Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Sniper wrote:
I want to get rid of my urge to have sex (something I don't always find easy...)
it's not like I can't control myself or think about it all day- but I can't be indifferent to it.

how did you do it?
Ok Snipes, this works, you may think I'm just messing with you but I'm not, if you actually do this it'll cure you...as it did me.

Disclaimer: First of all every guy jerks off so anybody that says they don't is full of fucking shit.

Do this exercise... There is definitely a girl you are attracted to and want to fuck right now, it may be someone you know or someone you don't but just see on tv, some celebrity bitch, whomever. I want you go to your bathroom or wherever the fuck you yank it, and I want you to think of that girl while you're yank'n it, create a scene in your mind with her, really vivid.

Now the important part: The first 15 seconds after you're done I want you to think of her, still in that scene laying in the bed beside her. I GUARANTEE the lust you felt before you blew your load is gone and you're thinking fuck that, I'd want to get out of there and go golf or whatever you like to do, you're going to have very little interest in her. The lust and feeling of wanting to fuck her will be GONE....but it will come back very shortly as your testosterone peaks back up, but for that short while, and I mean like 15-30 seconds afterwards, you really wouldn't want to be with her, you'd be over it.

The trick is to really remember that feeling of not wanting her afterwards, that it's just your hormones, that after you bust you'll have no interest in her and want to leave to do your own thing.
This way you can look at any girl you find attractive and be pretty much indifferent of fucking her.
Eye opening excercise, thanks man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 am 

thanks Star :D

BTW
my sex drive has stopped for some odd reason. I don't know exactly how and why it happened-
the only thing I can think of is the allow it course or maybe I just became indifferent, I don't know
I can't point out exactly why and how it happened.

weird..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am 
Site Admin

On a funny note:

http://mycatisadick.com/

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm 

Quote:
#1: If the string is nowhere to be found, if it’s off the grid, then the cat can’t chase it…so you have to be within the woman’s radar for her to chase you. (Have a way for her to contact, see you, etc..)
Does Facebook count?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 am 

rekieter wrote:
Quote:
#1: If the string is nowhere to be found, if it’s off the grid, then the cat can’t chase it…so you have to be within the woman’s radar for her to chase you. (Have a way for her to contact, see you, etc..)
Does Facebook count?
Of course.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 am 

Even if i live in other city?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm 

rekieter wrote:
...push ups. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:06 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rekieter wrote:
...push ups. 8-)
Are you trying to have a long distance relationship because you want to learn how a female's mind operates or are you trying to find a "girlfriend" Rekieter ? :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am 

both, the latter one is more connected to what happened to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm 

More about cats:

I recently noted how my neighbours cat now lives on my porch (after my experiment with silence & solitude) - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 865#p27875. Well, it's still practically living there, and if it makes a fuss when I pass it, i'll play with it a bit. One of the things i've been doing is sticking my index finger out (like if i'm pointing), and keep the tip maybe about 2-3 inches away from its face. It will then get up, or lean over, and rub it's face & mouth all over the fingertip. I keep the finger stationary during the whole episode.

Something interesting happened a couple days ago: I was kinda bored (very briefly - I only seem to get bored or restless for a few seconds at a time these days), and decided to try an experiment. I got myself into a needy state of mind, where I convinced myself that I wanted attention from the cat to distract myself from my boredom and deliberately-induced "loneliness", and went onto my patio for the sole purpose of getting some attention from the cat.

When I got outside, the cat (which was lying down and not facing my direction) did not even look up at me. When I sat next to it and stuck my index finger out in the manner described above, the cat sniffed it very curiosly & determinedly (which is kinda strange to me; I know that cats sniff stuff, but sniffing is something I more associate with dogs than with cats), and went back to staring straight ahead, completely ignoring me.

(Edit: I want to reiterate - this is a VERY friendly cat!)

Suppose instead of the cat, it was a girlfriend or whatever sitting on my couch, reading a magazine or something, and I went to hug her or plant a kiss on her because I was bored & didn't know what to do with myself? It would've probably repulsed her, (even if she smiled & tried to hide it). Yeah yeah, 'Grinus - SPACE...... But this goes beyond women, I think (as do most things on this forum). To my mind, the REAL lesson learned is:

Whenever you feel empty, and look outside yourself to fill that space: STOP. Take stock, feel what you're feeling, meditate or deal with it howeverthefuckyoulike, BUT DEAL WITH IT INTERNALLY. It is a message to you from within, and the outer "cure" is merely an illusion, the taking of which will only delay the TRUE cure.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm 

[ img ]

Best depiction of what we are talking about now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:07 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Cool pic :lol: . The cat I was talking about was muuuuuch more indifferent than this, though. She totally ignored me. And this is a really friendly cat too.

Update to this: I have not been doing my pushups for about a week now, to compare & contrast life with & without them. Most outer effects that I have talked about on other posts have only decreased very slightly (amount of jocking, the ability to use my gut to catch women in the act of subtly checking me out, etc.) However, the cat no longer lives on my porch.

I know, shocker, huh?

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Beware also on falling to the trap your mind will play by thinking doing exclusively pushups for the solely amussement of the cats, and forgetting the most important person YOU. This is kind of a tricky one, and I sometimes tend to fall for. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 am 

Dali, duly noted. Good tip - thanks.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm 

roark wrote:
rekieter wrote:
Cool pic :lol: . The cat I was talking about was muuuuuch more indifferent than this, though. She totally ignored me. And this is a really friendly cat too.

Update to this: I have not been doing my pushups for about a week now, to compare & contrast life with & without them. Most outer effects that I have talked about on other posts have only decreased very slightly (amount of jocking, the ability to use my gut to catch women in the act of subtly checking me out, etc.) However, the cat no longer lives on my porch.

I know, shocker, huh?
I need to get back to my routine of mental push ups - last 3 weeks I've been working 24/7. Roark you should deifenetely check "Justified" series - main character looks like he's doing them all the time:) I think you'll like it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm 

Will check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for the tip.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 am 

rekieter wrote:
[ img ]

This is great on soooooo many levels! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:22 am 

My cousin has a cat, they lived with us for four months now.

When in need for attention, the cat will go to great lengths, meowing, caressing legs, climbing objects and tables...

If we don't give him, he comes back. To be not bothered, I have to push him strongly, take him and dump him next room, close doors... Pushing him gently, speaking to him doesn't do nothing... Only strong measures work...

When my cousin is angry, or tired, he gives less attention to the cat who go seek it elsewhere.

When the cat is alone, as he can't go outside for some reason (castrated =scared? ) ... he's sad, sometimes pukes.He clearly prefers company.

In my view the cat is a direct reflection of my cousin, not the same personality, but lives in accordance to my cousin's state of mind.

Now to compare, I met with an uncle and they had the same breed of cats... She could go outside, came and went when she wanted, wasn't particularly cared about (daughters cat). Except the jumping on things part she was a joy to live with in comparison.

So now I would say there are (if not more) two ways to behave with your cat : either you let him be free to do what he /she wants and just accept the time you get to spend with it, or you try to muscle it to behave like you want it to, and prepare for many problems.

That's all I can think of for now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 am 

Star_Above wrote:

Ok Snipes, this works, you may think I'm just messing with you but I'm not, if you actually do this it'll cure you...as it did me.

Disclaimer: First of all every guy jerks off so anybody that says they don't is full of fucking shit.

Do this exercise... There is definitely a girl you are attracted to and want to fuck right now, it may be someone you know or someone you don't but just see on tv, some celebrity bitch, whomever. I want you go to your bathroom or wherever the fuck you yank it, and I want you to think of that girl while you're yank'n it, create a scene in your mind with her, really vivid.

Now the important part: The first 15 seconds after you're done I want you to think of her, still in that scene laying in the bed beside her. I GUARANTEE the lust you felt before you blew your load is gone and you're thinking fuck that, I'd want to get out of there and go golf or whatever you like to do, you're going to have very little interest in her. The lust and feeling of wanting to fuck her will be GONE....but it will come back very shortly as your testosterone peaks back up, but for that short while, and I mean like 15-30 seconds afterwards, you really wouldn't want to be with her, you'd be over it.

The trick is to really remember that feeling of not wanting her afterwards, that it's just your hormones, that after you bust you'll have no interest in her and want to leave to do your own thing.
This way you can look at any girl you find attractive and be pretty much indifferent of fucking her.
Anytime someone is becoming obsessed with a girl, or thinking they are in love, I recommend the same thing. Go jerk off to her - the 'love' will mysteriously disappear :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 pm 

I still don't know how and why but my sex drive is pretty much dead at the moment :lol: