Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: tough problem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm 

I have a somewhat unique problem. this may be a little long but it is what I been needed answered for sometime.

So many articles deal with how to "talk to women "get their phone number" "attract women" "be the badboy they want"

I can do all this stuff. I am a people person. I have a great personality. I am funny. people always say how funny I am and they have a good time with me. I can talk to anyone at anytime and make them laugh and get a good response even if they are strangers I do not know.

most women say I am an 8/10 and a few have said 9/10. women of all kinds (white, black, older, younger, rich and poor) have told me I am cute and or good looking guy.

women always check me out and notice me all the time. a lot even iniate with me out of no where. people think I am some kind of guy who is always having sex with and got all kinds of women. guys want to hang out with me because I get girls or at least that is what they think. I get them but do not get to have sex with them.

maybe I am not being sexual enough. I feel I go to fast or too slow. they flake on me. after go after say about 10 women over the last year I feel like they always end up winning and in their mind "got me" and I dont like that.

I have a badboy look and a badboy persona. am I a good guy I just have that though because of my tattoos, shaved head and rough demeanor.

I am use to being on the creep with women and that is how I handle myself with them anymore. It is hard for me to get sexual with a girl I have some respect for unless she iniates it first.

Post subject: Re: tough problem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm 

Welcome, thedude4242...off to the New Member's Section you go! :ugeek:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewforum.php?f=29

Get back at us after you've read up a bit. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm 

welcome thedude4242,

Like The Kidd said, do some reading first, I think your answer might be found in the resources that I suggest in the 'new members information center' & 'treasure chest' & 'Kidd's Korner'.

read and if you can't find the answers there, then get back to us ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm 

I have been reading last night and all morning. sorry guys. that is my problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm 

Mr. Dude, your post reads that your seductions are all about you. Go figure, that you have a problem.

Sleep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm 

could you please explain that a little better. this is suppose to be a forum for help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm 

This a forum that promotes self awareness...you have to help us help you. The answers you seek are contained within the many posts here...if that is too much trouble for you, I'll be glad to Skype with you for $125/hr...the choice is yours. :ugeek:

Have you read Kidd's Korner yet? What about the 'Questions and Feedback' section?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm 

could I get a half hour for $62.50. really I am serious. anyway I continue to look through these posts and look foward to talking to all of you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:25 pm 

thedude4242 wrote:
could I get a half hour for $62.50. really I am serious. anyway I continue to look through these posts and look foward to talking to all of you.
thedude4242,

have you read 'Kidd's Korner' And all the questions for 'The Kidd' in that section?
have you went over all the posts in the treasure chest?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

I'll save you the 125$.

I am feeling generous this week, for some reason, so here it is:

Let it go!

Let it all go!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 am 

I do not understand your answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am 

Had a feeling you wouldn't. :|

Too early, 'Grinus. :geek:

Dude42, his answer will make a lot more sense as you read through the archives. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 am 

hey, I want to see what kind of information and help a guy like you can give me. like I said how do we skype? paypal payment or what?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:53 am 

PM me 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 am 

From what I read, you seem to be good with the social part (and looks). Which alows you to meet many girls, thus the more you meet the more chances you have (statistically).
thedude4242 wrote:
maybe I am not being sexual enough.
Its seems that at the sexual part, stuff goes wrong.
Since I don't know you, it's almost impossible to say what the reason is. It probably also is that you have views/believes that f* it up for you? Or other things, like counter productive habits? Fr example, like when it comes to attracting sex, I notice many guys don't go with a women that likes them and doesn't involve alot of work to get into bed, because if a girl is more easy they somehow don't want that. And then they bitch about women being so difficult, while I seem to notice they seek out those types and let the non-difficlut ones go.
Quote:
I feel like they always end up winning and in their mind "got me" and I dont like that.
This sounds like you and the woman are in a competition here? Since you talk about winning and loosing.
To add my view. Although it's true that on some level it's a competition. I've found that it's best when we both at least don't feel like we are in a competition. But feel the opposite, that we're both in/on the same team; and helping each other out with and on all sorts of levels.
Quote:
I have a badboy look and a badboy persona. am I a good guy I just have that though because of my tattoos, shaved head and rough demeanor.
What kind/type of girls do you attract with that type of style usually (if there is one), if I may ask? Since, me first front looks totally differently I can hardly imagine.
To share my style. I look quit orderly and neat, yet (I'm 28) look like 23 orso. It goes well really the women in there 30's, and also good with women in their 23 till 26 orso. The other ages groups I don't know, but they don't care much for me in general.
Quote:
I am use to being on the creep with women and that is how I handle myself with them anymore.
Explain? What was creepy about it?
My opinion about creepy. Something is creepy, when I do something sexual when a girl that isn't into me sexually. Yet when I do the same thing with a girl that is into me sexually, it's a big turn on/sexy/hot.
Not being creepy all comes down to gauging if the women is up for you sexually. Usually eye contact, and being comfortable (or not) with you standing/sitting close; tells if she is (at that moment) or not. Ime.
Quote:
It is hard for me to get sexual with a girl I have some respect for unless she iniates it first.
To be frank, ssounds like a fucked up idea/believe to me ears.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:47 pm 

when I say creep i mean kind of like on the low stuff. not all out and promoting my relationship.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 pm 

I do not have sleeves or a bunch of jail tattoos. I am also very neat myself. I have great hygiene, my shoes are always brand new and my clothes are all neat and look new. I think maybe a good girl would be more appealing of it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Had a feeling you wouldn't. :|

Too early, 'Grinus. :geek:

Dude42, his answer will make a lot more sense as you read through the archives. :ugeek:
It is never too early.

Though it may be too early for a valid reaction, as was predicted, so it was written, so it shall be done.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 am 

thedude4242 wrote:
when I say creep i mean kind of like on the low stuff. not all out and promoting my relationship.
I've got no idea what this means. English is not my first language, so that's why I don't understand this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 pm 

I mean being with a girl in a secret way and keeping things to ourselves.