Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm 

Ok I will read Kidz Korner and then report back here. But I don't see what's so bad about this question? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm 

bro1989 wrote:
Ok I will read Kidz Korner and then report back here. But I don't see what's so bad about this question? :?
Once you read up a bit, you will. 8-)

...and how hard is it to get my name right? Two D's, people! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

bro1989 wrote:
You say that the journey is the most rewarding. But how many times do you remember the journey? Is it not the destination that you remember the most?
NO!

The journey is far more memorable and rewarding than a single destination.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
bro1989 wrote:
You say that the journey is the most rewarding. But how many times do you remember the journey? Is it not the destination that you remember the most?
NO!

The journey is far more memorable and rewarding than a single destination.
Maybe it's just me. I can't remember much about the journey when I had driving lessons, went to university, trained in the gym. But I clearly remember telling my dad when I passed my driving test, getting my qualification in university and especially my increases in muscle and strength in the gym.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

bro1989 wrote:
Maybe it's just me. I can't remember much about the journey when I had driving lessons, went to university, trained in the gym. But I clearly remember telling my dad when I passed my driving test, getting my qualification in university and especially my increases in muscle and strength in the gym.
It is you, and your post shows a total lack of understanding.

You remember the journey of your driving lessons everytime you drive. It is not the test which you use when you drive your car, it is the things you learnt during your lessons which were part of the journey to it.

When you train at the gym, you use what you learned on the journey to your increases and improve on those lessons, it is an ongoing journey. Without that you would not have gained the increases that you have, or be able to tell others about those increases.

When you use the skills from your qualification at university, it is the things you learned on your way to the qualification that you use, not the qualification itself. Then you build on them further in your ongoing journey.

So, you do remember them, even though you might not have thought about it that way before.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
bro1989 wrote:
It is you, and your post shows a total lack of understanding.

You remember the journey of your driving lessons everytime you drive. It is not the test which you use when you drive your car, it is the things you learnt during your lessons which were part of the journey to it.

When you train at the gym, you use what you learned on the journey to your increases and improve on those lessons, it is an ongoing journey. Without that you would not have gained the increases that you have, or be able to tell others about those increases.

When you use the skills from your qualification at university, it is the things you learned on your way to the qualification that you use, not the qualification itself. Then you build on them further in your ongoing journey.

So, you do remember them, even though you might not have thought about it that way before.
On the surface that does make sense. But really no one does remember what they learn from their driving lessons, which is why the majority of people are such bad drivers and there's so many accidents. And it's the same thing with university, 99% of what I learned has nothing to do with the job I'm doing or any of my friends are doing. They just made us learn pointless information.
But I can see what you're saying. If I was in control of what they were teaching, the journey would have provided me with important information that I'd use.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am 

YOU are actually focusing on the destination. You give it the meaning of being more memorable, of having more significance. In fact it is just like any other event.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 am 

yep,he sounds exacly like Iulian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 am 

bro1989 wrote:
But I don't see what's so bad about this question? :?
bro1989 wrote:
The question that billions of men want to know..

How can I meet and attract more beautiful women?
Hey bro1989. You forget a few other question that billions of people want to know... and that can (and you expect?) to be answered in 5 sentences on a forum.

How do I get rich?
How do I stay young and healthy for the rest of my life?
How did the universe come into being?

Do you now, reading questions that are somewhat of the same type as yours, maybe see (to some extend) how ludicrous the question of yours is? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 pm 

scarface wrote:
bro1989 wrote:
But I don't see what's so bad about this question? :?
bro1989 wrote:
The question that billions of men want to know..

How can I meet and attract more beautiful women?
Hey bro1989. You forget a few other question that billions of people want to know... and that can (and you expect?) to be answered in 5 sentences on a forum.

How do I get rich?
How do I stay young and healthy for the rest of my life?
How did the universe come into being?

Do you now, reading questions that are somewhat of the same type as yours, maybe see (to some extend) how ludicrous the question of yours is? :roll: :lol:
But the question I asked is really simple. It's only complicated if you think it is.
It's easy to come up with answers to such a simple question like the one I asked.
I'll answer it to show you. From my own experiences when I've been curious about a girl and asked her questions about herself shes gone from being very cold to turning in my direction and having a conversation with me. Also ever since I started working on my physique and taking really good care of myself, girls have started noticing me alot more.
There's just two sentences and it's a great answer to the question.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm 

Bro, how would you describe this moment ? Right here, right now..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm 

bro1989 wrote:
I'll answer it to show you. From my own experiences when I've been curious about a girl and asked her questions about herself shes gone from being very cold to turning in my direction and having a conversation with me.....There's just two sentences and it's a great answer to the question.
you have got to be kidding me? :?
Is this Iluian 2?
[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 pm 

Quote:
Also ever since I started working on my physique and taking really good care of myself, girls have started noticing me alot more.
Well, at least you heard ONE thing I said before I got kicked out...good job...too bad you didn't listen to anything else I had to say...if you did, you'd probably be at least on Create's (now Alchemist) level by now.

It's time to catch a clue, bro...and FAST.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Also ever since I started working on my physique and taking really good care of myself, girls have started noticing me alot more.
Well, at least you heard ONE thing I said before I got kicked out...good job...too bad you didn't listen to anything else I had to say...if you did, you'd probably be at least on Create's (now Alchemist) level by now.

I don't remember you saying that. I was just stating from my own experience where girls have been more interested since I started going to the gym.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm 

bro1989 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

I don't remember you saying that. I was just stating from my own experience where girls have been more interested since I started going to the gym.
I knew you where gonna say that...of course you don't remember...you don't remember anything I tried to enlighten you with. 8-)

I wasted a lot of posts on you 2 years ago, bro...I'm not falling for it again in 2011.

You guys can go ahead and continue if you want...but do it just for entertainment value when you get bored enough...don't give your pearls to swine. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Learn to recognise the counterfeit coins that may buy you just a moment of pleasure, then drag you for days like a broken man behind a farting camel.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 pm 

Bro, read Kidd's posts and for your own sake quit that redundant question shit, I've also seen your posts on zan's forums and I agree with him you have not learned anything.

I read and took the Kidd's advice and applied it, it took me awhile but I've had a massive turnaround in all areas of my life, and that's only the beginning!!.

Don't ask any more questions, don't even reply to this post asking me what I did or what advice I took or why you should stop asking questions :lol: just read this and dare to think differently than you do now:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm 

Good question brother,

I hope you are doing good , what separates a guy who is good with a woman to a guy who not good with woman well there are things :

1) the way he thinks
2) his lifestyle

If you notice a guys who is good with woman ,he is social , sexually confident (he believes he can have any girl in the club ) ,there is zero doubt , what you need to do is change your thoughts , when you change your thoughts, you start sending out an energy which very attractive to woman , only gays guys and woman can pick up on this energy , when have this energy you will have zero competition and you will stand out like a sexy mf , becoming great with woman involves changing your life style and changing your thinking it's not about the way you look or how much money you have in your bank account. There is certain exercises you can do to get started to change your mindset which will naturally change your vibe.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:20 am 

Sniper wrote:
you have got to be kidding me? :?
Is this Iluian 2?
No he's definitely not Iulian, I actually met Bro in person, he's actually gettin shit done in life and he's a good looking dude but for some reason he's stuck in this mental loop.

When he finally realises how much potential he has he will break free from it, I dunno what it's gonna take though.....

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:44 pm 

I think when we are talking about this there are 4 people.

guys who need serious help and are horrible

guys who need some help

guys who took what they learned and have done better

guys who never needed this site or others like it.

I think once you learn so much isnt much else to learn.