Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:07 pm 

How can I meet and attract more beautiful women?

I think it's no exaggeration to say that billions of men would want to know the answer to this question. Whether they're married, gay.. they'd still want to know the answer.
So what are your views? What separates an unattractive man from an attractive man? How can some men go to a club and leave with three or four of the hottest girls there at one time, whilst other men are lucky to take that many girls home in a lifetime?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:13 pm 

First of all, welcome bro...long time no see. 8-)

Second of all, do NOT come over here and start up this same bullshit that you do on that lifeboat of a pirate shit. Shit is different around here...you're in my house now. 8-)

YOU need some serious help...which means that YOU need to do some serious reading...you can start in my section. Once you have perused through all of THAT, we will be more than happy to entertain what will hopefully be a much more productive line of questioning.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm 

Hey Kid. Yeah I haven't seen you for a while. I wasn't referring to Zan-ism. I just meant in your own opinion, how have you changed yourself or your life so that you've attracted more beautiful women?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm 

I didn't say you were on Zan-ism...but you are still on the same bullshit. All that time and posting over there...all the time I've been gone...and you show up here an still sound the same bringing the same shit. :roll:

All the answers you seek are in my section...STOP POSTING AND START READING. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
First of all, welcome bro...long time no see. 8-)

Second of all, do NOT come over here and start up this same bullshit that you do on that lifeboat of a pirate shit. Shit is different around here...you're in my house now. 8-)

YOU need some serious help...which means that YOU need to do some serious reading...you can start in my section. Once you have perused through all of THAT, we will be more than happy to entertain what will hopefully be a much more productive line of questioning.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

Damn sounds like a little history between you 2 huh that would make an interesting post of elaboration itself, anyway welcome bro1989 the posts here will be of the upmost use start with kiddz corner the treasure chest and new members section.

All valuable posts I would even mention checking out questions and feedback section in kiddz corner as well Peregrinus has some very wise and insightful stuff on here have fun the red pill is a simple path but a long journey, They say its the journey that is the most rewarding not the destination.

As I continue down this path the more I discover the truth to these words, I have a couple of insightful posts for myself around here and it just like myself and everybody else on here realizes once they experience it that having a bunch of women around is not that serious anymore.

For me I would say that getting to a place where I can have an option of women when I desire would be my goal but more like when I can be at a place where I can be happy regardless if I have women in my life or not that is my ultimate goal but right now I am doing a lot of work on myself to get better at interacting with people.

This post is way longer than i originally planned but anyway welcome have fun searching and reading you will wake up

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm 

I hope it wakes him up...bro has been asleep for far too long... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I hope it wakes him up...bro has been asleep for far too long... :ugeek:

That is what seems like according to your last 2 posts on here this should be interesting, I hope this won't be the repeat of Iluian we tried to help him out but he has such limited thinking and beliefs that stereotypes everything, he hasn't really paid attention to how a lot of women fall for dudes that are not exactly Adonis or the most funny its all about being genuine to yourself.

Women would find that attractive if you give them that chance to be attracted I know this now and my daily experience and interactions with women along with yours and peregrinus constant guidance has taught me that.....

The key was patience, I hope others see the value in that one word alone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm 

Hey Bro.. I hoped to see you here... Welcome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm 

You say that the journey is the most rewarding. But how many times do you remember the journey? Is it not the destination that you remember the most?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 pm 

See...bro is a pro at asking questions like this, and then everyone will chime in, and it will seem like he's taking it to heart...then a few days later he is asking the same thing with different wording.

THAT SHIT AIN'T HAPPENING HERE.

If he really wants help, he needs to sit his ass down, read and APPLY.

Everyone else needs to save their time and energy and refrain from entertaining superfluous questions such as these...it's ultimately pointless. :|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm 

Quote:
See...bro is a pro at asking questions like this, and then everyone will chime in, and it will seem like he's taking it to heart...then a few days later he is asking the same thing with different wording.
So this is a repeat of IluianC :lol: :| :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm 

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...but you guys know how often I'm wrong so... :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm 

Bro, coming here is your chance for REAL CHANGE...I suggest you take it. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 pm 

Welcome Bro, enjoy your stay here! Would be great if you could introduce yourself in the introduction section so we others have a clue who are too ;)

@ Resonance: I just thought the same. If it is then we're (thanks to Iulian) prepared now [ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm 

Quote:
@ Resonance: I just thought the same. If it is then we're (thanks to Iulian) prepared now Image
That's real :lol: By the way where do you be finding those other smilies at ? :idea: I feel like the ones on here can"t express me to the fullest like you do :?: ;)

Last edited by Resonance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:
@ Resonance: I just thought the same. If it is then we're (thanks to Iulian) prepared now Image
That's real :lol: By the wway where do you be finfing those other smilies at ? :idea: I feel like the ones on here can"t express me to the fullest like you do :?: ;)
Google... I just typed "knight gif" and then inserted it with the "img" function. Yeah, sometimes I just need a different smiley than the limited ones of the forum. But they're the standard of the phpbb forums and I wouldn't know how to install more. I'll see if I can do that somehow... not to forget that :ugeek: is like owned by Kidd for now ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm 

:ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm 

@bro1989

welcome to the forum. The first thing you should do is forget the Amorati shit, next:
go here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1076

and that will be your road map ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Quote:
That's real :lol: By the wway where do you be finfing those other smilies at ? :idea: I feel like the ones on here can"t express me to the fullest like you do :?: ;)
Google... I just typed "knight gif" and then inserted it with the "img" function. Yeah, sometimes I just need a different smiley than the limited ones of the forum. But they're the standard of the phpbb forums and I wouldn't know how to install more. I'll see if I can do that somehow... not to forget that :ugeek: is like owned by Kidd for now ;)

If :ugeek: is the kidds then these are mine 8-) :lol: :roll:

Bitches :mrgreen: :idea: :!:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
:ugeek:
yay [ img ]

ps. ok, enough :cry: