't want a girlfriend right now and she started to give men the women's speech on why I Need a girlfriend. I didn't really listen to anything she said becuase:
A. I never take advise from women as far as dating\relationships
B. When she started talking it was like the begining of 'the manipulated man'
So I just ignored her speech and pretended as if I was listening :D

anyway I did hear her say the word "connection". Then I decided to have some fun :mrgreen:

So I asked her: what is "connection"?

Her: when I feel such strong emotions to my boyfriend that I can't be without him...
Me: Why do you feel those emotions to your boyfriend and not your cat (for example)
Her: Hehe, well I can't rely on my cat for emotional support
Me: So 'connection' for you is when someone else gives you emotional support then?
Her: generally speaking- Yes.
Me: So if I can rely on myself for emotional support then I don't Need a connection with a girl right?
Her: well, you can't really do that
Me: Why not?
Her: :| ....don't know, can't really explain it

Me: Well, since I have learned to rely on myself for emotional support, I don't feel as if I really need sex that much anymore, I can cook for myself and I'd rather sleep in my bed alone and fart if I want to without feeling embarrassed about it- I don't need a connection from a woman right?

Her: :shock: :? I don't know how you see women Sniper, but I never heard you talk like this before. Maybe you just haven't found the "right person" bla bla bla

At this point I stopped and left her wondering, I could have went on and challenged all of her beliefs but what's the point? I don't have to be with her anyway.

So my question to you all is this:

usually when people talk about 'connection' what they really mean is that they need someone else to rely on, for emotional support.

Edit:
The Kidd talked about relying on yourself for emotional support and that's how I learned it- I have to give credit to where credit is due (I hope this is how you say it in English :geek: )

Post subject: Re: connection??
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:11 pm 
This is kind of like a rehash of you older post about intimacy, but it is always good to see how different topics connect to each other.

The same issue applies. It is healthy to want outside connection; however, just being stable and loving yourself and being connected with mind/body is totally fine.

What you're really trying to get at isn't about connection. Its about an issue that has been beat to death on this forum, needs.

You are right that you don't need a woman. You are right that you don't need connection with other because you have self-balance.

Your female friend is talking about needs. She was reading you the symp book on how you can NEED a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:16 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
This is kind of like a rehash of you older post about intimacy, but it is always good to see how different topics connect to each other.
really?
well, my bad. I didn't notice I already talked about it....

I'm going through a stage where I can see things on a deeper level now than before. So even if I already talked about this before I didn't understand it as deep as now.

analogy:
It's like you can do meditation and get some insights but as you improve (let's say after a few months) you can gain more insights and clarity and then see things on a deeper level than before.

Thanks for your reply and for the heads up 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm 
Think long think wrong. :lol:

J/K nice work.

I should think about the matrix or something right now. I can't believe I'm about to have class during a school holiday. :evil: