Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: "You've already got it"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 am 

This question seems stupid now, I'll come back with a better one. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Last edited by Alchemist on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am 
No question is stupid, Create. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm 

ginacloud wrote:
No question is stupid, Create. :)
In that case, I'll bring it back..

I went to a speed dating event and met two older women there who were friends, one was more calm and grounded so I gravitated towards her on the break, the other was a bit erratic but more physically attractive and she had this energy and personality about her, I found them both to be good company and pleasant to talk to.

At the end of the event the more attractive friend was complaining that the younger women got all the attention and some other self-deprecating stuff (but she was more attractive than them...at least in my view).

We all went for dinner later on and this issue kept coming up, her feeling unworthy of finding someone, so I'm thinking this woman is really attractive, why does she have these issues? and she should have no problem finding someone but she was looking in the wrong place, speed dating is not really meant for finding a mate at least from my experience.

That's the night when I realized what hopeless desperation was and that I'd been doing what she was doing that night, for years...

Anyways I wanted to tell this woman, really let her know that she has nothing to worry about which I did sometimes but to a limit, because telling her "aw but you look great" etc. would not really help, I wanted to help her get her confidence back, but not having been in that situation before I didn't know how to go about it.

I caught the train with her friend later on who told me a bit of her backstory which explained why she wants a mate desperately, she's at that stage in her life.

My question is could I have done something really to help this woman? I mean she was attractive but I wasn't even thinking about fucking her, I just saw good qualities that she needed to recognize and feel better about herself but it wasn't going to happen overnight; this would take more time and developing a friendship, if she was open to that I would have been there to help but she was too deep in her lack of confidence to listen to what me and her friend were telling her.

I can rephrase this if it doesn't make sense.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 am 
Create,

I'm so glad I posted that quick reply, because this is REALLY good stuff.

As I was reading your question, this is what I was thinking and then you wrote this:

Quote:
"That's the night when I realized what hopeless desperation was and that I'd been doing what she was doing that night, for years..."
The REASON you found the less grounded woman more attractive was because you were resonating at the same frequency. Everything is energy and communication is more than 90% non verbal. She was literally more your frequency. And because you are open and seeking answers about yourself as a man you were able to get the incredible gift that is always present in others as a mirror. You were able to see that part of you as reflected in her. When we are ready, we can see what we need to see about ourselves in others. This is really wonderful to me. And as you heal and grow, you'll find yourself no longer attracted to the same kind of woman that you used to be.

To answer your question about if you could have helped her, it really depends on whether she, too, was seeking, or stuck in the external persona. I recently had a powerful revelation about how we connect with others on the soul or persona level. the more we work on ourselves, the more aligned our soul and persona become, so there is less of a schism. People who tend to have this alignment are more those who are examining themselves and seeking to grow. It sounded like she is trapped in her persona, so you could have tried to tell her how you felt about her being attractive and having nothing to worry about, but it may not have found an opening. She may not be ready to receive that as truth. But my philosophy is to ALWAYS try, and to share it with love. No matter what, you received a gift, and perhaps, somewhere down the road, she would remember your words and maybe something would shift.

I'll give you a simple example of how I try to encourage men in their true masculine.

I was at the gym the other day and we have a cafe there. I was standing at the counter to order, but there was no one behind the counter, and no one was coming. There was one guy sitting at the counter eating, and he saw me looking for someone to help me. I made some efforts to see if someone would come out, by calling out. After standing there too long and no one coming, he actually got up, went to find the guy and brought him there. What I saw in his effort was beautiful to me. Most men would have sat there and just kept on eating. He sensed, in a masculine way, that a woman needed assistance. Silly as it may sound, there was an energy to this moment that was very powerful to me. So he got up and DID something to help me. So when I was leaving, I didn't want that moment to go without acknowledgment, so I walked up to him and I told him how nice it was for him to have gotten up to assist me and that I appreciated it, and that it was something that many men would not have done and that as a woman it was really nice to experience that. I could FEEL how that elevated him to be acknowledged for something so simple. And I know as I walked away, it had done something to him in how he felt as a man.

So next time, yes, it can't hurt. And keep on seeing you in everyone you meet. The reflections you see will blow you away at times.

love & blessings,
gina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 am 

Brilliant, this is what these coaching dudes misinterpret and I know exactly what you're talking about!.

I see a pattern in the women I felt attracted to compared to the women I'm feeling more attracted to now, which is what one would call natural women, you can just feel that feminine energy and it's just nice to be in its presence even for a brief moment, in a strange way it reminds me of the simplicity of life, it's like shakti=universal energy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 pm 
great post guys -- life's lessons are presented when we need them. just have to be aware

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

ginacloud wrote:
The REASON you found the less grounded woman more attractive was because you were resonating at the same frequency. Everything is energy and communication is more than 90% non verbal. She was literally more your frequency. And because you are open and seeking answers about yourself as a man you were able to get the incredible gift that is always present in others as a mirror. You were able to see that part of you as reflected in her. When we are ready, we can see what we need to see about ourselves in others.
Also, she will see parts of herself reflected in you, parts you may not even be aware of.

You both can show each other parts of each other that you were not aware of, or possibly were but on a different level, it is truly a deep learning experience when you see it for what it is.

If you want an analogy, think of it like two sound frequencies, some sound good together and harmonise and some just sound wrong together and clash. If you have two outputs the same frequency then they amplify each other and the volume increases, they compliment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 pm 

Talking about mirrors and LOA, the Essene texts are telling us of these 7 Mirrors of Relationships;

1) Who we are in the moment
2) What we judge in the moment
3) What has been lost, given away, or taken away
4) Our most forgotten Love
5) Our relationship with God
6) Dark Night of the Soul
7) Our Perfection

Recognizing the reflection in the mirror speeds up our evolution of E-motion (=Love) and understanding.

CREATE what was the original thread title? (...) Also, have you used your art to direct your focus on what you want to experience in the world? Throw yourself in the picture, and you can be specific.

Last edited by Jared on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm 

I put the original title back up.

I haven't used my art for that purpose yet, maybe a couple of times, great idea though, as I'm getting into animation now I will ring those visions to life. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm 

The Essenes were the writers of The Dead Sea Scrolls...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:39 am 

Jared wrote: *
Talking about mirrors and LOA, the Essene texts are telling us of these 7 Mirrors of Relationships;

1) Who we are in the moment
2) What we judge in the moment
3) What has been lost, given away, or taken away
4) Our most forgotten Love
5) Our relationship with God
6) Dark Night of the Soul
7) Our Perfection

Recognizing the reflection in the mirror speeds up our evolution of E-motion (=Love) and understanding.

CREATE what was the original thread title? (...) Also, have you used your art to direct your focus on what you want to experience in the world? Throw yourself in the picture, and you can be specific.
Reviving this great thread as I dig on these mirrors. Very interesting lens Jared.
While reviewing Gregg Braden's work, found it very similar to what is said here.

Liking this quote from Wisdom Codes about "Moments"
Quote:
WHEN OUR JAR IS EMPTY
When we meet a person who has within him or her the very attributes that we have lost, given away, or had taken from us by those who have power over us, the feeling is ecstatic. The person’s complementary essence fills our inner void and we say that we feel “whole,” “complete.” We will do anything to keep that feeling of wholeness alive. This is the key to understanding what happens when we find ourselves mysteriously and magnetically drawn to another person for no obvious reason. When we find our “missing” pieces in others, we will be powerfully and irresistibly drawn to them. We may even believe that we “need” them in our lives, until we remember that what we are so drawn to in them is something that we still have within us. It is simply sleeping. In the awareness that we still have those characteristics and traits, we may unmask them and reincorporate them back into our lives. And when we do, we suddenly find that we are no longer powerfully, magnetically, and inexplicably drawn to the person who originally mirrored those traits for us.

Recognizing our feelings for others for what they are and not for what our conditioning has made them out to be is the key to mysteriously being drawn to another person. That unexplainable feeling that we have when we are with them—that magnetism and fire that makes us feel so alive—is really us! It is the essence of those parts of ourselves that we have lost, and our recognition that we want them back in our lives.
PS it relates to Mirror 3:
[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:23 pm 

Gregg has some good wisdom to share.

There's a lot of logical fallacies in his thinking though.
I can't fully endorse his views in 2021 anymore.

These mirrors are fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:48 am 

Jared wrote: *
Gregg has some good wisdom to share.

There's a lot of logical fallacies in his thinking though.
I can't fully endorse his views in 2021 anymore.

These mirrors are fine.
Agree completely. Was gonna comment on it too but as I kept it only on the mirrors, I felt alright not doing so. ;)

Also, it's funny to see over the years, he went from the 7 mirrors (Walking Between The Worlds) , to 5 mirrors (in The Divine Matrix), to just some of the same comments / stories without talking at all about mirrors (in Wisdom Codes, his latest work). :twisted: :lol: