Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Cat String Theory
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm 

Nothing new hear, I'm just re-hashing what's already been said but with a different example...

When my ex and I lived together we had a cat, and every once in a while I’d take out a string from an old pair of jogging pants lying around and I’d play with her.

Since reading Kidd’s pimposophy articles, looking back on playing with my cat so many things become clear that it’s evident there’s a lot of parallels between dealing with women and a cat playing with a string.

#1: If the string is nowhere to be found, if it’s off the grid, then the cat can’t chase it…so you have to be within the woman’s radar for her to chase you. (Have a way for her to contact, see you, etc..)

#2: When my cat got the string, it would walk away with it with its head held up in victory, maybe lay down for a second, then get up and walk away because it already won, it “got” the string, there’s no more challenge.

#3: If the cat “never” got the string for just a second, a nibble, it would get bored because it thought it would never get it…meaning that infrequently you have to reciprocate just a bit of interest with a woman, nothing major, you just have to use your gut instinct.

#4: No matter how much fun the cat had chasing the string, there came a time when it got boring and she’d go do something else. With females, same thing; no matter how much fun she has with you or how into you she is, you have to make yourself scarce. This relates to rule #1…you have to be within a woman’s radar initially to get her hooked, but then frequently create space for her to miss you…even too much chocolate cake or too much pussy gets boring.

#5: Just as in environmental factors, if something that looked like more fun came along the cat would ditch the string and go to it instead…sound familiar?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
#4: No matter how much fun the cat had chasing the string, there came a time when it got boring and she’d go do something else. With females, same thing; no matter how much fun she has with you or how into you she is, you have to make yourself scarce. This relates to rule #1…you have to be within a woman’s radar initially to get her hooked, but then frequently create space for her to miss you…even too much chocolate cake or too much pussy gets boring.
I can dig this, tbh I don't feel the urge to have sex anymore, it's great but it's like the company is already good enough without it.
ManniJa wrote:
#5: Just as in environmental factors, if something that looked like more fun came along the cat would ditch the string and go to it instead…sound familiar?
This reinforces the importance of being your own best friend I think, otherwise it's a road to disappointment comparing onself to other dudes.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Go deeper

There is a lot more to see

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Go deeper

There is a lot more to see
Care to elaborate

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am 

He won't...and that's kind of the point. Learn the joys of self discovery. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh ya I get that, just curious as to exactly what he's making reference to specifically. I can't find a light switch in the dark if I don't know I'm suppose to be looking for the light switch...lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh ya I get that, just curious as to exactly what he's making reference to specifically.
The cat

That is what I am making reference to, that is what your post was about.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am 

peregrinus wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh ya I get that, just curious as to exactly what he's making reference to specifically.
The cat

That is what I am making reference to, that is what your post was about.
Well on the most subtle level it's in a cats nature to chase shit, so we don't have to "try" to make them chase shit... but I'll keep digging and see what I can pull from the collective consciousness ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 pm 

Quote:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert Heinlein
I want to update this cat's thread.

Star_Above, any more analogies to think about ? (have you dug deeper ?)

On a comedy not (or is it ? haha) :
Men are like dogs – Women are like cats.

My experience with women has led me to believe that they are a lot like cats. They sneak around, leave you when you’re dying, don’t get along with other cats, are attention hungry, are temperamental and enjoy being petted.

Men on the other hand are a lot like dogs. They get along easier with other dogs, on occasion have bones, are loyal, horny and simply put basic creatures.

But just like men, dogs have one downfall; they chase cats / women. I have never actually seen a dog catch a cat which makes me wonder why they even bother. The same goes for men chasing women, if a woman expects to be chased, I say f**k it, cus after all we are not just stupid dogs.

(Disclaimer: I do realize that about 65% of the male population has the IQ of a pit-bull terrier and another 10% enjoys chasing same-sex dogs, this article of course does not apply to them.)
[ img ]

On a personal note : What does it say if a cat avoids me when she (2-3 weeks female cat) sees me ? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I can dig this, tbh I don't feel the urge to have sex anymore, it's great but it's like the company is already good enough without it.
How did you do it?

I want to get rid of my urge to have sex (something I don't always find easy...)
it's not like I can't control myself or think about it all day- but I can't be indifferent to it.

how did you do it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am 

Dunno man, a couple things that help me though:

-Intense work sessions that require all my focus.
-have alot of sex or too much to the point where you’d rather chill instead of doing it.

The desire doesn’t completely go away, I just learn to live with it, I had to before I got together with this girl.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 pm 

If you try to scare a random cat away with
subtle means, it won´t leave. (say, clapping
your hands or rattling a water bottle)

It looks as if bored haha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm 

Sniper wrote:
How did you do it?

I want to get rid of my urge to have sex (something I don't always find easy...)
it's not like I can't control myself or think about it all day- but I can't be indifferent to it.

how did you do it?
I got laid a couple of times...and it was fun but idk the urge kinda lowered a lot.

I still feel it but it's rarely a strong urge and if it is it is very fleeting. I just let it be so it cannot control me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
How did you do it?

how did you do it?
I got laid a couple of times...and it was fun but idk the urge kinda lowered a lot.

I still feel it but it's rarely a strong urge and if it is it is very fleeting. I just let it be so it cannot control me.
The root is then propably the need to communicate with
women, because sex is one form of communication.

Just a hunch
Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
How did you do it?

how did you do it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I just let it be so it cannot control me.
This I do too, essentially, whenever it comes on really strong.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 am 

Sniper wrote:

how did you do it?
Ok Snipes, this works, you may think I'm just messing with you but I'm not, if you actually do this it'll cure you...as it did me.

Disclaimer: First of all every guy jerks off so anybody that says they don't is full of fucking shit.

Do this exercise... There is definitely a girl you are attracted to and want to fuck right now, it may be someone you know or someone you don't but just see on tv, some celebrity bitch, whomever. I want you go to your bathroom or wherever the fuck you yank it, and I want you to think of that girl while you're yank'n it, create a scene in your mind with her, really vivid.

Now the important part: The first 15 seconds after you're done I want you to think of her, still in that scene laying in the bed beside her. I GUARANTEE the lust you felt before you blew your load is gone and you're thinking fuck that, I'd want to get out of there and go golf or whatever you like to do, you're going to have very little interest in her. The lust and feeling of wanting to fuck her will be GONE....but it will come back very shortly as your testosterone peaks back up, but for that short while, and I mean like 15-30 seconds afterwards, you really wouldn't want to be with her, you'd be over it.

The trick is to really remember that feeling of not wanting her afterwards, that it's just your hormones, that after you bust you'll have no interest in her and want to leave to do your own thing.
This way you can look at any girl you find attractive and be pretty much indifferent of fucking her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 am 

It's interesting to observe how much of our natural state is to not care.

I agree lol, if it was a long term thing I'd be down for sleeping but other than that there's just this overwhelming urge to leave and have my space.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
The lust and feeling of wanting to fuck her will be GONE....but it will come back very shortly as your testosterone peaks back up, but for that short while, and I mean like 15-30 seconds afterwards, you really wouldn't want to be with her, you'd be over it.

The trick is to really remember that feeling of not wanting her afterwards, that it's just your hormones, that after you bust you'll have no interest in her and want to leave to do your own thing.
This way you can look at any girl you find attractive and be pretty much indifferent of fucking her.
Interesting Star.

A good excercise for people I feel.

I see many changes in your approach and thoughts, enjoy your journey down the path.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
The lust and feeling of wanting to fuck her will be GONE....but it will come back very shortly as your testosterone peaks back up, but for that short while, and I mean like 15-30 seconds afterwards, you really wouldn't want to be with her, you'd be over it.

Interesting Star.

A good excercise for people I feel.

I see many changes in your approach and thoughts, enjoy your journey down the path.

Ya 'G I think it will really work for those that do it.

Thanks, it's crazy how much you can evolve over the years when you learn the truth and which beliefs to adopt, you become emotional steel!