Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Clubbing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am 

Went clubbing again. Some interesting points

I now get super smart not only when I'm high but drunk now too apparently, any altered state of consciousness produces it.

I was profiling people within seconds, something that is becoming regular occurance. It's like I've seen every situation before. And if I haven't which is rare it's instantly converted to memory for reflection. Everything I've seen before though in people I went to high school or in the bars. It's like I never forgot a single detail. And now it's finally coming to fruition. Crazy 8-)

Anyways at the bar. One girl beside me brushes her hair looks down. Mental note. Looks at her friend. Note 2. "sup" I say we make idle chat. I see the conversation unfold a couple steps ahead. See that there's nothing to gain by staying in it. So I say alright then see you later 8-) (maybe something if I run into her later.)

We're chilling at a table with my roomate and our friend and 3 girls that he ran into. I tell the one girl introduce me to your friends. Blah Blah. I'm kinda drunk so I'm more playing with the straw in my drink than caring what they say. Much more entertaining lol. They start being like we need to find hot guys and start blatently looking around, I'm thinking really? clearly your trying to force my hand so I keep playing with my straw more amused than ever. Eventually I turn the to the one girl second most attractive.(my roommate was flirting with the most attractive one) Wanna dance? Sure she says we go on the dance floor one guy is in her space. Deja vu. Metaphorical Kidd appears on my shoulder "don't do it" Wise Kidd I will heed your guidence. 8-) she pushes him away and and grinds even more on me. lol. and she is trying to play dominance while looking around on the dance floor. Secretly though another girl is grinding on my back and another girl is making eye contact and moving into my bubble. Inconspciously. haha who holds the chess pieces now bitch.

She's like lets go sit down and basically the rest of that interaction followed the norm she played cold and I was more than happy to stay guarded and keep her out. One of the girls checking me out suddenly sits behind me checks me out, I go up to her and invite her onto the dance floor. She says no thanks.

Fastforward sitting on a bench near the floor one girl looks at me, mental note. Moves in front of my bench dancing with her friend. Another guy (much better dancer than me) starts putting moves on her, but is far too much in her space. I causally watch and finish my drink then I walk up and hold out my hand. She takes it looks relieved. We're dancing I look over and then my roomate is dancing with the other girl. He wants to switch off from there I'm dancing with the other girl but nothing really clicks so he's dancing with the other girl and has control of the frame with both girls. In short I was like I'm not investing in this situation but it's five min till closing so I'll chill we kinda party social not as in attraction if you guys know what I mean. Like outwardly friendly for the sake of the interaction.
We split up for a second and the one girl i was dancing with is nowhere around. I know a sign when I see one. So I pay no more attention to them I find my other buddy and we're chilling the other girls come by with my roomate and he is kinda hanging on the outside of the group. I'm more than contend to lean back against the bar if I'm not in a position of value I want nothing to do with a conversation. Then some girl with her boyfriend comes up and starts touching my hair haha in front of them. I let her partly because hair massages feel awesome.

Anyways in short. I need to come up with some new approaches to situations namely how did my roomate control the situation on the dance floor so well?

How come none of these dances go anywhere?

Lol we also had a heartfelt conversation about how cold and little we care about women. More and more I feel the decline in value. I see conversations and interactions as logical chess games more and more. I keep every interaction I don't understand in my brain and I reflect and come up with new chess moves thats how I grow. Fuck society's archtypes, fuck the community, fuck NG. The more time goes on the less I care. And I'm only 20. In a few years? or a few months? I'll be a more of a mytholical unicorn gracefully walking through the bar. 8-)

Post subject: Re: Clubbing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 pm 

Do you like the future you are heading to ? It looks to me that human interactions will be pretty much boring to you, in time...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm 

fufe wrote:
Do you like the future you are heading to ? It looks to me that human interactions will be pretty much boring to you, in time...
I'm happy with it :D

Something else I forgot.The one girl called me carrot top. So I called her on it. And she said sorry and i played with the situation...finally saying I'll give you one buy....but if it happens again I won't forgive you ever.
She did it again and was hanging off me saying forgive me. And I told I would only forgive her for drinks. In short she pretended had no money and then bought my roommate and our friend drinks. Needless to say I didn't let her back in my bubble. But I was calm about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 pm 

fufe wrote:
I bet eating that cream o corn crap on the Nebucanezzar wasn't nearly as pleasant as eating a nice juicy steak...but at least they knew it was REAL. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:17 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
fufe wrote:
I'm happy with it :D

Something else I forgot.The one girl called me carrot top. So I called her on it. And she said sorry and i played with the situation...finally saying I'll give you one buy....but if it happens again I won't forgive you ever.
She did it again and was hanging off me saying forgive me. And I told I would only forgive her for drinks. In short she pretended had no money and then bought my roommate and our friend drinks. Needless to say I didn't let her back in my bubble. But I was calm about it.
It only gets better with time, my friend...it only gets better with time...and time is on YOUR side. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Lol we also had a heartfelt conversation about how cold and little we care about women. More and more I feel the decline in value. I see conversations and interactions as logical chess games more and more. I keep every interaction I don't understand in my brain and I reflect and come up with new chess moves thats how I grow. Fuck society's archtypes, fuck the community, fuck NG. The more time goes on the less I care. And I'm only 20. In a few years? or a few months? I'll be a more of a mytholical unicorn gracefully walking through the bar. 8-)

that's great morpheus :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:23 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
I bet eating that cream o corn crap on the Nebucanezzar wasn't nearly as pleasant as eating a nice juicy steak...but at least they knew it was REAL. :ugeek:
Lol I like the Nebucanezzar insinuations, it also had everything the human body needs every vitamin and nutrient. Steak does not.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
Lol I like the Nebucanezzar insinuations, it also had everything the human body needs every vitamin and nutrient. Steak does not.
Haha! Indeed! :mrgreen: