Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Disappearing girls
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
In another post Aztecsfinest wrote this:
Quote:
she one day randomly blocked me off of msn and I never heard from her again.
This seems to happen a lot! It always bothers me (yeah, I know it shouldn't...) and I don't understand why it happens. The weird thing is that the girls who do this are girls that I swear were into me! Girls that are just friends never do this.
I know what you actually mean but this girl wasn't in to me, I know what happened. She was an attention seeker (cruel, but true, there are some people who have a genuine problem and need someone to talk to and I always have time for them)

The weak little girl act got to me (it happens a lot) and I wanted to take care of her and make her happy and talk to me about her issues. (While her boyfriend saw her as a sex partner) I was very pushy with my offering of aid and thats probably why she blocked me off of msn. Its only recently that I understand why it happened.

Was pretty nice to her and there for her when she needed me but she had no use for me in the end.

I could give an entire thread on how many times I fell for the weak little girl act.
Scarf wrote:

In any interaction of any kind, the central focus point should always be you. Look again at your messages, are you focusing on yourself....or are you focusing on her?
This is gold, nice one scarf.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
The weak little girl act got to me (it happens a lot) and I wanted to take care of her and make her happy and talk to me about her issues.
Dam women are so good at this, I'm glad I read Esther's book and see it for what it is:
a manipulation.
Quote:
In any interaction of any kind, the central focus point should always be you
this I will always remember. That's also David X's second rule ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm 

Ah! Glad it all makes sense. I love that feeling, great isn't it?

Gonzo wrote:
Quote:
Also this woman is not a match to you. I'm not referring to relationship/love elements. It's more of status thing. She is just not a match to you as a living being. One of your egos (yours or hers) is getting in the way.

Could you elaborate on this? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Examples maybe?

The other person is above you. It's like a glass barrier. If you were in a race with her, she'd be very, very far ahead, looking back at you as you desperately try to catch up. Most guys fall into this boat of just being left behind. It's a bit like when you're on your own trying to figure out what the girl is thinking, at which point, the girl has already discussed every move with her (very experienced) friends, sisters and possibly even her boyfriend. Every thing that you have done has been analysed, documented, with full reports and updates being put on your permanent record. If you so far as sneeze, it's going down, to be documented and analysed later.

Full conclusions are drawn with a plan of strategy included. Generally; for two major things. 1) Entertainment and 2) Ego Gratification (through use of humiliation).

You on the other hand are sitting at home, still wondering....

....basically, you are not at her level.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 pm 

Aaahh! This also makes a lot of sense! :)
Quote:
If you were in a race with her, she'd be very, very far ahead, looking back at you as you desperately try to catch up.
Yeah, maybe it was like that when I first got to know this particular woman a couple of years ago. Things have changed, I have changed and I am still changing. So I don't consider her above me any more, but she probably still has this impression about me. Not that I ever really put her on a pedestal, but I might have chased her very subtly... :? I am still amazed she picked this up...
Quote:
Full conclusions are drawn with a plan of strategy included. Generally; for two major things. 1) Entertainment and 2) Ego Gratification (through use of humiliation).
Women are EVIL! :twisted:
Good thing that I have become a lot more aware of this the last couple of years. I eject pretty quickly when I sense something like this is going to happen.

Gonzo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 am 

Scarf wrote:
It's a bit like when you're on your own trying to figure out what the girl is thinking, at which point, the girl has already discussed every move with her (very experienced) friends, sisters and possibly even her boyfriend. Every thing that you have done has been analysed, documented, with full reports and updates being put on your permanent record. If you so far as sneeze, it's going down, to be documented and analysed later.

:shock: dam, I never thought about that. Thank you for this post Scarf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:13 am 

Gonzo wrote:
Quote:
Good thing that I have become a lot more aware of this the last couple of years. I eject pretty quickly when I sense something like this is going to happen.

Gonzo
It can be considered evil. Murder is evil but if everyone in the world did it and it was an accepted thing it would be considered normal.
I've discovered that all women play the weak little girl act for one, even my psychotherapist has admitted to it and I thought she was different!

What I don't understand is, do all women try to humiliate men to make themselves feel good?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
What I don't understand is, do all women try to humiliate men to make themselves feel good?
No, not all women but a lot....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 am 

Quote:
For me the real question actually is: WHY do women humiliate men to make themselves feel good?

I mean, it is kind of twisted, isn't it? I don't need to humiliate people in order to feel better, it is really immature actually. Are women really that immature? Or are they actually insecure?

Gonzo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm 

From what I've learned from Esther Vilar and that other book The Great Female Con they're pretty immature. Men mature slower but women stop at some point.

Just look at when Oprah tells them there's a free gift under their chair, or at a male strip club or how they can easily be rude to a man without remorse, or bitch about their friends behind their back. Or how they can dump all their male friends once they get a boyfriend and how many stuffed toys they keep.

Now men can be immature too, just look at Maury when the big man comes in in front of the audience and starts acting like an arsehole or dancing around like a moron when "You're not the father". They too can bitch about friends behind their back.

Its called integrity and I havn't met a woman with it yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
Are women really that immature? Or are they actually insecure?

Gonzo
I would say some are immature, some are insecure and some are both...
but unfortunately the real problem is the social matrix and the fact that men bashing became
a norm. In Muslim countries for example: there is still respect for men and thus: Women are not allowed to bash men publicly or on TV.

Here in the west men bashing esp. on TV became normal...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest (Edited by Grinus) wrote:
What I don't understand is, do all women try to humiliate other people to make themselves feel good?
Fix'd

Yes!

It is not just men, women also are the targets.
Gonzo (Edited by Grinus) wrote:
I don't need to humiliate people in order to feel better.

It is really immature to do so, it also shows insecurity.

Are women really that immature?
Are women really that insecure?
Both

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:14 pm 

Gonzo wrote:

Gonzo

lol!

I didn't say women were 'evil'. I said it was ego gratification. This is no different to a guy sleeping with lots of girls, just so that he can tell his friends that he sleeps with other girls.

In almost all cases, one or the other ego gets in the way. Somebody introduces it and the games begin. The best way to deal with anything in life is to maintain your own self integrity and self respect. That way, no matter how many people she tells, you maintain your self respect. In fact, her friends will start vying for you as well at which point she will take strides to make her way to you.

The internal difference is slight, the external difference is significant.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 pm 

Quote:
lol!

I didn't say women were 'evil'.
;) I know, it was a joke!
Quote:
I said it was ego gratification. This is no different to a guy sleeping with lots of girls, just so that he can tell his friends that he sleeps with other girls.
I actually have a question related to this. I will post it this week.

Gonzo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Aztecsfinest (Edited by Grinus) wrote:
What I don't understand is, do all women try to humiliate other people to make themselves feel good?
Fix'd

Yes!

It is not just men, women also are the targets.
Gonzo (Edited by Grinus) wrote:
I don't need to humiliate people in order to feel better.

It is really immature to do so, it also shows insecurity.

Are women really that immature?
Are women really that insecure?
Both

That's why you can't call them, text them - anything. You cannot really give chase. It just provides an open defence for them to exploit.

That's why we have this community. Guys don't really want to 'get laid'. They wouldn't go to this extent to buying products, reading books (God forbid!) and digging up memories to hash out the problems. It's not worth it for something you can buy anyway. They just want to a) understand just what in the hell is going on and b) stop themselves from being completely (and unfairly) humiliated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm 

Scarf wrote:
That's why you can't call them, text them - anything. You cannot really give chase.
Not at all? Do you only answer their texts and calls and never take the initiative yourself?
Scarf wrote:
They just want to a) understand just what in the hell is going on and b) stop themselves from being completely (and unfairly) humiliated.
Yes exactly! That is how I discovered the "community", I wanted to understand what is going on, to prevent getting hurt/humiliated. And society tells women that men only want sex. Well, if we only wanted sex we would all go to prostitutes a couple of times a week and women would never find men to get married with. So it is one of societies lies that men only want sex.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
Scarf wrote:
That's why you can't call them, text them - anything. You cannot really give chase.
Not at all? Do you only answer their texts and calls and never take the initiative yourself?.

As long as it's not giving chase. This will cut down telephone calls and text messages by 90%, if not 99 ish per cent.